• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nebula's Variety Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
NebulaMeowstic001's Pokemon Shop
Welcome to my Pokemon Shop! Here, I offer Pokemon for competitive use, Pokemon for breeding, and more. Once you place an order, I will trade with you as soon as I can. I will give you any Pokemon in return for a Pokemon holding a Big Nugget, Big Pearl, Quick Ball, Dusk Ball, or Luxury Ball (I would like the Pokeballs as held items, not the ball the Pokemon was caught in). Note: I am having issues with getting the Friend features in the PSS to work properly. So, I recommend that you follow the procedure below:
Spoiler:

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
Competitive Pokemon (Always Available)
Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

These Pokemon have up to 5 perfect IV's of your choice. Also, they can have egg moves, or Hidden Abilities if they are available legitimately in-game. I can give you any non-legendary Pokemon that can be found in Omega Ruby and X (excluding Pokemon that are only found in the Friend Safari or some mirage spots) but I will be offering more in the near future. I will level up these Pokemon to around level 15, but I can also level them up to around level 25 if you give me a heart scale in return.
EggMS.png
Breeding Pokemon (Always Available)
EggMS.png

You can use these Pokemon for whatever you like, but due to their traits, I recommend using them for breeding.

• Any nature and up to 5 perfect IV's, both of your choice
  • Their species belongs to 2 egg groups, meaning that they can breed with a wider variety of Pokemon.
  • The individuals I provide will be male. This is because a Pokemon will be the same species as its mother, allowing the pokemon I provide to be used to breed for Pokemon of multiple species.
Pokemon I offer as breeding Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Specific Trades
These are specific Pokemon I have, and would like a specific (or one of multiple) Pokemon in return, instead of a Pokemon with a certain item.
Spoiler:

Giveaways
These are all various Pokemon that I have acquired through Wonder Trade or breeding. I will trade them to anybody who wants them for any Pokemon in return, but Pokemon that are unavailable in both X and Omega Ruby are preferred.
Spoiler:
Thank you for trading with me!
--NebulaMeowstic001

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Maybe try to fancy this post up a bit. o wo Add sprites and their natures and whatnot. This post seems kind of dull.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
Maybe try to fancy this post up a bit. o wo Add sprites and their natures and whatnot. This post seems kind of dull.

???

A lot of typing goes into these, like hours worth. I've been adding to my own on & off for a few months now so I can speak from experience. Tracking down 30+ animated gifs actually does take some time. More time if you wanna make it "fancy" and do some css styling. This shops following all of the rules and the ones not under breeding do have natures etc listed... I'm not sure what your objective was when you typed that but there's much better ways to give criticism.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Look up Pokemon Sprite on google... there is a website that gives them all. It's the first option there.

Years
Would you be able to breed me a Relicanth? i can provide with you with a Luxury Ball or a Big nugget for compensation :)
Sure! It might me a short while before I can get it for you. What gender, nature, and IV spread would you like, and would you like any egg moves? Also, I would like the big nugget, please. Thank you for trading with me! :)

Years
I would like a Adamant Nature, Rock head Relicanth. Females have a terrible percentage of hatching so a male is just fine :) I would like it with the egg moves Zen Headbutt and Skull bash if possible!

Years
i dont know the most about iv spreads so if you could help with that that would be awesome, but i will gladly give you a big nugget for compensation :)
Pretty much, a Pokemon can have perfect IVs, which means that the stats that are tied to those perfect IVs will receive the best possible boost. I think that for the Pokemon you requested, that perfect HP, Attack, Defense, and Special Defense IVs would work great. If you really want, I can give you one that also has a perfect speed IV, but Relicanth is fairly slow and can survive the attacks that would hit it, so in your case, you don't really need a perfect Speed IV.

Years
Hello! I am very much interested in your shiny Relicanth. I have all the pokemon that you are asking for, so please let me know what you think is a fair trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back