• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
means u'd rather take the bother of creating another one? aint it easier to rename and then change the itemsprites?

...making another item with "refreshment" code that has that other code that the gate dudes need to detect to accept... and then replacing that item with the one the old hag er.. lady.. gives u at the mansion and stuff... one day ur gonna turn my thinking into australian mode mr. winstrate....

i still say renaming and re-spriting is easier...

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2022
your oding well keep up the goodwork.
its about time someone else wrote on this page aprt from you two.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
er what? *is already confused* mrs. hag is not there anymore? rite.... i forgot... i think.. if it was there in rijon..

so.. er... what exactly are u doing again? making a new item and stuff?? explain and i wont bother bugging u anymore.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
w000t!! world map!!! good job CBM! thats only rijon, what about johto and southern rijon and ... the lost nation of that north rijon or something?? is it still there?

btw... i got so bored i got started on making a wallpaper with the world map of rijon.. advertisement for pokemon rijon advance adventures sort of... mr. winstrate or cbm can u remind me which part of rijon is mountain or sea or what? cos i forgot and this wallpaper doesnt really look good just like ... this o.o

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
o.o;; new island on the way to the south? cool!!

btw, is that world map of only rijon original? or ... er that side island *pokes one on side* that path downwards *pokes water path heading south* and the route to azalea.... are they supposed to be in rijon or not? i know azalea's one is in rijon but the other two.... o.o?
and this is the map from the game rite?? i didnt play the beta so i dont know o.o.

--------

btw, here's rijon's map... in a smaller version of the wallpaper im making, its only the land area now, and sea area. no routes, cities and stuff are shown.. and the hills of the Rijon League (if thats in that place o.o) are shown. nothing else.
preview_image.gif

if the img link dont work... here's the addy. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/LanceLite/preview_image.gif

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
the one u posted? no problem. i'll just try to copy off the effects from the newer versions onto my wallaper. ^_^ rite now it looks pretty good... its drawing is no longer in blocks but it circles... if u know what i mean. *zoom*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
yea we need it.... its just a weird project i just took up now. and a pic of the gymleaders.... i can draw them on hand, then scan them on my comp.. then color and make something out of it..... i can do that if u send me the sprites of them ^_^

and the map thing.... i'll probably give up on it...

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
This is a really wonderful hack and I love the beta. I played it only recently. What are the new features you plan on having here Jake and can we see more new screenies.
Loved the Maps - Did you map everything here?

~ CC

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
who me?? no..... but i wish i could. CBM is working on the TownMap key item data, Mr. Winstrate on the whole overworld maps and tilesets..

i only get to do the advertising :(

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
Years
I've been reading through the 13 pages and this hackrom READY looks nice. I'm looking towards it as there's alot of good work being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back