• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advance Map Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahwa

Pokemon Revolution Creator
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2008
In the new version of AdvanceMap how do you add extra flight positions for example I want to fly to Seafoam Island How do I do It, also I don't want to edit of delete any other flight positions.

You cannot add extra flight position.only 1 flight position per map.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
hey itman. I just downloaded a-map 1.9 and it looks awesome! problem is it still does the specified file not found and canvas doesn't allow drawing thing. I'm now using a stable fire red rom. I'm still having problems. It even says incorrect perimeter or something like that. Maybe you ca get me a link to a better rom you know? I'm just here to ask again how to avoid the problem or create warp posts like those when you step in gyms like that of the twins of r/s/e. The portal they have. How do you create those in a map like littleroot or pallet town where those aren't shown in the tileset that is seen in the right? thnx in advance and sorry for being a bother.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
I need help with somthing. i want to make a new biulding, but just making a new map puts it on your computer, not the rom. you can't move it, and if i use the option of making reserved space in a folder, and make the map through that it STILL saves in the map files. i know how to do all the warps and junk, and i already tried, you can't make a warp to somthing in the "map files" folder.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
I need help with somthing. i want to make a new biulding, but just making a new map puts it on your computer, not the rom. you can't move it, and if i use the option of making reserved space in a folder, and make the map through that it STILL saves in the map files. i know how to do all the warps and junk, and i already tried, you can't make a warp to somthing in the "map files" folder.
i figured it out, so never mind

cloudffvii2696

hmmm...What should I put here?
Years
Can somebody help me with scripts, changing the titlescreen picture and name of game, and
getting a pikachu to follow the main character sprite?

I'm attempting to make a remake of yellow version using a fire red rom

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Can somebody help me with scripts, changing the titlescreen picture and name of game, and

This is an A-Map tutorial, not a scripting tutorial. Scripting, and everything you asked for can be found in Simple Questions or the Document/Tutorial forums. Also, unless you have the ability and patience to script every tile in the game, having Pikachu follow you is impossible.

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012

there are other tutorials about that

NTA

Where?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 10, 2012
this may be a little off topic but im very desperate right now.
when i try to compile a script, the log thing pops with the message: file not found of user cancel
can anyone help me?
im sure i installed pokeScript and pkmadv correctly and now im lost

just pm me about it i dont have any thing else to do

cloudffvii2696

hmmm...What should I put here?
Years
I don't know how to get events events to work(like when oak stops you from going to tall grass)
and when i add in a trainer, how do i edit what they say when they see you, what pokemon they have, how much money they give you, what they say when you beat them(still in battle screen) and what they say if you talk to them after battle.

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
I don't know how to get events events to work(like when oak stops you from going to tall grass)
and when i add in a trainer, how do i edit what they say when they see you, what pokemon they have, how much money they give you, what they say when you beat them(still in battle screen) and what they say if you talk to them after battle.

Well, in order to use an event tile, you'll have to make a script (which you can make with Pokescript). Scripts also can be used to edit what trainers can say, while PET can edit their pokemon (and I think money). Look in the toolbox thread for things such as those.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
Hello everubody I have a question and I hope you guys can help me:
I want to make a complete new Island on the map, but how do I do that? Because I can replace maps for new ones, but can't make new ones on different positions on the map.
Please help me

anyone who is (very) good with advancemap, or just knows a lot about it, PLZ send me a message, I need help and i've a lot of questions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back