• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] {Gen 7} Tabor's Trade Shop [Open for Trades!]

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Tabor's Trade Shop... again

Rules
Just a few ground rules. Please follow them :B

1. Follow all PokeCommunity & Trade Corner Rules, no exceptions
  2. No hacks; I do not trade hacks, nor will I accept them.
  3. I am able to clone my Pokemon, thus I accept clones as well. If you do not want a cloned Pokemon, please let me know. If you do not want a clone it will take longer and I will only provide a 5IV with no IV spread guarantees.
  4. I do not take breeding requests as I may not be able to finish them in a timely manner.
  5. When arranging a trade, please include your OT and your FC; even if they are already in your signature or PC info. It will help me greatly.

Extra stuff to keep in mind

• Please keep in mind my spreadsheet may not be updated 24/7 and may contain mistakes (I am human after all).
  • At the moment, I will ONLY be conducting trades in Gen VII (Sun & Moon). We'll see how Sword & Shield go when they release.
  • As always I reserve the right to refuse a trade for whatever reason.
  • Feel free to trade my Pokemon to other people, however do not claim them as your own.
  • Currently working on getting any Event Pokemon I have listed in a spreadsheet, coming soon.. hopefully.

Wants and the like:

• Pokemon that I do not currently have bred, especially in cool ball combos like Apriball or Beast Ball HA Pokemon.
  • Maybe event Pokemon that I do not have.

You may sometimes find me over at the Pokecommunity Discord:

I'm not really all that tech savvy, so I'm not 100% sure how you'd navigate to the channel without already being in it already if you use the program or app rather than the browser link, sorry D:

9ae81600-38ee-11e3-a70e-068eb587d203.png

(This is my Pokemon Y trainer)
IGN: Tabor
3DS Name: tabo4
3DS FC: 1779-6606-7320

Times Available to Trade
I am PDT (GMT/UTC-7)
Check what time it is for me here: .

Monday - Thursday
7:30pm - 11:00pm

Saturday - Sunday
6:00pm - 11:00pm

I may reply outside of those times, but I generally only have time to trade during these times. If I can trade outside of those times I will do my best to let you know ahead of time.

What I am offering:​

I am offering spitbacks or breedjects from the following Google Spreadsheet.
WARNING: VERY IMAGE HEAVY

This may be a mess for a bit as I try and fix it up after being away from breeding and trading for 2+ years.

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
That is quite the goal you have there :)
My copy of Moon is in French, so I can send you some bred and caught Pokémon!
Do you have, by any chance, some Rareball Pokémon? (Balls is not specified in your Spreadsheet) Otherwise I can send you what I already have for free :3

tabor62

Years
Hello!
That is quite the goal you have there :)
My copy of Moon is in French, so I can send you some bred and caught Pokémon!
Do you have, by any chance, some Rareball Pokémon? (Balls is not specified in your Spreadsheet) Otherwise I can send you what I already have for free :3

Thanks, I started it in Y and I ended up ditching it to breed Pokemon instead >.>

Er, rareball Pokemon? I've been out of the loop since the release of Sun and Moon haha. If you mean stuff like Apricorn Ball and Beast Ball mons from Gen VII, I really don't have much.

I unhid my tab for my Ball list on the spreadsheet. However it's not updated for my copy of Sun (not that there is much anyhow). Hopefully you can find some stuff on it that you like?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, I started it in Y and I ended up ditching it to breed Pokemon instead >.>

Er, rareball Pokemon? I've been out of the loop since the release of Sun and Moon haha. If you mean stuff like Apricorn Ball and Beast Ball mons from Gen VII, I really don't have much.

I unhid my tab for my Ball list on the spreadsheet. However it's not updated for my copy of Sun (not that there is much anyhow). Hopefully you can find some stuff on it that you like?

Yes, exactly; Apricorn Ball, Dream ball and Beast Ball. You have quite a few that would interest me actually! Maybe we should trade per small batches of 5-10 Pokémon at once, so we don't get overloaded :) How many French-Bred Pokémon, with random IVs, would be the equivalent of one of your Pokémon?

tabor62

Years
Yes, exactly; Apricorn Ball, Dream ball and Beast Ball. You have quite a few that would interest me actually! Maybe we should trade per small batches of 5-10 Pokémon at once, so we don't get overloaded :) How many French-Bred Pokémon, with random IVs, would be the equivalent of one of your Pokémon?

For simplicity's sake, let's just say 3 of mine for 6 of yours. It'll take time for me to breed them all and get filler as well. Which Pokemon were you interested in?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
For simplicity's sake, let's just say 3 of mine for 6 of yours. It'll take time for me to breed them all and get filler as well. Which Pokemon were you interested in?

Sounds good to me!
I'd like your:
Spoiler:

I'll get you 12 French Pokémon that you need :)

tabor62

Years
Sounds good to me!
I'd like your:
Spoiler:

I'll get you 12 French Pokémon that you need :)

Awesome, I'll start trying to find the Pokemon in my Bank haha.

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello again! I didn't have much time to work on French Pok?mon, but I got a CHT Golett, CHT Larvesta and a CHT Clauncher. Would you like them in exchange of a Heavy Ball Phanpy? :3

tabor62

Years
Hello again! I didn't have much time to work on French Pok?mon, but I got a CHT Golett, CHT Larvesta and a CHT Clauncher. Would you like them in exchange of a Heavy Ball Phanpy? :3

Oooh, yes please :D I might be a little busy tomorrow (Saturday), but at bare minimum my night time should be open.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hey Tabor, is there anyway I can get female HA Weedle and female HA Starly please?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Oooh, yes please :D I might be a little busy tomorrow (Saturday), but at bare minimum my night time should be open.

Alright, message me when you're free! :3
And no rush if you're busy, I can wait ^-^
I also went through my boxes in Moon and found a lot of Pok?mon for you, in many languages :3

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
Hey Tabor, is there anyway I can get female HA Weedle and female HA Starly please?

Yes you can :) Do you have a Discord?

Alright, message me when you're free! :3
And no rush if you're busy, I can wait ^-^
I also went through my boxes in Moon and found a lot of Pokémon for you, in many languages :3

Okay, I'm going to clone now and get onto Discord. Shoot me a message when you're around :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I have some different language pokemon I got either through GTS or wonder trade:

Spinnarak (German, OT: Anne ID No: 57878)
Alomomola (German, OT: Teiga ID No: 29602)
Ampharos (Spanish, OT: Valefor ID No: 21360)
Smeargle (Spanish, OT: EDUARDO ID No: 16810)
Marill (Spanish, OT: Stolz ID No: 06377)
Magnemite (Korean, OT: (I can't type name it is in Korean) ID: 06797)
Electabuzz (French, OT: LOIC ID No: 45124)
Mawile (French, OT: LUCK ID No: 05485)
Sableye (Japanese OT: (name is in Japanese can't type it sorry) ID No: 01823)

I am interested in a female HA tangela, a Female HA sableeye, and a HA chansey. My in game name is Daska and my friend code is 2294-4687-0797.

I understand that because these pokemon came from GTS or wonder trade that some may be hacked. I am not sure how to check. If you require anymore information about these pokemon to determine if they are legit please let me know I am more then happy to provide it.

tabor62

Years
I have some different language pokemon I got either through GTS or wonder trade:

Spinnarak (German, OT: Anne ID No: 57878)
Alomomola (German, OT: Teiga ID No: 29602)
Ampharos (Spanish, OT: Valefor ID No: 21360)
Smeargle (Spanish, OT: EDUARDO ID No: 16810)
Marill (Spanish, OT: Stolz ID No: 06377)
Magnemite (Korean, OT: (I can't type name it is in Korean) ID: 06797)
Electabuzz (French, OT: LOIC ID No: 45124)
Mawile (French, OT: LUCK ID No: 05485)
Sableye (Japanese OT: (name is in Japanese can't type it sorry) ID No: 01823)

I am interested in a female HA tangela, a Female HA sableeye, and a HA chansey. My in game name is Daska and my friend code is 2294-4687-0797.

I understand that because these pokemon came from GTS or wonder trade that some may be hacked. I am not sure how to check. If you require anymore information about these pokemon to determine if they are legit please let me know I am more then happy to provide it.

I already have French Mawile, so I won't need that one.

Are you okay with cloned Pokemon? Otherwise I'll have to breed them. And it's okay, I don't need any extra information.

In total that'd be 8 Pokemon for my 3 Pokemon if that's okay with you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 19, 2020
I am fine with cloned pokemon and happy to trade my 8 pokemon for your three. When is the best time for you to trade?

tabor62

Years
I am fine with cloned pokemon and happy to trade my 8 pokemon for your three. When is the best time for you to trade?

I am PDT (GMT-7), I'll most likely be available during these times.
Check what time it is for me [here].

Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday
4:00pm - 10:00pm

Friday - Sunday
4:00pm - 6:00pm

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hey Tabor :)
I found a bunch of Pok?mon you'd like!
Spoiler: Pok?mon