• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet/Turquoise Advanced!

What do you think?

• Perfect

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Great

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Good

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
nicoleb said:
Maybe. But why do people who are so good at pragraming think they can treat people any way they want to?
I meant no offence by that nicole, but I just suggest that next time you should look a little more into it. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Krazy_Meerkat said:
I don't get it..? :S

Nicole, perhaps you should get the facts right before you start telling people how to program.

I tried to make an animated title screen. Not a sprite one...

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Do you think you want to make some music for my game?Since my game is called Pokemon:Music.Check out the thread.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Mooshykris said:
Guys, before I could I could go far, I could use a Pokemon/Trainer spriter.
Well, I can't make Sprites very well yet, but I'm alright. As I said, I've recomended some people for you, Chris. They're very good, and I'm sure they'd be happy to help. ^_^ I'll PM you the names if you want.

I have a question about GT. Does it have night and day, and daylight savings time in it?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
nicoleb said:
I have a question about GT. Does it have night and day, and daylight savings time in it?

Not yet.

Also, I have a little.... question for you:

Can any of you guess who the champion the Champion is? Note: He has all Kanto Pokemon, 5 of which are R/B/Y Starters...

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Jade said:
The Champ iis Red because he owns you all joo with Char, Saur, Toise, Pika, Vee & Lax.

Nope... Red Doesn't start his journey for another year.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Jade said:
Umm.. Could it be the Old Oak?

YES!!! Oak is the Champion! I gave you hints... Like in the character profiles...

And the fact that Charizard is the strongest. (anybody watch PKMN 4ever)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy...

Ok, Uptade:

Here is some information of who the Major Team Pavvailion Members are starting at the lowest rank:

Grunts:​
Toby
Todd
Claudine
Josh

(sorry list is short, I need help naming)

Squad Leaders:​
Terrance
Krystal
Dean
Joel
Kathy
Patty

Type Executives:​
Noamy (Normal)
Roeak (Rock)
Grouze (Ground)
Elox (Electric)
Grooise (Grass)
Forea (Fire)
Busal (Bug)
Poius (Poison)
Fitos (Fighting)
Iekes (Ice)
Flowd (Flying)
Dereosk (Dragon)
Geeosk (Ghost)
Stekel (Steel)
Pheis (Psychic)
Deoked (Dark)

{strange names will be explained in the game}

Humaneos​
Same as above....

(will be explained in game)

Admins​
Eve
Joe
Amy
John
Liz
Tammy
Tom

Leaders:​
Cody
Sean

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
this is lookig pretty cool. please don't give up. i'm still tryin to get folks back to being intrested in my game. so keep fighting. for ya self if nooe else

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
I don't really know about the alternate names you selected... It doesn't look like you put much work into them, really. I suggest thinking of alternate words for that type and using them to make a new word instead of changing around the base word... Here's an example or two to show you what I mean.

FIRE type
Pyro = Fire
Pyran Type

WATER type
Water = Aqua
Aquav Type

See what I mean? I'm not offering these little names to you (even though I did come up with them in a millesecond) but I'm just showing you what I mean.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
blueguy said:
I don't really know about the alternate names you selected... It doesn't look like you put much work into them, really. I suggest thinking of alternate words for that type and using them to make a new word instead of changing around the base word... Here's an example or two to show you what I mean.

FIRE type
Pyro = Fire
Pyran Type

WATER type
Water = Aqua
Aquav Type

See what I mean? I'm not offering these little names to you (even though I did come up with them in a millesecond) but I'm just showing you what I mean.
So? It's not like the Hoenn Region put any effort into their names. ^_< Besides, Chris probably did spend a while on them.

Speacking of, Chris, will their be any new types in this game?

Back