• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I really don't know how you missed me referring to Griffy as a female.. XD;

Nooooo if I kept the first post, then I could throw in shiny Cottonee! How dare you, Mac. Props to twisty for the title. :3

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Blade's name needs to be back on the moderator list for TC. >:|

Breeding my team for the colors tourney. First 'mon being bred, got the perfect one in the first batch. Second 'mon being bred...I think I'm on my 12 batch now. D:

Edit: Speak of the devil...success!

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Thanks, cuties. ^^

I'm gonna do Necrum's challenge SOON™. I don't think I'll have time (or interest :p) in entering a color tournament. At least either option will get us breeding, huh? :)

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
What's a shiny Riolu got to do with anything? The thread is in Battle Center > Events & Groups. Direct link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291954

But lemme warn you right now, you were breaking rules left, right and center during the Casual Tournament during PCX. I really suggest you sit down, read the rules to this tournament and abide by it. Else I'll have no choice but to disqualify you.

Aaaand in other news: my team is complete. First to finish, yay!

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
What's a shiny Riolu got to do with anything? The thread is in Battle Center > Events & Groups. Direct link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291954

But lemme warn you right now, you were breaking rules left, right and center during the Casual Tournament during PCX. I really suggest you sit down, read the rules to this tournament and abide by it. Else I'll have no choice but to disqualify you.

Aaaand in other news: my team is complete. First to finish, yay!
sorry, the name made me think it was a shiny only tournament but with these rules it looks like my current team already qualifies (yay blue!). but i don't remember breaking any rules at the casual tournament, are you sure it was me?
EDIT: i found the link to it (http://access.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=7349703) and don't see anything, there was the whole legendary thing with AWsquared but that was just as much of his slip up as mine since he was the one that chose no restrictions in the wifi club which allowed me to use legendarys, plus his pokemon were above level 50 which is also not allowed in a flat battle.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Guuuuys, it's Trade Corner not CBC or PM. Please, this is getting annoying :x

Agreed -- discuss battling in the Battle Center -- not here. I'm sure they'd welcome you guys with open arms n.n

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2012
can you see Nature in a worldwide trade

You know that global trade thing in the game, I want to get some Modest pokmeon, how can I check to see if the other peoples' pokmeon is modest?

Years
Hello all!
I have a question about a rule of the trading forum in general. It concerns cloned Pokemon... well, more importantly, how they're cloned. Is this through means of codes or trough GTS glitches, or... some other means?

If I'm in the wrong place to ask this question, I apologize... I just came back after a long leave -.-

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Hello all!
I have a question about a rule of the trading forum in general. It concerns cloned Pokemon... well, more importantly, how they're cloned. Is this through means of codes or trough GTS glitches, or... some other means?

If I'm in the wrong place to ask this question, I apologize... I just came back after a long leave -.-

Clones are OK. You don't have to say what method are you using and all are fine.

It would be preferred that you do list what method of cloning you are using, especially if you're using something other than a glitch, but we won't put you in jail if you don't. It'd just be more convenient for your customers to know what your process is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back