• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokescript Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Just more problems, and still no lock or faceplayer

anotherproblem.jpg

And still no pokedex

moretrouble.jpg

Years
Please help me - when I'm compiling script I have this:
ruby01es5.png

All fully works but they (people who have new scripts) are talking in japaneesee, I tried all roms - what's wrong??
Here is my log after burning:
Spoiler:

Sorry for ths emots that forum created :/

And my log after "copile script":
Spoiler:

Briggsby

A learned trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
Lol I created an account practically only for this purpose, but still the site looks GREAT! I'm sure I'll love it, and joyride your misspelling siggy is incredible...anyway:
If like me and crystalman101 did you don't have the compile option even if it's the right type of file, you can go on pokescript and click encode and select the RBC file, it will do exactly the same thing...hope this helps people...

Years
In the first post, there is something written, PLEASE DONT ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD. So could everyone, please do this. If you have a question, please post it in the Script discussion thread.

BOH

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2013
sorry, nobody can help me?

i want a correct script for leggedary pokemon. the pokemon must disappear after the fight

tnx

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
when i compile it says "file not found or user canceled when i clearly didnt cancel or delete my rbc, what does it mean

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Does anyone have a complete list of LG Items, Pokemon and anything else.
I don't need the Pokemon list, just asking if anyone has a complete list of everything.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
help

when i right click there is no compile button and yes i saved it has .rbc. also is the progream called poketscript or pokescript

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2008
Darthotron

The problem is there is no Item list for FR. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back