• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
i'll guess 5 as no one said it yet and i thought this gym leader was a hard one to beat.(an you will go train up your pokemon at some point)

Years
Four, because it wasn't taken yet. Though I really think it will take you one (two max) to make the giant fall- the bigger the giant moleman, the bigger the fall.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
i'll guess 5 as no one said it yet and i thought this gym leader was a hard one to beat.(an you will go train up your pokemon at some point)

:shocked:

Oh, ye have little faith...

Anyways, guys I'll be playing sometime tonight, so we'll see how things go down, won't we?

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
No I don't think you will have that much problem with him but 5 was the number that wasn't said yet anywhere, and if it took you 5 times to beat him you will obviously have to train your pokemon some more.

Yuoaman

Years
Well I'm done playing for the update, and it should be up within the next hour or two.

Here we are, folks; another horrifying gym battle - and this time with a giant moleman!

Enjoy.

UPDATE 18
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Teh-Pro is manly, but man...UNHOLYbear was amazing. Yahtzee did pretty awesome as well. And Justin shocked the world by...still being useless in battle. Oh well. Nice update. Watch out, the sorcerer is going to get you eventually though!

Larvitar170

Noobie hacker
Years
Ok, not useless. Great meatshield. ;) I enjoy having the "pick-up" slaves though. I am taking full advantage of this thread to learn what all might seem cool, but ends up looking dumb when implemented.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
hey i don't care i was wrong I got mentioned in an update, i'm happy with just that.

Yuoaman

Years
Hopefully, everyone, I'll be able to get the next update up tomorrow... If I can't, however, it'll probably be coming on the 26th.

Yuoaman

Years

You almost called it a pokemon, thats so insulting to pokemon everywhere.

Everytime Baro molests a clampearl, THIS happens, such a horrible punishment worse than death!

What makes things even sadder is that it was a Pokemon at one point...

And I have to wonder... where the hell are it's eyes!?

Back