• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Megaman:Battle Tour [Name Pending]

Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
There is already a megaman game made like this. It uses the DBS and has lots of kool features.
yup and it's made by some wolf guy (don't rememer nickname of that dude)
yo, Lan, any screens?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I don't think he wants you to quit, he's just informing you of what has already been done. Kinda pointing out the competition for ya.

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Phoenix316 said:
I don't think he wants you to quit, he's just informing you of what has already been done. Kinda pointing out the competition for ya.

I know I have competition.
But actually I was basing my game off of it in the first place.

Years
Lol I don't want you to quit. I was just pointing out that another game like this exists, it always helps to see what other people have done.

DarknessMonkey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 27, 2009
Well sorry for not posting sooner but I just made a password system for the game.

And I made a new project since it was easier, but everything is back how it was.

proto-man

netoperater
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 22, 2006
when are we going to see a demo (if your using actull megaman charector sets could I have some pedestrions)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I think that asking for a demo might make the guy nervous and rush him... Anyway, this game still looks like it's under a lot of development so I don't think that you should get your hopes up about a demo soon.

Back