• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite fast food restaurant and Why?

Crux

Evermore
Years
Uh, the only one I ever eat at is DQ, and even still, I only ever get ice cream/blizzards from there.

Those places are terrible, stay away from all of them. :x

Years
Subway for me.. I always get the Italian BMT footlong sandwich from. Although I never consider Subway as "fast food", it's not the healthiest thing in the world (like they advertise it to be)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
I've had a healthy kick for a while - can probably count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times I've done fast food in the past few years. But on the occasion I'll get some Chik-Fil-A.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Fat Food more like it.

Halal food, though. Don't know if that's a thing outside of New York City, but that's really the closest to fast food I eat. Every now and then, I'll munch on a few McDonald fries, though.

Years
- Wendy's has awesome spicy chicken sandwiches and their lemonade is pretty good. Fries can be a bit of a toss-up though.
- Burger King has zesty sauce, which is the best. Dip fries in it and aaaaaaaaa ;~~~;
- Sonic has amazing strawberry shakes and I prefer their bacon cheeseburger over anyone's right now, idk why.
- Chipotle's burritos are awesome.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Does Zaxby's count? If not, Chick-Fil-A. I'm a sucker for any place where I can get boneless fried chicken, really. Sometimes I'll drop $40 on boneless wings and chicken tenders at Zaxby's and just eat that for a week.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I like McDonalds for Chicken nuggets and fries, but I like Wendy's alot too. They have really tasty food and it tastes better than McDonalds a lot of times.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
My favorite fast food restaurant is McDonalds. I've been going there since i was little. I'll never get bored of it and it is not costly :P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Cookout. Their food is so much better than everywhere else and you get a ton, and it's so cheap. They're a regional chain though, and they're insanely busy at all hours of the day and night. We just got two in my area, and even when I stop by on my way home from work at 10PM the drive-thru line is backed around the building.

Otherwise, probably Wendy's since their chicken sandwiches are awesome and their burgers are the best of the big fast-food places. I'm more of a fast-casual person though - Panera, Chipotle, and the like.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Popeyes

I get their spicy chicken strips w/ blackened ranch sauce & it's like 100X better than your burger king nuggets w/ regular ranch :P

Burger king used to be pretty good but they changed the nugget & fries recipes into garbage D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I looooooooove Carl's Jr (or Hardees in some places). I love their western bacon burgers and their specialty turkey burgers.

Years
Quality- Hardees/Carl Jr's (Sooooo expensive though...)

Quantity-Jimmy Johns (Subway's Evil Cousin...sooooo goood.)

Price- Taco Bell

I pretty much like all the Sub Shop Chains though, and almost all of them are better then Subway.

I really loved Sonic but they were very short lived in my area. 2 of them opened up in 2 towns only to close down in like...1 year.

Also at our A&W locations we only have Papa Burgers...I feel like I'm missing out...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
It doesnt really count, for really fast food to just order and start eating, I prefer my grocery stores "hot foods"....

When I go out to grab food after work (hot foods at grocery stores close early), for hamburgers I prefer Wendy's, baconator is soo good. My grandma love their fries, so when i do order I get her the large fries. Their prices aren't too bad, at least for me they arent.

I also love Subway, I have had pretty much every different sandwich available. I love the Tuna Sandwich of all the selections. I always choose 9 grain honey oat, foot long - cheddar cheese - and all vegetables, no pickles, tons of Jalapenos, if you bite into the sandwich, every bite will have jalapenos in them - finish it off with honey mustard..... thats my combination.

Back