• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends (laughing out loud!) - Legendary Pokemon Fan Club (Added theme song, enjoy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
here goes aps making a 2nd club

Theme Song:
Spoiler:

tumblr_m7ddt9jWml1qlms3vo1_500.gif

Welcome to the League of Legends. A place where people who love legendary Pokemon (and not just for their power) can talk about their favourite legendaries as well as the moves they get and their strategies.

Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Members:
Spoiler:

Past Topics:
Spoiler:

Points System (Beta 1.1):
Spoiler:

Current topic: Favourite legendary Pokemon? Why?

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Sounds like a great club, AmourPearlShipper!! Looking forward to participating in it :)

Username: VillageofDragons
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): (Each of these are my favorites from each generation): Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Landorus, and Zygarde
Reasons for liking legendaries: I love legendaries! The best part about them is hearing about the lore behind them, what inspired the devs at Gamefreak to make them the way they are, and the unique typing and movepools each and everyone one of them have!
Answer to current topic: (optional)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Sounds like a great club, AmourPearlShipper!! Looking forward to participating in it :)

Username: VillageofDragons
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): (Each of these are my favorites from each generation): Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys, Darkrai, Landorus, and Zygarde
Reasons for liking legendaries: I love legendaries! The best part about them is hearing about the lore behind them, what inspired the devs at Gamefreak to make them the way they are, and the unique typing and movepools each and everyone one of them have!

welcome. my favourite of those is zygarde because he's cooler than xern and yveltal. yeah legendaries are a pretty cool idea and many people think only noobs use them lol

VillageofDragons

Years
welcome. my favourite of those is zygarde because he's cooler than xern and yveltal. yeah legendaries are a pretty cool idea and many people think only noobs use them lol

Haha yeah, and you're right, not only noobs use them. It takes extensive skill to know how to use each one's power right. Only people who are adept at legendary battles win them when facing another person using legendaries. ;)

Skyxyd

The one
Years
Username: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Victini <3 <3 <3, Azelf <3 <3, Shymin
Reasons for liking legendaries: VICTINI is so cute, so strong and so overcheat

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: Raydeon (soon Skyxyd)
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Victini <3 <3 <3, Azelf <3 <3, Shymin
Reasons for liking legendaries: VICTINI is so cute, so strong and so overcheat

hey there! i like how victini can spam v-create and yeah it's kinda cute as well

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
New topic: Pokemon of the Week - Lugia

Lugia is an impressive mixed wall, sporting 106/130/154 defenses, and a great base 110 speed, which means it can stall effectively. It also has two great abilities, Pressure and Multiscale.

Thoughts?

VillageofDragons

Years
New topic: Pokemon of the Week - Lugia

Lugia is an impressive mixed wall, sporting 106/130/154 defenses, and a great base 110 speed, which means it can stall effectively. It also has two great abilities, Pressure and Multiscale.

Thoughts?

I love Lugia as a Pokemon, as well as how it was portrayed in the anime. Its Water an Psychic typing go great together, although sometimes I feel like it should be Water and Flying or Psychic and Flying. I enjoyed watching the movie where Ash finally meets Lugia and Lugia can communicate with Ash through telepathy; then how Ash rides Lugia to calm the three bird legendaries and how Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth) are actually trying to help Ash and co. in this movie, because if they don't, well, there won't be a world in which to steal Pokemon anymore.... It's my favorite Pokemon movie to this date, and the revealing of the mystery behind Lugia is exciting to research about. :)

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
Username: Embernight
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Latias, Latios, Lugia, Rayquaza, Keldeo
Reasons for liking legendaries: They have great movies and I love Ancient Legends and Mythology
Answer to current topic:

Lugia is one of my favorite Legendaries. I loved his story and song in The Power of One - I liked Lugia's Song so much that I've learned to play it both on Piano and Ocarina. He was also the first legendary I caught on my own back in Soul Silver (I used to have my brother catch Legendaries for me because I gave up after several resets). And then there's Silver. Baby Legendaries are so cute.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: Embernight
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Latias, Latios, Lugia, Rayquaza, Keldeo
Reasons for liking legendaries: They have great movies and I love Ancient Legends and Mythology
Answer to current topic:

Lugia is one of my favorite Legendaries. I loved his story and song in The Power of One - I liked Lugia's Song so much that I've learned to play it both on Piano and Ocarina. He was also the first legendary I caught on my own back in Soul Silver (I used to have my brother catch Legendaries for me because I gave up after several resets). And then there's Silver. Baby Legendaries are so cute.

hi there, that lugia was indeed kinda cute

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
New topic: Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias

The Eon Pokemon are both mainly special attackers, utilizing their good 110 or 130 special attack to defeat the opposition. They can also use the Soul Dew, which boosts their Special Attack and Special Defense.

Thoughts?

Also, added new theme song: Hammerfall - Crimson Thunder (pretty sure it fits pretty well...)

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
How have not seen this club before? O.o I love legendaries!

Username: KetsuekiR
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Mega-Diancie, Cresselia, Darkrai, Latias, Xerneas and Jirachi
Reasons for liking legendaries: They almost always look absolutely amazing and perform even better! Legendaries have always been of highest regard for me since they're one of a kind and super cool!
Answer to current topic: (optional) Below.

Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias
Latios and Latias got a much needed "reboot" with ORAS bringing them mega evolutions. I like Latias a bit more than Latios mainly because Latios is usually preferred and also because Latias is pink (no need to lie xD). However, it was quite disappointing when Latios/Latias was just added to your team like an item in ORAS! It seriously devalues them (especially since it's not even late/post game) and ruins the fun of catching legendaries! Even so, they (well, Latias over Latios) remains two of my favourite legendaries of all time for their design, demeanor as presented in the movie and the typing (I love Psychic types and Dragon types!)!

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day ^.^

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
How have not seen this club before? O.o I love legendaries!

Username: KetsuekiR
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Mega-Diancie, Cresselia, Darkrai, Latias, Xerneas and Jirachi
Reasons for liking legendaries: They almost always look absolutely amazing and perform even better! Legendaries have always been of highest regard for me since they're one of a kind and super cool!
Answer to current topic: (optional) Below.

Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias
Latios and Latias got a much needed "reboot" with ORAS bringing them mega evolutions. I like Latias a bit more than Latios mainly because Latios is usually preferred and also because Latias is pink (no need to lie xD). However, it was quite disappointing when Latios/Latias was just added to your team like an item in ORAS! It seriously devalues them (especially since it's not even late/post game) and ruins the fun of catching legendaries! Even so, they (well, Latias over Latios) remains two of my favourite legendaries of all time for their design, demeanor as presented in the movie and the typing (I love Psychic types and Dragon types!)!

Thanks for reading and have an awesome day ^.^

Hey, welcome. I personally prefer Latios over Latias, due to his higher power.

What do you think of Heatran, btw?

Last edited:

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
Hey, welcome. I personally prefer Latios over Latios, due to his higher power.

What do you think of Heatran, btw?

But but but... Latias is pink?! xP

Heatran isn't one of my favourites and that's only because of how common it is in VGC15 and Smogon OU nowadays (well, it's been quite popular for a while tbh xD) but that's because it's such a versatile and useful Pokemon in any team! I couldn't comment of how cool it looks or how much I love it since I don't (shh don't tell anyone! xD) but I can tell you how good it is competitively (not well since I don't use him much)! Whenever I use him (rarely) I run Flash Cannon, Earth Power, Flamethrower and HP Ice (max SpA and something else) to deal lots of damage fast. It's best to use an Air Balloon with him to avoid getting owned by every common team (Landorus-T is a pain). That's all I've got on Heatran, sorry to say >~< I can certainly understand why it's loved, it's a great Pokemon! I just like rooting for the underused xD

Embernight

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 1, 2022
New topic: Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias

The Eon Pokemon are both mainly special attackers, utilizing their good 110 or 130 special attack to defeat the opposition. They can also use the Soul Dew, which boosts their Special Attack and Special Defense.

Thoughts?

It may not be the Pokemon of the week, being posted 2 weeks ago, but I'm gonna say something, 'cause Latias and Latios are my favorite pokemon and a new Pokemon of the Week hasn't been made yet, so...

I really love these two Pokemon mainly because of the movie. Pokemon Heroes is the only movie I have on DVD and is one of my favorite movies of all time. The sibling relationship between these two was so charming in the movie, and I loved the expressions they had on their faces as they showed their concern for the other. It was also nice having a movie where the legendary pokemon couldn't communicate in human speech (although they're Psychic-types). I prefer their bird-like trills and whistles. The ending makes me cry every time I watch it. There design is beautiful, and I love how they can bend the light around them to vanish into their surroundings.

Alpha Sapphire is now my favorite Pokemon game, due to it's graphics, the fact that they give you a Latias, and not only that but you can ride on one. I used Latias in battle throughout the game, and she became a key Pokemon on my team when it came to battling. One of my favorite moves Latias uses in the game is Heal Pulse. It's pretty useful in double battles, and I've used it to heal pokemon I'm trying to catch when they wind up hurting themselves due to confusion or a burn. Both Latias and Latios are quite fast as well, which is pretty useful in sweeping other dragon-types or when going up against Drake.

R2J

Years
Username: R2J
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Entie, Raikou, Manphy & Articuno
Reasons for liking legendaries: Mostly the designs

Lugia has a great design and was one of the reasons I played the Gen 2 games.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
Username: R2J
Legendary Partner (you may choose up to 6 of them): Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Entie, Raikou, Manphy & Articuno
Reasons for liking legendaries: Mostly the designs

Lugia has a great design and was one of the reasons I played the Gen 2 games.

ummm you chose 7... but hey welcome!

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Username: Otamajakushi
Legendary Partners: Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Hoopa-confined

mew.gif
lugia.gif
celebi.gif
jirachi.gif
victini.gif
hoopa.gif

Reasons for liking legendaries: They are usually the most powerful Pokemon and are usually some of the coolest Pokemon. Look at that! The ones I picked represent the colors of the rainbow. I like legendary Pokemon because they represent an accomplishment in the games. You've just caught a very powerful Pokemon, and you are going to wreak havoc with it!
Pokemon of the Week - Latios and Latias: I really enjoyed the film that these two were in. I know some might not agree or hold the same feelings, but I thought it was a pretty alright film. Moreso, in the games, the soar feature in ORAS is one of the best. Getting to fly and see the region from above is absolutely stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back