• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto Fan Club Jutsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Please put every manga-related talk in spoilers for others who don't read it. Thanks.
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Considering Sakura doesn't have any super plot hax 9tails/super Hokage and magical chakra genetics from her parents/Edgy brain problem Uchiha stuff I think she's doing pretty well not to get blown away by the powerlevels released in a fart of one of her team mates.

Anyway, I don't think that Sakura punch in the last chapter was anywhere near full power though. Remember that seal grows when the user is expending more chakra.
Spoiler:
It also woulsn't surprise me if she modified it, like Naruto did the Rasengan and Sasuke did Chidori.

I think there's also combat experience to consider. If Sakura had had even half of what Naruto and Sasuke have she'd be a lot more solid strategy wise.

Finally, I wonder which chakra nature she has. It would surprise me if that wasn't revealed in the coming chapters.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Considering Sakura doesn't have any super plot hax 9tails/super Hokage and magical chakra genetics from her parents/Edgy brain problem Uchiha stuff I think she's doing pretty well not to get blown away by the powerlevels released in a fart of one of her team mates.

Anyway, I don't think that Sakura punch in the last chapter was anywhere near full power though. Remember that seal grows when the user is expending more chakra.
Spoiler:
It also woulsn't surprise me if she modified it, like Naruto did the Rasengan and Sasuke did Chidori.

I think there's also combat experience to consider. If Sakura had had even half of what Naruto and Sasuke have she'd be a lot more solid strategy wise.

Finally, I wonder which chakra nature she has. It would surprise me if that wasn't revealed in the coming chapters.

Yeah me too.
Spoiler:

And I also want her chakra nature revealed. I need it for this friggin' game.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Sorry I've been inactive for a while, work as been hell for me. I was working for 6 days consecutively this week :( (At least I get a 4 days break now)

Anyways! I'm going to catch up on the Naruto Episodes I missed lately, I just hate fillers and they make me not wanna continue, haha. But since then, they must have quite a few newer episodes out, so I hope they're not fillers again :)

And also guys, if you're talking about stuffs that recently happened in mangas or anime, please keep it inside spoilers for those who haven't read/watched the episodes yet.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Actually not surprsied, lol. If every filler was as good as the rematch of the sound ninjas Vs. InoShikaCho & Kiba, I wouldn't mind at all. Those were great fillers.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Actually not surprsied, lol. If every filler was as good as the rematch of the sound ninjas Vs. InoShikaCho & Kiba, I wouldn't mind at all. Those were great fillers.

I didn't mind those episodes, since the sound ninjas are enemies that they actually fought ages ago, it's the random ones that annoy me.

For people who had watched/read since the original Naruto, I find it almost offensive that they keep making up additional history just for filler.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Guys, guys! Did you just see the new chapter?! (Sorry anime followers!) It's so awesome, seeing those three great monsters! And right now I feel Sai is the one useless in Team 7 right now! Hehehe! I'm so excited to see the next one!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Your average everyone powering up through feelings chapter, I liked it.
Spoiler:

Yeah!

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Username: Seraphimon-sama
Reason for joining: I love everything about the magnificent anime/manga that is Naruto!
Hidden Village you wish to stay in: Konoha (Hidden Leaf Village)
Answer the current topic: If you played any Naruto game, who is your favorite person to use in a Naruto game? Could be more than one. Personally, I like to use (in Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 4 & 5) Might Guy or possibly The Yellow Flash.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Seraphimon-sama; Hi and Welcome pal i hope u enjoy with us!

Yeaaahh! the last chapiter(manga) was Awsome!
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
My guess is that Naruto's powerlevel now is a fraction of what it'll be soon.
Spoiler:

Reactions: Del
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Spoiler:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I didn't mind those episodes, since the sound ninjas are enemies that they actually fought ages ago, it's the random ones that annoy me.

For people who had watched/read since the original Naruto, I find it almost offensive that they keep making up additional history just for filler.

Agreed, lol. I don't really read the manga that much opposed to the anime. Do they have useless stuffs like that in the manga too?

And btw, I never saw you sign up, are you new in the club? If so, make a sign up sheet! :D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
This thread is a little dead so new topic.
Who is your favorite Akatsuki member and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back