• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Maybe it's because you set yourself up for it by calling it an "icky job".

... And also what Sapph said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys, I'd like to remind you all again that I'm planning on ending the IC day c: I will tell you when we're getting near the end.

Sapphire Rose

Years
There... Is no event in the inn? If you're referring to my Lucina post, that man is someone from her past. That's just part of her personal story ^^;;

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
There... Is no event in the inn? If you're referring to my Lucina post, that man is someone from her past. That's just part of her personal story ^^;;

I swear I saw a post that said there will be an event in an inn when everyone was on floor two or something :s

Ah well, if there was no such thing then don't worry. :p

Sapphire Rose

Years
I swear I saw a post that said there will be an event in an inn when everyone was on floor two or something :s

Ah well, if there was no such thing then don't worry. :p

I said there would be an event and that event would start after Illfang was dead xD the event already started! Saute is dead and I can't say more than that. This event will stay until the 8th floor and Nirvana was part of the first part of the event.

Heretostay123- You can make a guild by an option in your menu. Soon I will make a list with all the guilds so that everyone can join them. I'd recommend not making any more guilds right now d:

Geras23- still working on that price list~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I think Phoenix needs a guild, even if she's the only one in it.

Just. That. Awesome.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Gotcha. I'll be joining a relatively vacant guild in that case. It would be an honor to have you aboard, Chuckles. We should totes have a guild named The Z-Fighters! Pwetty pwease!

I'll post in a little bit.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
That's what I've got so far. Other monsters are mentioned obscurely, but those are all of the ones that are mentioned directly.

I don't know if we want to branch out the list a bit, but if we do, then for starters there's a wolf in the picture with the 2nd floor description. You know, on the original post. I would expect skeletons (or stalfos, if that takes your fancy) in the dungeons. I don't know if we have to be too rigorous in pertaining to canon with what monsters we include, with all of the RPGs I play there are loads of different monsters that could potentially be brought in. If there are already salamanders, Yuan-ti could be something to think about.

Sapphire Rose

Years
What Machomuu mentioned is the monster list. I don't mind adding wolves when I'm on my laptop but I won't use all the monsters because I want variety.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Well, I could end Turnip's pretty much immediately. Though I guess he'd be more or less out in the open, so anyone could still interact with him over those next three days anyway until the next IC day. FYI, he sleeps lightly and standing up. He's weird. Since you can't see his face and all, it could look as though he's pretty much entirely awake. Waking him up isn't too good of an idea though.

Back