• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
burgermafia.png

INTRODUCTION
You thought this was your typical Burger Shop.

At least, that's what customers thought of the new Burger Shop. Yes, that's it's name. Burger Shop. However, name aside it was a nice place! Warm atmosphere, good food, and nice employees that had people feeling appreciated. Everything was fine. Expect for a group of rude customers that made their life hell.

But that's okay.

It's fine.

Those Rude Customers will be dealt with one at a time.

Welcome to Burger Shop. Ran by the one and only Burger Mafia, ready to take down the Rude Customers that poison their establishment. Will they succeed? Only time will tell.

--

Hello and welcome to Burgermafia! Another game heading your way with this and I suppose you can consider it the sequel to PokeDonalds. Here you have your rude customers as your "innocent" (but are they really?) and the employees as the mafia! The goal of this game is for the innocents (the customers) to find all the mafia (the employees) and kill them all! There are two phases: Day and Night. During the day you will vote who you want lynched and at night the mafia will act while anyone with a power role can use it as they wish.

This is a Closed Set-Up, so do your best to figure things out through the flavour text given to you each phase!

Hope that's a good enough run down for everyone now here we go!!

RULES
☆ All PokeCommunity rules apply
☆ Please use bold your votes. Failure to do so will dismiss the vote. You may change votes throughout the day but only the last one will be counted.
☆ Failure to vote twice will remove you from the game
☆ Only discuss the game inside the threads
☆ Do not post at night!!! Doing so will be immediate death
☆ When you are dead you are dead. Don't haunt the threads with your posts. Only exception if your death post with no info.
☆ No PM Sharing
☆ Send your night actions either through PM or Discord (ash#2758)
☆ You may as a group abstain from voting once. Use it wisely.

Any questions or concerns feel free to contact Ash!

PLAYERS
Ash as GM

gimmiepie as ???
BidoofFTW as ???
Kitty as ???
Pecilia as ???
EvilChameleon as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Superjolt as ???
jdthebud as ???
malanaphii as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Aldo as ???
Desinison as ???
Lulurina as ???
Neon Sword as ???
Sawsbuck as ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Edited ur css

Second rule of css: if you're doing max-width as an outside thing, make sure to do the inside divs as 100% width instead of just a px width (and if you're gonna do that still, use max-width always) bc its gonna stretch out mobile regarless of the initial max 👌ill write a proper guide on the templates thread on this soon i swear

Also

In

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Bless thank you kitty!! I'll def keep that in mind for future css!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
oof. sorry guys i meant to start this earlier but work decided it wanted to crash and burn. i'll keep sign-ups up until sunday, hopefully send out roles by sunday night/monday afternoon, and then we can get started with night zero then and get the ball rolling.

funny how my fast food hell is keeping me from running a fast food mafia. so figure that one out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Lost one of our cats so im feeling really fucking terrible rn im sorry guys this is going to be delayed a bit longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back