• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
BETA_14_01.png
BETA_14_02.png
BETA_14_03.png

BETA_14_28.png
BETA_14_30.png
BETA_14_32.png

BETA_14_50.png
BETA_14_67.png
BETA_14_69.png

BETA_14_72.png
BETA_14_75.png
BETA_14_78.png
BETA_14_104.png

BETA_14_125.png
BETA_14_131.png
BETA_14_132.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
Make sure to check "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid" before starting the patching process.
Also, just as a reminder, v1.1 ROMs will not work.

I tried that too with Ignore but when i want to play the game, VBA don't want to start the game. I tried ROM's named /Pokemon_Fire_Red_UIndependent/ and /Pokemon - Fire Red (TAD) / but it doesn't work. I patched lots of Pokemon ROM Hacks, but this one makes trouble for me. Do you have an other idea maybe? It would be nice😊

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 28, 2020
I just started with this game, but I'm already loving it! I made an account just to say that I really cracked up at the Yu-Gi-Oh (and others, but mainly that) references - and I see there'll be more with the Carly mugshot, so I look forward to seeing more!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I tried that too with Ignore but when i want to play the game, VBA don't want to start the game. I tried ROM's named /Pokemon_Fire_Red_UIndependent/ and /Pokemon - Fire Red (TAD) / but it doesn't work. I patched lots of Pokemon ROM Hacks, but this one makes trouble for me. Do you have an other idea maybe? It would be nice😊
I don't know about the latter, but the _Independent ROM is a v1.1 ROM, so of course it's not going to work.
Like 99% of the Fire Red based hacks out there, Red Chapter uses a Fire Red v1.0 ROM as its base.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
I don't know about the latter, but the _Independent ROM is a v1.1 ROM, so of course it's not going to work.
Like 99% of the Fire Red based hacks out there, Red Chapter uses a Fire Red v1.0 ROM as its base.

Now I've got it patched, but now it says The 1M sub-circuit board is not installed. What does it mean and how can i fix it? Have you an idea?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
Thanks! I can play it now!

So after many trouble i can finally play Adventure😊. But when I play the first mission with Blue and she want to swim with me with her Jigglypuff the game give me an Blackscreen and stucks.
Can maybe someone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Feb 2, 2020
Wait in the game- blue is the female rival and green the male rival but other manga readers say blue is the male rival and green the female rival. I am so confused help me if you could explain

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Wait in the game- blue is the female rival and green the male rival but other manga readers say blue is the male rival and green the female rival. I am so confused help me if you could explain

In japan Pokemon Red and Green were released first as a pair, the same year, Pokemon Blue was released for corocoro comics subsribers (which features NONE glitches, new pokemon location as compared to offical pokemon red and blue and accurate trading of ingame pokemon) and thus Pokemon Adventures (first released in 1997) feature Green as prof. Oak's grandson and Blue as the name of the (beta/unreleased) female trainer

Update

BTW i'm glad you removed this line from the hack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPKRn-Q_zXQ seriusly i know Pokemon manga is more shonen than the anime but this was just shocking and scary

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Feb 2, 2020
The mock up titlescreens shown previously in this thread make me think that the name won't change. It will just be "Pokémon Adventures - Red Chapter Vol. 2".
Wait i meant that if the first part is of firered hack then will the second part be of firered hack or something else?

Back