• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
1936 6726 3628

I might be a few minutes though.

I'm having WiFi problems I might be able to go on in an hour.

Last edited:

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
At last, you finally made your own league! It would be silly for me to join all the other ones and ignore this one, so......

I would like to apply as the fire gym leader. All details will be the same except for:

Activity: Sorry, I have been absent recently, but I will be online at least once a day every day, with a prime time of 5pm pacific.

-Also, I cannot seem to find your ban list... am I blind? Or was it removed or something? XD

*EDIT* This is all I have to do if pre-approved, right?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
ok sounds good to me. :) im already in btw.

dang lost 4-0. :( oh well i still want to battle if anyone wants to.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
ya i'm entering wifi now so i can get a rematch.

ok i'm in also later as in? I only have about 30 more minutes until i'm done for the day.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
can i battle you please i'm already in and everything.

FC: 1936 6726 3628

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Online. I'd like a battle. Oh and Hound, I need Lezza's badge.

No problem

Would it be ok if everyone kept a little tally in their sig of current wins? Some of you already do, no need for losses, Im doing my best to keep up, but all the updating and spriting is time consuming (I love it though) that way I can check your sig to make sure the first post is up to date.

Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I apologise to all if I seem harsh with application, I put alot of effort into this thread and keeping a tight ship is the only way to make it last I think.

Any feed back is appreciated

Nah. I hate playing with level 50s. I'm glad you save me from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back