• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New guy

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Hey guys, i recently got back into pokemon after a few years out, looking forward to re-playing the games and the new gen which is out at the end of the year!
Joined the forum to meet some people who love pokemon as much as i do :p!
- Sam

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there Sam! I'm Megan! Nice to meet ya! :)

I'm someone that hasn't played a game in a while, so you and I are kinda on the same page! What game (or games) are you going to replay right now? I'm looking forward to go nostalgic by replaying my first game, Red!

Glad to see you joined us. We're a really large community filled with Pokemon fans like you. You'll fit in just fine. With your interests, you'll find someone who has the same interests as you do. It's all a matter of exploring. :)

Hopefully you got settled here, as well as hope you post lots. I'll see ya around, and feel free to throw me a message if you wanna talk. :)

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Hey Megan!
I browsed the forums before i joined and it looked like a great place!
Hoping to first replay heartgold i think, and if i can find my gameboys i may go as far back as yellow!
Be nice to get to know you!

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey Megan!
I browsed the forums before i joined and it looked like a great place!
Hoping to first replay heartgold i think, and if i can find my gameboys i may go as far back as yellow!
Be nice to get to know you!

Exactly the same for me bro. Planning to restart heart gold tomorrow. Welcome to PC by the way!

Years
I thought your username was Smogon at first. Man I am blind. >__>; Anyways, pleasure to meet you, Sam!

HeartGold's an awesome game to start with. :3 I really enjoyed it despite some of the minor things that bugged me, like the slow animations and PC box. Didn't think a remake could do G/S/C justice but boy was I wrong. It's definitely worth it to catch up with some of the newer games soon too though, like the amazing fifth generation series. Those games changed Pokemon a lot, especially visually... animated battle sprites are the bomb, haha. Make sure to play through 'em and I'd love to hear what you think about those games, so leave a message on my profile anytime! Always around to discuss Pokemon with other fellow fans~

But yesss, the sixth generation just looks so breathtaking. Pokemon will be totally revolutionized with the release of that, or so I feel. Which starter do you like? Are you as excited to see their evolutions as I am? :D You should drop by the X & Y board and speculate with other fans, that's always fun. Plus it's always interesting to discuss the new news as it comes out, right?

Anyway, great meeting you! I'm around if you ever need help, so leave a message anytime~!

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Exactly the same for me bro. Planning to restart heart gold tomorrow. Welcome to PC by the way!

Cheers and hi! Yeah I should get my 3DS In the post today so I plan to start later, let me know how your play through goes!

Welcome Sam, enjoy this forum... i like Flygon.

I will! He's the best! Probably my favourite out of all the Pokemon currently out ^^

I thought your username was Smogon at first. Man I am blind. >__>; Anyways, pleasure to meet you, Sam!

HeartGold's an awesome game to start with. :3 I really enjoyed it despite some of the minor things that bugged me, like the slow animations and PC box. Didn't think a remake could do G/S/C justice but boy was I wrong. It's definitely worth it to catch up with some of the newer games soon too though, like the amazing fifth generation series. Those games changed Pokemon a lot, especially visually... animated battle sprites are the bomb, haha. Make sure to play through 'em and I'd love to hear what you think about those games, so leave a message on my profile anytime! Always around to discuss Pokemon with other fellow fans~

But yesss, the sixth generation just looks so breathtaking. Pokemon will be totally revolutionized with the release of that, or so I feel. Which starter do you like? Are you as excited to see their evolutions as I am? :D You should drop by the X & Y board and speculate with other fans, that's always fun. Plus it's always interesting to discuss the new news as it comes out, right?

Anyway, great meeting you! I'm around if you ever need help, so leave a message anytime~!

Haha, well tbh, my username isn't that far off from :P!

Back in the day I absolutely loved playing Pokemon gold, Pokemon heartgold was the last Pokemon game I bought and I only played a little bit until I stopped playing Pokemon for a while, look forward to playing it later! So you would recommend the 5th gen? Maybe I should go out and purchase it later haha ^^.

So far I'm totally undecided about the starters, but I'm heading towards chespin ATM
As that is the one that interests me the most! Although the most interesting pokemon they have released so far for me is the legendary seen on the pokemon x case, looks so majestic!

I shall, thank you!!

Last edited:

Lugia's Shadow

Guardian of the Sea
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums ^_^, it's an honor to meet you, Samgon!
When I came here (not to long ago), I was kindly welcomed by the nice people of PC. I promise you that you'll have the best time while you browse these forums :D

Have a nice time, and please, ask the people of the forums if you require help :) (not me though, I'm still getting used to this place).
Regards,
~ Lugia.

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity forums ^_^, it's an honor to meet you, Samgon!
When I came here (not to long ago), I was kindly welcomed by the nice people of PC. I promise you that you'll have the best time while you browse these forums :D

Have a nice time, and please, ask the people of the forums if you require help :) (not me though, I'm still getting used to this place).
Regards,
~ Lugia.

Haha it's a pleasure to meet you too!
Be nice to get to know some of you!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Sam! Welcome to PC! My name's Aaron, pleased to meet ya. You can also call me Kouzan as a nickname if you like. :)

We are the Pokecommunity so you'll definitely find people to talk about Pokemon here! I'm pretty excited for X and Y as well. I think they will end up being amazing games and I love how breathtaking the graphics are. I personally like Fennekin the most, but Chespin's also cute so I can't decided which one I want to choose! I usually pick the grass-starter so I might just pick Chespin to stay with that tradition or Fennekin just cause it's so awesome! As for the legendary's I love Yveltal (or the box mascot for Y) cause it's so cool though Xerneas (X) is really majestic as well.

While I'm not Cirno, I personally myself recommend the 5th Gen games. I honestly didn't like a lot of the new Pokemon at first, given a few that I did. But once I played the games, they grew on me and now I love them all. Plus the story of Black and White is fantastic in my opinion. Probably the best story so far. So I definitely recommend getting Black or White first and then Black 2 or White 2.

Have a nice time here. If you would just like to chat feel free to drop me a visitor's message! See you around!

Samgon

Flygon's Master
Years
Hey there Sam! Welcome to PC! My name's Aaron, pleased to meet ya. You can also call me Kouzan as a nickname if you like. :)

We are the Pokecommunity so you'll definitely find people to talk about Pokemon here! I'm pretty excited for X and Y as well. I think they will end up being amazing games and I love how breathtaking the graphics are. I personally like Fennekin the most, but Chespin's also cute so I can't decided which one I want to choose! I usually pick the grass-starter so I might just pick Chespin to stay with that tradition or Fennekin just cause it's so awesome! As for the legendary's I love Yveltal (or the box mascot for Y) cause it's so cool though Xerneas (X) is really majestic as well.

While I'm not Cirno, I personally myself recommend the 5th Gen games. I honestly didn't like a lot of the new Pokemon at first, given a few that I did. But once I played the games, they grew on me and now I love them all. Plus the story of Black and White is fantastic in my opinion. Probably the best story so far. So I definitely recommend getting Black or White first and then Black 2 or White 2.

Have a nice time here. If you would just like to chat feel free to drop me a visitor's message! See you around!

Hey kouzan it's nice to meet you!

Yeah that's my thoughts ATM about 5th gen, there arent many Pokemon which take my fancy, maybe I should just give it a go and find out for myself, I'll pop down the game shop after I finished playing heartgold and buy myself a copy of black and black 2 (starting heartgold as I type this) ^^!

I absolutely love the look of the new graphics that have been announced, they look amazing haha! I usually start with the fire type myself but I'm trying to mix things up from now on!

Thanks I will some time!

Back