• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Hey everyone. I don't have much to say because my life is very boring, but I've been a huge Pokémon fan since Red and Blue, been trying to find a good Pokémon forum and I love competitive battling. Pokémon and Doctor Who are basically my life. I'll probably be on here a lot. That is all. :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hi Omega! Whooo~ Omega usernames deserve Omega hellos! <33

Baw, well, I don't think anyone's life is truly boring~ We have something interesting and amazing to look forward to eventually, yeah? But yes, I absolutely love Pokemon Red and Blue, and I wish I still owned the games, buuut I gave them to my cousins in Jamaica. A tragic end for me, but a new beginning for them! Remember the glitches? Those were really fun to exploit, no? :3 Liiiike:

pokemon.jpg

good ol' M~ Hey, I'm very much into competitive battling too. :3 Do you play on Wi-Fi, or on simulations? I play on simulations, in which PC actually has a Battling Center where you can talk about all things competitive~ You can have your team rated, or just talk about various things competitive related. ^^ I'm trying to get back to Doctor Who too, whiiich I hope I can see past episodes I've missed sometimes.

But yeah! I hope that you'll have a great time here~ If you want some heeeelp, feel free to ask! Any staff member, or some of the various members here will be willing to help you. ^^ Also, if you ever wanna chaaaat sometime, you can always give me a Vistor Message or a Private Message! I'm always happy to meet and chat with anyone. :3

It's really nice to meet you. ^^

Years
Hello Omega! Welcome to the PC forums.

It's nice to see that there's still people around that enjoy the classics. I personally love Pokemon Yellow; there's something about old school games that to me, they never get boring xD For all the Pokemon Red and Blue Discussions be sure to check the Metal and Color Generation Gaming. Hope to see you around the forums! Enjoy your stay~

OmegaTL

Time Lord
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
Thank you. :D
I play on both Wifi and Showdown but mainly wifi.

Years
Hello Omega and welcome!

You made a good decision to join us, because we have loads of great topics about Pokemon so you'll learn so much just by hanging around our community. The others have got some of your intro covered but I'll add my bit too. If you're interested in battling you should check out our Pokemon Showdown server where you can chat and battle with fellow PC members. And also going by the fact you're a Doctor Who fan you might enjoy the Doctor Who club as well, it'd love having your activity since it hasn't been posted in for a while.

But yeah, we all hope you have an awesome time here at PC! The staff here are extremely helpful and would love to assist you with questions, you've already seen LGDArm over there, he's one such staff member. Cirno mods this section so don't hesitate to contact her if you need forum-related help. And if you ever wanna chat just hit me up with a visitor message anytime! Have fun at PC and I do hope to see you around here and on the Showdown server!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Oh hullo! Do you happen to like fish fingers and custard? Questions aside, welcome to PC! Doctor Who and Pokemon also make up a majority of my life other than eating, sleeping and breathing. I'm sure you'll like it here! As Hikari mentioned, you can go poke around the Doctor Who fanclub. There's a lot of speculation and various things going on in there, so take a peek and see what you think! A few people above have also mentioned PC's Battle Server. Other than competitive talk and strategies, we're a really lax server so don't feel afraid to pop in and say hello. I'm actually horrible at competitive battling but I'm one of the moderators over there so I'd be happy to help. :]

You can also poke around Battle Center for discussions and if you ever want your teams rated, there are a few people willing to help you out. Other than that, just browse around the forums and get used to things! I remember it being quite a mess in the first few days trying to figure out where to go and what to do, so if you have any problems feel free to ask a staff member. They're the bold people with suits of arm- well not really, but they do stand out. I'd also be happy to talk Doctor Who or competitive or anything under the sun. Shoot a VM and I'll try to reply back. Enjoy PC, Omega! There's lots to do and lots to see, so I hope you stick around for a while. :]

Back