• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Keep a lookout for your mail, Snowpoint~

Alright, bit of a bigger update; New Lv. 100s and Join Avenue status.

-Pokemon who've reached Lv. 100:

froslass.gif

-Yuki
lopunny.gif

-Sora
350.gif

-Athena
leafeon.gif

-Misaki
cinccino.gif

-Aera

-Pokemon nearing Lv. 100:

• Yumi the Shiny Haxorus (Lv. 93)
  • Nami the Samurott (Lv. 93)
  • Kitan the Delcatty (Lv. 92)
-Legendaries to catch:
-Same as before.

-Unova Dex

• Seen 264
  • Obtained 78
-National Dex

• Seen 412
  • Obtained 120

-Hinamizawa (Join Avenue) Status Update

• Avenue Rank - 23
  • Recommendations Made - 219
  • Title - Yui-sama
  • Favorite Phrase - "Okaeri!"
  • Phrase When Impressed - "Nippah~!"

1. Gallery Agata (Antique Shop) Rank 7
  2. Armina's Garden (Florist) Rank 8
  3. Judith's Emporium (Market) Rank 8
  4. Salon Janette (Salon) Rank 6
  5. Bistro Aoi (Café) Rank 9
  6. Lucky * Janus (Lottery) Rank 5
  7. Jaclyn's Corner (Nursery) Rank 6
  8. Anelma's Ring (Dojo) Rank 7
-Adventure Info

• Adventure Started - 10/7/2012
  • Hall of Fame Debut - 10/11/2012 (20:11)
  • Total Playtime - 92:15
  • Number of Lv. 100 Pokemon - 20
  • Number of Shiny Pokemon - 8

Until next time~

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Been at it for a week, and having genuine fun now that it's not restricted to Unova pokemon.
Right now, hunting down the hidden grottos that I can. Just now I caught a female dunsparce with the rattled ability on route 6, which seems to be really rare (~1% according to serebii!)
Current line up; heracross came in just yesterday to replace lucario, and duckless is only a fly/surf slave, still haven't found a good water type.
Spr_5b_496.png
Spr_5b_058.png
Spr_5b_197.png
Spr_5b_214_m.png
Spr_5b_580.png

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
Flied over to Lentimas Town then made my way over to Strange House were I got Lunar Wing. After that I traveled through Reversal Mountain with Bianca went to Undella fought Hugh there then went up to Lacunosa Town were I meet Bianca and Professor Juniper and then fought Zinzolin with Hugh. Of course I have trained a lot as well.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 186 | Obtained: 128

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 52
- Aura Sphere
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Bone Rush

466.gif
lv. 52
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

647.gif
lv. 53
- Aqua Tail
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Surf

637.gif
lv. 54
- Fly
- Silver Wind
- Psychic
- Fire Spin

465.gif
lv. 46
- Giga Drain
- Rock Slide
- Stun Spore
- Energy Ball

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png
39px-Toxicbadge.png
Insectbadge.png
Boltbadge.png
Quakebadge.png
Jetbadge.png

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
All my Pokemon are now fully evolved and I am just outside Victory Road. I wish Route 23 was Victory Road, I dislike caves and Route 23 is so creative, the puzzles may be annoying but Route itself is great.

The Badge Check gates were impressive, but looking back, the one in Black and White was better because of the environmental changes.

Defeating Team Plasma was fun, their HQ was less annoying than the usual villain HQs. I still hate portals though.

I think that's all for me. I've enjoyed this game a lot.

One more thing, I hate how I misssed the Relic Castle and Passage. Now my Pokemon were overlevelled and didn't gain many Exp. Points. Also, I didn't know that Volcarona will have a lower level too. And I was careful not to miss an area. I think that I also need to return to the Castelia sewers since I have Surf. Urgh I'm so silly haha.

I also thank GameFreak for the Routes as they've trained my Pokemon to the right levels without needing to grind. I was disappointed with Drayden and Marlon's Pokemon levels but impressed with Team Plasma's, or perhaps Colress. It makes me wonder what level the E4s Pokemon will be seeing as all my Pokemon will probably be at level 60 at the end of Victory Road which was my target but I thought I'd have to grind for it.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
Years
Still haven't started my White 2 yet but I did just restart my Black 2 and so far I've managed to catch everything almost everything (except Pidove) available up until Flocessy Ranch. Right now I'm gaining some levels for my team while a looking for a Pidove to add to my Pokedex. This entry was kinda dull but the next ones will be more creative since I'll have a lot more done.

Team:
501.gif

Oshawott Lv.12 (Naughty)
~Water Gun
~Tackle
~Tail Whip
~Water Sport

447.gif

Riolu Lv.10 (Hasty)
~Quick Attack
~Counter
~Foresight
~Endure

Player: Neji
Playtime: 2:01
Badges: None
Pokedex Owned: 8/649

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Current Status
League Champion

I've finally beat the Champion! After a few tries. Iris was rather difficult to defeat, since I had no Ice types in my team. I defeated the Elite 4 pretty easily though. Vice was the only one who had a move that was super effective against her Dragon types. Vincent led the battle and managed to take out half of her team. I was spamming Close Combat until Haxorus took Vincent out. I still had my whole team left, so I managed to win the battle. Here are my teams stats when I won the championship.

Hall of Fame
Spoiler:

Ah, victory feels good. I liked the credits as well. Now that I've defeated the League, I'll be updating less frequently. I traded over some Pokemon from White in case I ever need some help. The Pokemon I traded over were my Rhyperior, Gengar, Walrein, Magneton, Zekrom, and my trusty Venasaur that I've had for years. Venasaur is the only Pokemon that's level 100. Everybody else is level 70 and Zekrom is level 56. I never did use legendaries very much, with a few exceptions. I've also obtained the Light Stone. (I almost had a panic attack when N started a battle with a level 70 Reshiram) I'll be heading over to the Dragonsprial Tower soon. I did some other stuff too, but I don't feel like it's important enough to try to remember. Right now I'm in Nuvema Town just looking around.

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
Years
Good 'ol update time~ Nothing much has changed; got some new Lv. 100s to report, some wins at the PWT, Join Avenue rank-ups.

-Pokemon who've reached Lv. 100:

togekiss.gif

-Mirai
lapras.gif

-Mana
157.gif

-Satsuki
503.gif

-Nami
aggron.gif

-Erin
rhyperior-f.gif

-Roxanne (See what I did there? lulz)
301.gif

-Kitan
612.gif

-Yumi
475.gif

-Zeiru
vaporeon.gif

-Undine
330.gif

-Fey

-Pokemon nearing Lv. 100:

• Zoey the Pidgeot (Lv. 91)
  • Rei the Xatu (Lv. 95)
  • Ameena the Meganium (Lv. 92)
  • Chie the Blaziken (Lv. 91)
  • Saki the Luxray (Lv. 91)
  • Minami the Altaria (Lv. 91)
  • Airi the Furret (Lv. 90)
-Legendaries to catch:
-Same as before. Still. Lol.

-Unova Dex

• Seen 264
  • Obtained 78
-National Dex

• Seen 415
  • Obtained 120

-Hinamizawa (Join Avenue) Status Update

• Avenue Rank - 25
  • Recommendations Made - 250
  • Title - Yui-sama
  • Favorite Phrase - "Okaeri!"
  • Phrase When Impressed - "Nippah~!"

1. Gallery Agata (Antique Shop) Rank 7
  2. Armina's Garden (Florist) Rank 9
  3. Judith's Emporium (Market) Rank 9
  4. Salon Janette (Salon) Rank 7
  5. Bistro Aoi (Café) Rank 10
  6. Lucky * Janus (Lottery) Rank 5
  7. Jaclyn's Corner (Nursery) Rank 7
  8. Anelma's Ring (Dojo) Rank 8
-Adventure Info

• Adventure Started - 10/7/2012
  • Hall of Fame Debut - 10/11/2012 (20:11)
  • Total Playtime - 99:43
  • Number of Lv. 100 Pokemon - 31
  • Number of Shiny Pokemon - 8
-Pokemon World Tournament

• Unova Leaders [1 Win]
  • Kanto Leaders [1 Win]
  • Johto Leaders [1 Win] - Jasmine trolls so hard...
  • Hoenn Leaders [1 Win] - Brawly trolls so hard...
  • Sinnoh Leaders [1 Win]
  • World Leaders Tournament Unlocked
  • Type Masters Tournament Unlocked

Until next time~

Last edited:

encas

Don't tread on me.
Years
Well, al lot has happened these last couple of days. I defeated Skyla pretty recently, but right now I am in the Hidden Grotto in Route 7 attempting to SR for a Jolly Cubchoo (I got lucky there - it's a male, but that is still pretty uncommon to find in that Grotto). I'll probably end up switching my team around a bit for his sake.

And in other news, I spotted my first shiny in Reversal Mountain while double battling with Bianca...it was a Woobat, but Bianca decided to faint it. :P

Kieran the male Cubchoo (Jolly, Lv. 30 - he'll probably replace Missy)

613.gif

Roman the male Ducklett (Modest, Lv. 40)

580.gif

Isis the female Vibrava (Jolly, Lv. 41)

329.gif

Wilhelm the male Serperior (Modest, Lv. 41)

497.gif

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
November 3rd 2012: Went to Route 2 to find N's Purrloin, got Pokérus instead.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Pokemon White 2
OT: Lilith 32323
Game Time: 24:09

I went on a catching spree in Seaside Cave, but I ended up using a Golduck I caught around the Village Bridge as my Surf slave. I battled basically every single trainer until my team reached level 50 or so. I easily wiped out Marlon's gym using Electivire, Crobat's Giga Drain, and Infernape's ThunderPunch. Excadrill was sort of losing his steam, so I deposited him and got a level 40 Therian Landorus.

I decimated Plasma goons once Landorus learned Rock Slide and Earthquake. I loved the music in the battle against Colress. The Ghetsis battle was laughable after I used Landy's Swords Dance. Shame on me. Well, I'm on my way to Victory Road. I'll take my time with this since I love this new route.

the party
466.png
:: Keiran the Electivire :: Level 54
169.png
:: Mac the Crobat :: Level 53
367.png
:: Taro the Huntail :: Level 54
330.png
:: Luke the Flygon :: Level 50
392.png
:: Darkness the Infernape :: Level 52
645-therian.png
:: Amaimon the Landorus :: Level 58

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I'm done with the game, I'm now Champion that is, and like I don't feel like moving on. I need some motivation to keep playing.

I did battle Adler, I don't like that he's battle music is basic.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
Years
October 23, 2012

There is a cruise ship in Castelia City called the Royal Unova. The last time I was here, it wasn't ready, but now, it sets sail for a cruise every night! I wanted to see the sights, but got wrapped up in some battles against some trainers on the ship, and before I knew it, we were back in port.

I spent a little time in the Dream World with Dunsparce. It gained a level from the trip, and brought back a Druddigon that knows the move Sucker Punch.

I rotated my team, keeping Psyduck and Swablu with me, and then adding Shuckle, Elekid, Rattata, and Igglybuff. I also sent Koffing to Fennel.

October 24, 2012

I took Igglybuff for a massage in Castelia City, to hopefully make it happier and thus closer to evolving. I wanted another ride on the Royal Unova, but ended up getting there too late as it only runs in the early evening. So I went back down into the sewers, with the intent of going back to the Castelia Gardens. Instead, I ended up getting lost, but found a large hole in the wall along one of the passages that seemed to lead to some kind of tunnel. I found a few trainers and scientists there exploring the place. Apparently it's called the Relic Passage, and actually connects to the Relic Castle in the Desert Resort just north of Castelia.

October 25, 2012

I rotated my team yet again, keeping Elekid and Igglybuff with me, and adding Riolu, Zubat, and Grimer to the team.

I earned another medal, making 37:
Battle Veteran

October 26, 2012

I spent a lot of time training in the Relic Passage, and eventually found an Onix! I was trying to catch it, but regular Poké Balls just weren't working. I decided to follow tradition, and I tossed a Great Ball, and caught it! It was amazing to find yet another Kanto Pokémon burrowing under cities of Unova!

"Onix, the Rock Snake Pokémon. Onix burrow through the ground at a speed of 50 mph while feeding on large boulders. Opening their large mouths, they ingest massive amounts of soil and create long tunnels."

172. Onix
Spr_5b_095.png

I also earned one more medal, bringing the total to 38:
Pass Power ↑

November 3, 2012

It's been a busy week, with a wedding in Washington DC last weekend and a long week of work. But now it's time to return to Castelia City and back to some Pokémon training! I took Zubat, Sunkern, Igglybuff, Riolu, Dunsprace, and Growlithe with me. I went to the Castelia Gardens to train, and I also caught a Skitty while I was there! I know that there are Eevee here too somewhere, so I think I'm going to stick around a bit to do more training.

173. Skitty
Spr_5b_300.png

November 4, 2012

I'm so glad we got an extra hour of sleep tonight, I needed it! And while I slept, I spent some time in the Dream World with Cinccino. Found: nothing new; Dunsparce with Stealth Rock.

I'm rotating quite a few Pokémon as I train. When I was in the Castelia Gardens, I found a wild Eevee! The first one I found got away, but then I found another in a double battle with a Rattata. My Elekid paralyzed it with its Static ability, and then I was able to catch it in a Net Ball.

174. Eevee
Spr_5b2_133.png

When I returned to the Pokémon Center, I traded in a Hint Medal for a real Medal, making 39/55:
Noneffective Artist

I went back to the Castelia Gardens, and caught another Eevee, this time with a Quick Ball.

Then I took a little nap while watching football, and went into the Dream World with my Koffing. In addition to it gaining a level, we brought back a Drilbur that can use the move Rock Climb.

Last edited:

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
So I've finally started White 2. For the first time, I'm also playing as the female character (mainly because her design is far superior to Nate's). I'm going to use the Genesect I'm going to get to destroy everything and do the first gym. Then I'll be using my Black to trade some eggs over.

Name: Sakura
Pokémon:
Kotoha - Snivy - F

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Since I reached the Pokémon League a few days ago, I figured I'd take a little break from the serious stuff and do some training and making some movies.

...Turns out making good movies is like, 70% luck. Which is a tad annoying.

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
I decided against trading over any eggs from Black, mainly because I'm too lazy to breed...
I downloaded Genesect and made short work of Cheren with him, then boxed him forever mwahahahahaha!

Kotoha - Snivy - F - Level 19
Leaf Tornado, Growth, Tackle, Leech Seed

Zack - Riolu - M - Level 15
Return, Quick Attack, Force Palm, Endure

Laxus - Elekid - M - Level 19
Shockwave, Quick Attack, Swift, Low Kick

I'm putting off evolving Kotoha for a while. I really love Snivy, she's my favourite starter since Gen 2 (didn't really like the Gen 3 and 4 starters).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
Done a lot since the last update mainly won badges of Drayden & and Marlon. At the moment I am confronting Plasma at their frigate on Seaside Cave. Changed Keldeo form.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 222 | Obtained: 142

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 57
- Aura Sphere
- Calm Mind
- Dark Pulse
- Bone Rush

466.gif
lv. 57
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

647-resolution.gif
lv. 56
- Secret Sword
- Sacred Sword
- Swords Dance
- Surf

637.gif
lv. 60
- Fly
- Quiver Dance
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

465.gif
lv. 54
- Giga Drain
- Rock Slide
- Stun Spore
- Energy Ball

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png
39px-Toxicbadge.png
Insectbadge.png
Boltbadge.png
Quakebadge.png
Jetbadge.png
Legendbadge.png
43px-Wavebadge.png

CM Ryder

Raimei no Yusha
Years
While training for Roxie I ultimately decided it would be best to let Kotoha evolve, so I shed a tear as she evolved from Snivy but then remember how awesome Servine is! I'm hoping to take on Roxie soon, I won't be adding anymore team members until I can get an Eevee and Trapinch. Also, Zack evolved which made today even better <3

Badges: 1
Team:
Kotoha - Servine - F - 22
Zack - Lucario - M - 22
Laxus - Elekid - M - 22

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Became the champion a few days ago.Now doing the post-game stuff and trying out the new features/places.

Current Team:

Emboar (Bo)
-BrickBreak
-Wild Charge
-Flamethrower
-Scald

Zoroark
-Shadow Claw
-Dig
-Night Daze
-Foul Play

Golduck (Blue)
-Ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Zen Headbutt
-Surf

Galvantula (Duranchula)
-Bug Buzz
-Discharge
-Energy Ball
-Thunderbolt

Haxorus (Hex)
-Dragon Pulse
-Strength
-Bulldoze
-Outrage

Golurk (Mars)
-Hammer Arm
-Fly
-Heavy Slam
-Earthquake

Levels from 65-70.Challenging White Tree Hollow soon.Any suggestions in improving their moveset?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I need to update moar. D:

Nothing much has been going on with me, except for level grinding outside and inside of Castelia, while catching Pokemon to fill the Dex. I finally got around picking up Genesect and adding it to the team. Also, I caught a shiny Petilil! :D

Current team:

Dewott, male, level 20
-Cut
-Fury Cutter
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell
Nature: Hardy

Lucario, female, level 20
-Foresight
-Quick Attack
-Me First
-Force Palm