• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I saw a thread about piercings so I figured why not make a thread about tattoos! Do any of you guys have any? If so, what are they? If you don't have any, but want one or a few, what do you want?

For me, I want a few but there's one for sure I know I want. I want a tattoo of the quote "If nobody else believes in you, just trust that I believe in you." Jackaboy said that during one of his playthroughs and it has really stuck with me. Either that, or a tattoo of the septiceye sam logo. Or, if I meet him anytime soon I'd love to have him write on my arm and I can get that tattoo'd or something. That'd be lovely. <3

Anyways, what about you guys?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
I don't want any because I hate needles

And I would be someone who would get a tattoo of something I'm into and regret it later

TY

I want one but then I look at my wrists and I realise "no way thats happening lol"

Years
Not a huge fan of getting a permanent tattoo myself, but the thought always crossed my mind that it'd be interesting to see what getting a henna would be like.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'm probably never going to get a tattoo, if only because I can't commit to having something on my body permanently. I'm very indecisive. However, I'm interested in trying temporary or drawn-on tattoos...

If I had to get a permanent tattoo, I think I'd pick either a simple heart shape, or the phrase, "no one can take your soul". (Sort of a mantra that I came up with.)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I'd never be able to find something permanent that I'd like. It would be nice to have one your palm though and then wear a glove to cover it, and be mysterious of "Why do you wear that glove?" Etc.

But see, I care more about that (the glove) than the tattoo itself.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I have the Pisces sign on my butt. True story. And I won a gift card for a tattoo, I might go for a magikarp around that sign?? Or the Nintendo's star, I just don't know where I would put it. I don't want anything big, anything elaborate (I like minimalist stuff) and I don't want to be able to always see it. I want those tattoo, or the Black rabbit of inle on my foot. Just waiting for the Wateship down remake in late-2018 to see what Inle will look like.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I have to ask: why there?

I wanted it on my lower back, but I guess it ended up a little under where I first imagined it, but I actually prefer it the way I got it! I never grew tired of seeing it (even after, what now.. 9 years?), it didn't hurt, I can easily show it if I want (it is not that low) but if I don't, it don't show at all. 10/10 would do it again.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I wanted it on my lower back, but I guess it ended up a little under where I first imagined it, but I actually prefer it the way I got it! I never grew tired of seeing it (even after, what now.. 9 years?), it didn't hurt, I can easily show it if I want (it is not that low) but if I don't, it don't show at all. 10/10 would do it again.

I'd think the lower it is, the harder it'd be seen.

How low do you wear your pants?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I'd think the lower it is, the harder it'd be seen.

How low do you wear your pants?

Hmm maybe I didn't expressed myself correctly, it is not visible except if I decide to show it, by pushing down a little bit my pants. It is on the top of my butt, not in the middle of it. it can be seen by moving one part of my pants. If I do not do that, it can't be seen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 6, 2018
The good thing about tribal tats is if you change your mind later on, they?re easy to morph into a new design.

I?ve got a tat on my upper back. I want another, but the first one hurt more than I thought it would #wussy

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I've always wanted one, but I'm terrified of how they are done. If I could get one, I would want "music saved me" across my left arm. This was the arm I used to self harm with at times... which now, I haven't done it in years. Music has always had a special place in my heart for as long as I could remember. It has shaped me into the person that I am today. Hence, why I'd want my first tattoo to reflect that for me.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I have a kanji tattoo that's a reference to a really old anime on my collarbone. lol

I've been wanting to get a music symbol on my shoulder, too.

A phrase on the under side of my arm would be cool at some point also!

Last edited:
Back