• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Emerald Hack: Untitled Emerald Hack!

BCTElite

Be still, my heart 'cause it's freakin' out
Years
Thanks to DrFuji for telling me where I went wrong and how to fix it!

Hello! I Love pokemon emerald, and I love hacking it even more! the reason the name of this project is Untitled Emerald Hack, is well because I couldn't think of a name, I did try to do this originaly but it was not as good as this one, since the first time hacking emerald, I thought I'd make this one harder, better and more interesting!. Another reason why I decided to hack Emerald is because I wanted to increase the difficulty of the game, it is to easy, in my opinion, so I wanted to change that by making the gym's harder by changing/adding pokemon, also I added wild Pokémon from Johto & Kanto. Anyway intro over, here is some more information.

• Changed the Evolutions of trade pokemon
  • New abilitys/typing for some pokemon
  • Changed movesets
  • 10 TMs have been changed
  • a few HM changes
  • Starters are Treecko, Cyndaquil and squirtle, all with new Typing and a secondry Ability
  • in-game trades edited!

Screenshots -
Spoiler:

Tools used:
Advanced map
A-Trainer
Trader Advanced
$tart money Ed
A-Tack
YAPE
A-Starter
PET
Item Editor

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Wow this game is great! But why did you gave Quilava Fire/Ground typing? It doesn't look Ground type by any means from my opinion. I will definitely play it.

BCTElite

Years
Wow this game is great! But why did you gave Quilava Fire/Ground typing? It doesn't look Ground type by any means from my opinion. I will definitely play it.
Thanks!
I was wondering about that too... but I wanted to give it a secondary type and nothing fit but fighting, nd I didnt want another fire/fighting combo
Also I guess the fact it is the 'volcano pokemon' and volcanos earth kinda... I dunno

Years
It kinda looks like it could be fire/ground to me. Plus I <3 that typing :). I chose to do something similar in my hack with pikachu/raichu being electric/ground so it makes sense to me. Great work!

BCTElite

Years
It kinda looks like it could be fire/ground to me. Plus I <3 that typing :). I chose to do something similar in my hack with pikachu/raichu being electric/ground so it makes sense to me. Great work!
Thanks!
Hmm pikachu and raichu, I could see that working!
I cant wait to play your hack

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Looks promising! What i like to see in 3rd gen hacks is a split between physical and special attacks rather than typing, like it is in right now. Just a suggestion!

BCTElite

Years
Looks promising! What i like to see in 3rd gen hacks is a split between physical and special attacks rather than typing, like it is in right now. Just a suggestion!

Sounds good, just I dunon how to do it ... :I
Ill have to google it and maybe do it for the next beta?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Thanks!
I was wondering about that too... but I wanted to give it a secondary type and nothing fit but fighting, nd I didnt want another fire/fighting combo
Also I guess the fact it is the 'volcano pokemon' and volcanos earth kinda... I dunno

I've always thought of Quilava and Typhlosion as Fire/Dark. Also, what typings did you give the other starter?

Back