• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Patch: Pokemon Fire Red Patch 1020/1460 Rombases UPDATE 6/23/16 Beta 1.1 Released

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Just one more question
Where can i find key stone and mega stones in your rombase?
THANKS IN ADVANCE☺

You will have to add them in yourself with either A-mart if you want them in a pokemart or advance map to put it somewhere in the game

G3HS Keeps on getting this error since I edited some overworld sprites. I have the picture of the error right here:

Spoiler:

I followed the installation steps since It was working when I was adding all the Alolan Pokemon's names... I don't know why I got the error, Seems like I can't fix it until I get help (And I need help on how to access Pokemon that are Beyond Mega Diancie)

(Picture Link of Error: http://imgur.com/S0zZez6)

EDIT: Tried adding the rest of Alola's sprites. Still got the error. I'm starting to think it's an issue with the editor itself

Don't add sprites with G3HS it creates issues use advance series to add your sprites instead it's way safer and better
you can add anything in G3HS as long as it's not related to sprites in anyway

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 18, 2017
Don't add sprites with G3HS it creates issues use advance series to add your sprites instead it's way safer and better
you can add anything in G3HS as long as it's not related to sprites in anyway

I did use Advance Sprite for all Alolan Pokemon. My issue is that after I edited some overworld sprites, G3HS seemingly keeps on giving me that error. I'm trying to look for Editors (Pokemon, Trading, Pokedex) that has an Easily Editable INI and Won't crash whenever I open the ROM (I think it might be G3HS because my ROM Loads up fine in PGE, there are the issues with Some Pokemon and All Pokemon beyond Volcanion giving me an error, but I can edit some Pokemon, edit abilities and attacks, and edit items)

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years
How do I remove double wild battles? Also I found a bug in colored stats.
soJRgts.png

Exp. Points and Next Lv. values are colored.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2018
Just one more thing what is the item number of key stone and the mega stones

Just in case i need to create a battle in which the opponent gives u a mega stone after losing

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Just one more thing what is the item number of key stone and the mega stones

Just in case i need to create a battle in which the opponent gives u a mega stone after losing

Just use G3T Item editor, it doesn't even require an INI.

RuFF

Years
How do I remove double wild battles? Also I found a bug in colored stats.
soJRgts.png

Exp. Points and Next Lv. values are colored.

I fixed the bug in colored stats where Exp. Points and Next Lv. values are colored.
sG0Gl0u.png

By adding the Reverting the font colour back to black routine by Spherical Ice.

Code:
.thumb
@ 00 49 08 47 XX XX XX XX at 081371F0

ldr r1, [r2]
ldrb r2,[r1,#0xE]
add r2,#0xF
lsl r2,r2,#0x18
lsr r2,r2,#0x18
ldr r6, blackfont
ldr r1, =(0x081371FA+1)
bx r1

.align 2
blackfont: .word 0x08463FA4 @ In a vanilla FR ROM, this contains: 00 0E 0A 00
where XX XX XX XX is the location of each routine +1.

I guess the creater of this base forgot to add it.

Does anyone know how to remove the double wild battle in this rom base?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017

I fixed the bug in colored stats where Exp. Points and Next Lv. values are colored.
sG0Gl0u.png

By adding the Reverting the font colour back to black routine by Spherical Ice.

Code:
.thumb
@ 00 49 08 47 XX XX XX XX at 081371F0

ldr r1, [r2]
ldrb r2,[r1,#0xE]
add r2,#0xF
lsl r2,r2,#0x18
lsr r2,r2,#0x18
ldr r6, blackfont
ldr r1, =(0x081371FA+1)
bx r1

.align 2
blackfont: .word 0x08463FA4 @ In a vanilla FR ROM, this contains: 00 0E 0A 00
where XX XX XX XX is the location of each routine +1.

I guess the creater of this base forgot to add it.

Does anyone know how to remove the double wild battle in this rom base?

If someone know if the double battle hack was inserted using the asm method(old one) or the github one by jia.... (his name is lengthy) then I can help out but if any other method were used then I dunno 😜

RuFF

Years
If someone know if the double battle hack was inserted using the asm method(old one) or the github one by jia.... (his name is lengthy) then I can help out but if any other method were used then I dunno 😜

I found out how to remove double wild battles. Simply change the bytes 0A 00 20 00 0B 00 20 00 0C 00 20 00 0D 00 20 from EF72FA to 0A 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 0D 00 00. This will make double wild battles to have 0% chance of being encountered.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2017

I found out how to remove double wild battles. Simply change the bytes 0A 00 20 00 0B 00 20 00 0C 00 20 00 0D 00 20 from EF72FA to 0A 00 00 00 0B 00 00 00 0C 00 00 00 0D 00 00. This will make double wild battles to have 0% chance of being encountered.

Then that means its inserted using the asm method....
the way you described told will make the encounter chances sero actually they can be totally removed :)

Criminon

Forever Spriting
Years
So I've been pretty busy. I have added all of Gen 7 into the game. It's the same 1040 patch, however I have added all of 7th gen, including alolan pokemon. Obviously not all moves are in, so they are replaced with pound, but every pokemon has the correct amount of moves. Abilities that are not in are left blank. TMs are not finished. Habitats and egg moves are not either. Evolutions are in, stats are in, etc etc. I have also updated previous sprites and added shadows below pokemon that should be hovering, etc. I'm pretty sure I included a hex hack that would allow evolution to work as well.

(To rephrase, everything is in that I possibly could put in. All of their moves are not pound lol. Just the ones that haven't been created. Moves from 7th gen).

1rCQb5n.png
9Pxf02F.png

otyHUJN.png
oJOTZ4H.png

Enjoy guys. I'll be updating this a bit, but it's basically done. (a lot of pokemon icons aren't finished)

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uywkrfh0q71ws72/Gen 7 Added.ups?dl=0

Edit:
Actually I just confirmed, I forgot to add the hex hack to this so it would allow these pokemon to evolve without a national dex. If anyone could link that to me, I would appreciate it. Forgot where I saw it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
Edit:
Actually I just confirmed, I forgot to add the hex hack to this so it would allow these pokemon to evolve without a national dex. If anyone could link that to me, I would appreciate it. Forgot where I saw it.

Just Google "unconditional branch fire red", it's the first result. Can't link it, don't have the 5 posts.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 4, 2017
what is this rom version ?

FireRed ???? version

gba download url link please ..

ups patch faild help me please...

message(ups patch version : Tsukuyomi UPS V0.01 ~byuu)
----------------------------------
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\roms\1460 patch latest version with completed mega evolution and bug fixes.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\roms\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\roms\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
what is this rom version ?

FireRed ???? version

gba download url link please ..

ups patch faild help me please...

message(ups patch version : Tsukuyomi UPS V0.01 ~byuu)
----------------------------------
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\roms\1460 patch latest version with completed mega evolution and bug fixes.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\roms\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\roms\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1)\Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.
Use a version 1.0 Fire Red GBA ROM.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 10, 2017
Hey,

Great base. However I am getting a bit of an irritating bug with it. Trainers seem to user random items to attempt to cure status conditions (ie, "Leader Vanilla used MACHO BRACE to heal sleep")

The trainers do not have any items attached to the pokemon, nor do they have any trainer items.

I have absoltely no idea what is causing it or how to fix it!

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
My little cousin recently got hit with a illness and can't leave his house for quite a while... I wanted to make a game that would keep him happy while he is going through his personal hell...

So basically, he hates all generations except the first and second... but he LOVES mega evolution...

so I am hoping to use this Fire Red file to create a game just for him... but I want to get rid of all Pokemon outside of Kanto and Johto region's (including their mega evolutions)

So can anyone help me with this? Thank you

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 10, 2017
My little cousin recently got hit with a illness and can't leave his house for quite a while... I wanted to make a game that would keep him happy while he is going through his personal hell...

So basically, he hates all generations except the first and second... but he LOVES mega evolution...

so I am hoping to use this Fire Red file to create a game just for him... but I want to get rid of all Pokemon outside of Kanto and Johto region's (including their mega evolutions)

So can anyone help me with this? Thank you

Just use this base. The Pokedex only shows up to the highest number you´ve encountered, so if you don´t include any pokemon after Celebi then you have no issue. Simply remove the Gen 3 pokes from the wild and battles and insert mega evos. After that, the only other stuff I can think of would be to sever the link between stuff like Mismagius and Misdreavus.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Just use this base. The Pokedex only shows up to the highest number you?ve encountered, so if you don?t include any pokemon after Celebi then you have no issue. Simply remove the Gen 3 pokes from the wild and battles and insert mega evos. After that, the only other stuff I can think of would be to sever the link between stuff like Mismagius and Misdreavus.

But it wouldn't say he completed the pokedex..

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
In Advanced Pok?mon Sprite editor, whenever I select a Pok?mon after UNOWN? it says "Data is not LZ77 Compressed" I just want to know if I can ignore that for every Pok?mon whilst adding my own.

Back