• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
*sigh* Still no luck finding any shinies. But I am having fun with Emerald! ^^; Oh, and I've decided to try my hand at fanfic-writing for Pokemon now too. If you guys wanna read it, you're welcome to, of course. The link's in my sig. Oh, and it involves a shiny pokemon of course, lol.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2005
I guess I can add a shinny Poochyena to my list. Funny how you always catch one when you aren't even trying.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I'm on the hunt for a shiny Charmander....or rather, the starting-my-firered-over-and-over-again for a shiny Charmander.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
whoa... vice president posted in our club without becoming a member first... there goes my respect for the PC authority... (only kidding) but ya... i haven't been able to secure any shinies lately either... (believe it or not). though i've been kicking some serious backside in battle factory! it's a nice place to be before you have a good team all set up. it gives you good ideas too.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we have guests here from out of town (they're all in bed now)... but i won't be able to come online much because they have little kids who respect me for some unknown reason... o well, so all of my free time is with them for the next half week. i won't be updating trainer cards until at earliest thursday, so please don't ask me to. and... i don't know that i've told you all about this... but my film group (thrive) is nearly done editing our religious/video game genre film! that's right, a kid get's into a game of tetris with satan that determines the fate of the universe. it's rad, i spent over an hour today making the title screens pixel by pixel (while at my friends house where i had no access to my trainer card materials, so don't think you can guilt trip me about my priorities!)... *groan* i'll make sure you all look at it once it's online! because i think it'll be our best yet. i hope to be back on soon, but until then, happy shiny hunting.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
been hunting for a shiny bagon cuz lately ive started liking the colour green .... anywho no luck but have only been hunting a few hours this week XD now which pokemon to hunt for in the grass.......

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ahhh! i got to the leader of battle factory but he beat me... *cries*... i love battle factory, it's so fun. it would be humiliating to be one of those pokemon though, just picked up fought with and then tossed back into the bin. o, i had a though... this is a statement that can never be true: "i am never correct" if you are never correct, then that statement would be a correct statement, thus ruining you. and if you are sometimes correct, then the statement is false and you've lied again. ok *entertains houseguests*

Years
Hey. No new shinies, but I've stepped up my Shiny Dratini Hunt to three at a time at the GC. Other than that, Porygon2 is L65 and Umbreon is L67. I wanted to take my team through the 13374 a bunch of times, but I should hold off until I get Emerald, and can fix the EVs of the first bunch.

the skate board kid

#1 Weezer Fan
Years
I still haven't ran into any new shinies yet because i've been playing old skool Red Version. I've been tring to get that Mew by some code/glitch in the game. Then I can transfer it to my Crystal Version. My shiny Butterfree won't feel left out now since hes the only rare pokemon I have in Crystal(next to HO-OH(gone, or exploded), Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou and Moltres).

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
ill join,
and if past ones count, then i own shinyaron, shinylairon, shinyaggron, shinyzigzagoon, shinylinoone, and shinywobbufet

the bolded ones i currently have, right now, im on search of the shny hoenn starts, dratini, poochyena, and shiny scyther ^_^ im getting shinyzubat soon.

Edit: if you want the levels then here:
Shinywobbufet lvl 28
Shinylinoone lvl 24
Shinyaggron lvl 76

i would get aggron to lvl 100, but i dun have ym exp share anymore somehow.. 0_o, and

also, should i get 99 ultras, timers, n greats? since i have 780k on my firered from battling the elite four a lotta times 0_o 76 to be exact.

Last edited:
Years
Before doing any L100s, you should do what I'm doing and get Emerald in order to fix their effort values, since you can't effort train at L100 (only vitamins). This keeps you from being stuck with lame 100/100/100/100/8 spreads. >_<

If you've any effort trained shinies, it's OK to go all out and reach L100.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
Before doing any L100s, you should do what I'm doing and get Emerald in order to fix their effort values, since you can't effort train at L100 (only vitamins). This keeps you from being stuck with lame 100/100/100/100/8 spreads. >_<

If you've any effort trained shinies, it's OK to go all out and reach L100.
no, not for battle, but to raise its value, since who wouldn't want a lvl 100 shinyaggron, shiny wobbufet, or shinylinoone?

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
I just love breeding my pokemon to get shinies. woohoo I might get Emerald! That means I shall be able to catch more pokemon and trade them onto my ruby!!!! I'm so 1337! xD

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Iron Spriter Josh said:
no, not for battle, but to raise its value, since who wouldn't want a lvl 100 shinyaggron, shiny wobbufet, or shinylinoone?

Not as many as that would want an untrained one so they CAN go to the effort of EV training it properly and having a prized battler. Either EV them properly or leave 'em where they are. (Wobbufet is the only decent battling pokemon you have there anyway.)

Back