• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Favorite Challenge III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Username: Buzz Buzz
Game: White 2
Favorites:
Spoiler:

Ghost, dark, bug, fire, rock, fighting

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Ghost, dark, bug, fire, rock, fighting
Thanks! So I guess I'll be going with Gengar, Sharpedo, Ariados, Heatmor, Tyranitar and Gallade. I'd also like to change my game to Volt White 2. I'd have to hack most of my team in anyway and I much prefer to catch them the normal way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Username: Collutorium
Game: B²
Legend Count: 7
Favorites:
Spoiler:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Username: Collutorium
Game: B²
Legend Count: 7
Favorites:
Spoiler:
Dragon, ice, fighting, flying, rock, water

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Name: Zorogami
Game: White 2

Favorites
Spoiler:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Aaaaahh, I really want to try this! May be awhile before I start, though I'm curious what my team would be. Took some time to create my list of favorites (which is really tough to do for me) when I should be doing something else... Anyways, sign me up! ^-^

User: waveguidebuizel
Game: Black 2
Favorites: Not showing, as I may do this more than once. Loads of NFEs in there though, so that should be fun!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I spent some time on my challenge today... I'm really underleveled in Burgh's gym...

Aaaaahh, I really want to try this! May be awhile before I start, though I'm curious what my team would be. Took some time to create my list of favorites (which is really tough to do for me) when I should be doing something else... Anyways, sign me up! ^-^

User: waveguidebuizel
Game: Black 2
Favorites: Not showing, as I may do this more than once. Loads of NFEs in there though, so that should be fun!
Fighting, Rock, Water, Grass, Bug, Fire

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hahaha, what an odd party! I love it! :D My team is: Mienfoo, Archen, Squirtle, Shaymin, Shuckle, and Tepig. Yep, four NFEs (one with Defeatist), Shuckle, and a legendary. Looks like I can only get three of them before post-game though (aww, the Gracidea's also post-game... ¬_¬), so I guess I'll do some trading and hacking for the other half of the team. Gonna be a challenge, but that's what I'm here for! ^-^

Years
I finally got around to doing this challenge this week, here was my final team.
Kingdra lvl. 73
230.png

Dragon Dance
Outrage
Waterfall
Iron Head

Beartic lvl. 73
644.png

Sheer Cold
Icicle Crash
Stone Edge
Superpower

Cradily lvl. 72
346.png

Earthquake
Swords Dance
Seed Bomb
Rock Slide

Gastrodon lvl. 74
428.png

Surf
Recover
Earth Power
Ice Beam

Zebstrika lvl. 75
551.png

Bounce
Wild Charge
Thrash
Thunder Wave

Nidoqueen lvl. 70
31.png

Sludge Wave
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Earth Power

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Hurray !!!!
I've finally made Blaze Black 2 work.

Username: TBar
Game : Blaze Black 2
Favourites :
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I just defeated Burgh, giving me my 3rd badge!

Team:
Spoiler:

Hurray !!!!
I've finally made Blaze Black 2 work.

Username: TBar
Game : Blaze Black 2
Favourites :
Spoiler:
Ghost, Dark, Fighting, Flying, Rock, Steel

Years
I now have 6 badges and am training my spectacular team yey. Not much to update on but I'm gonna wait to evolve my Magneton.

Here it is:
Spoiler:

And still making progress...

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Well that make me have : Spiritomb X2, Infernape ,Tornadus, Relicanth, Registeel
Since I Have two legendaries, I'll pick Staraptor as my flying type.
Also, Registeel is only available post game. May I have an other sixth type

I will swap Flying and Steel position, so that I can actually have a full team of favourites for the whole run. Is that ok?

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well that make me have : Spiritomb X2, Infernape ,Tornadus, Relicanth, Registeel
Since I Have two legendaries, I'll pick Staraptor as my flying type.
Also, Registeel is only available post game. May I have an other sixth type
PS. It could work if I swapped my Flying and Steel position.
You can have Ground as your 6th type, and if you want I will swap your Ghost type for Poison as your first type so you don't have 2 Spiritomb. You can also use Tornadus if you want since Registeel won't be on your team.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
You can have Ground as your 6th type, and if you want I will swap your Ghost type for Poison as your first type so you don't have 2 Spiritomb. You can also use Tornadus if you want since Registeel won't be on your team.

Here's the problem, I won't have any of these Pokemon until late game. I can exchange steel and flying, and I'll be able to get rid of my starter as soon as I get my PokeBalls. I would actually enjoy using 2 Spiritomb, so Lol on that.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Why don't you change your challenge to the alternate one? That's when you put one Pokemon from your regional dex as your favorite for each type and then you use the one and only Pokemon for each type you're assigned. Or if you're able to wifi trade, then you could get your Pokemon from the Trade Corner here at PC. I'm sure someone would be happy to trade them to you.

Or would you just rather have new types entirely since what you got already seem to be too difficult to obtain in-game?

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Well , every single Pokemon is in the game! (I'm playing Blaze Black 2) The only thing is that I can't obtain any Pokemon on my list early enough to use it all the way trough the game.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Change one of your Pokemon to something that's on your list that's early on (like change your Ghost to something else on your list that's earlier in the game). That's all I can think for you to do, or just assign you new types entirely. Your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back