• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I've done that but when it comes to playing her again as in the tv series haunter disapears meaning that i'm stuck with bulbasaur charmander etc etc and inevitably Kadabra pwns me.

I know that, but you need to beat her Kadabra with your strongest pokemon and then the haunter will pull tricks like in the series, which will make you get the badge. You should just train your pokemon a bit harder.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Just DL'd 2.5z

and...

(paise for dramatic effect)

I LOVE IT!!!!
Just entered Viridian forest... took me forever to get there no... mainly because I'm a tard...

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Where must I go after I fall into squirtel's hole, I can't seem to find the squirtel squad anywhere so that means I cant proceed on

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
Where must I go after I fall into squirtel's hole, I can't seem to find the squirtel squad anywhere so that means I cant proceed on

You go right and get an old rod from the man in the house, you face the water and press the A button to make a Squirtle appear. After that he steals Pikachu and you go left and into the cave to find them. After you talk to Pikachu and Squirtle you look for another exit from the cave to get to a mart where you get a Super Potion for free and use it on Pikachu. Make sure you have a free slot for a Pokemon in your party otherwise Squirtle will be lost.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
I would say that this hack is really great...it respect exactly the anime series! great job! i'm waiting for updates

-have you just planned how to take off the disobedience of charmeleon/charizard? (if not i have a simple idea to make better this thing ;D)

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I would say that this hack is really great...it respect exactly the anime series! great job! i'm waiting for updates

-have you just planned how to take off the disobedience of charmeleon/charizard? (if not i have a simple idea to make better this thing ;D)

Charizard will chill dyring the part of Orange Islands Adventures like in the series.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Charizard will chill dyring the part of Orange Islands Adventures like in the series.
Yes I understood that this hack follows the anime, but my question if you have a solution to remove this...because charmeleon won't do nothing...i think that it would be better if you say "use flamethrower", but he use another move or go to sleep (like trade pkmns without the badge)

i'm nobody and mine is only a suggest :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
I must say

you have put alot of work into this but I was wondering do you plan to make it so that Misty, Brock and Pikachu follow you?

Because that... would be awesome!
do you plan to do the anime in its entirety?
do you need more beta testers... cuz if so... I'm your man/boy/teen... thing

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
I must say

you have put alot of work into this but I was wondering do you plan to make it so that Misty, Brock and Pikachu follow you?
No one its too hard to do and two why? they would get in the way

Because that... would be awesome!
do you plan to do the anime in its entirety?
If you look he has the orange islands to complete and nothing else yet plus it would take years to do all the anie
do you need more beta testers... cuz if so... I'm your man/boy/teen...
thing
Im sure he has enough + you have shown no proof of experience
In bold.
I wish people who join at least learn alittle about hacks
also good luck ash keeps looking better and better!

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
can u make charmeleon obey or like a obey trade thing cause by the time chill charizard come i dont want to train it anymore.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm playing the new beta now and I gotta say you totally outdone yourself Metapod. Using JPAN's engine was awesome idea. =) Once I finish it I'm gonna post some bugs that I found and things I really loved =D
By the way I'm also curious how you did Charmeleon's not obeying xD
Keep up the awesome work.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I'm playing the new beta now and I gotta say you totally outdone yourself Metapod. Using JPAN's engine was awesome idea. =) Once I finish it I'm gonna post some bugs that I found and things I really loved =D
By the way I'm also curious how you did Charmeleon's not obeying xD
Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks! :)

I got some help with the Charmeleon disobedience and learned very very basic ASM. colcolstyles wrote a routine for me to insert:

Set Disobedience

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So it was ASM =) I thought it could be the case =D
Awesome again Metapod =)

And as I promised here's my list of bugs and cool things =)

Bugs:
PC in player's room stays active even after being shut down. And "What would you like to do?" stays on screen.

One sentence in Gary's talk outside of Oak's lab is outta bar.
Also when you receive pokeballs sentence is outta bar.
But that's because of the thing I've named myself Satoshi instead of Ash. All sentences that are outta bar are because of my long name.

You misspelled enemies in Melanie's script also myself in Damien's talk before battle.

You should've made Butterfree's mate pink =) That'd be cuter =D
You should've added Gengar and Gastly to Haunter's toy room.
I think that you should put stronger and higher leveled pokemon on Route 8 so the exping for Sabrina's battle would be better.

You misspelled Machop in P1 Championship's room in text of one karate man.

This might be more of funny thing then bug. Everytime you talk with Lara (when she is inside ranch) she repeats the same sentence and same movement. So that means you can "kick" her outta screen xD

In Ponyta's race you can be run over by the enemy guy. (But you will lose race so it doesn't matter xD)

It was kinda weird having to go to Safari Zone to find Tommy =D I'd put him somewhere else =) So you don't have to go to Fuchsia =)

Cool things:
Awesome thing with pajamas xD
Fantastic script when you select pokemon xD

Ho-Oh's sprite is beautiful.

Brock's siblings are cute xD

Oh Gastly from Maiden's Peak is extra cute xD

Adoption of Pokemon is way too nice to be described... Beautiful idea.

Erika's gym script is beautiful as well. =) (By the way you misspelled releasing there)

Digital World is AWESOME! I'm sure you were working hard on it.
Porygon's talk is FANTASTIC xD I really laughed xD xD xD

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
There are also bugs with the PC Item slots filled with "????????" and Professor Oak's PC not working. Besides that theres the part that Jenny will limit you through the robbed house in Cerulean and Bad EGGs and invisible pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2011
Nice game! ;)

Hey! You may know me from :P I'm SanderRadionov5299 btw. Well anyway i really love your game and all, but i haven't seen you complete any new episodes in quite a while! :P But still i think your reason is a good one (Like being lazy or a vacation... or... being lazy...) But reply To let me (And everyone else) know that you still ARE working on it! :) Cya!

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Well, now after I downloaded the actual version (2.5) I don't know what I have to do. :(
It's an IPS-file and I have no idea what an ISP-file is or what I should do with it.
Please, I need help, I want to play this! D:

(Sorry for my bad english)

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2011
Well, now after I downloaded the actual version (2.5) I don't know what I have to do. :(
It's an IPS-file and I have no idea what an ISP-file is or what I should do with it.
Please, I need help, I want to play this! D:

(Sorry for my bad english)

you need a ROM .gba file of fire red which if you google you'll find rename the ROM to be the same as the IPS or vise versa and play the .gba file with something like VBA and it should work.

@metapod: out of curiosity how long/much effort does it take to do a episode, i know some take more requirement than others but in general.

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
Hey! You may know me from :P I'm SanderRadionov5299 btw. Well anyway i really love your game and all, but i haven't seen you complete any new episodes in quite a while! :P But still i think your reason is a good one (Like being lazy or a vacation... or... being lazy...) But reply To let me (And everyone else) know that you still ARE working on it! :) Cya!

he posted 3 days ago.................. also the being lazy part could offend him.
why am I bothering theres about 6 post of n00bs who just joined ot ask/answer 1 question and thats it. (but not you TRXO, your alright ;) ok)

oh and sorry for calling you ash metapod in my last post, I didnt think and for some reason I always think your name is ash lol but good luck anyway

Back