• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
:O Jeez, it's been forever since I've been here. Anybody remember me?

Yes, I remember you. Welcome back!

Welcome to the club, blu3void and Deithien!

In other news. git engaged so will soon be moving to america full time. to marry her

Congratulations!

Congrats on the two shiny Flaaffy, miloticfan54!

Congrats on the shiny Spiritomb, G-Money!

This week's random hunt is... the Fire-type!

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
In other news. git engaged so will soon be moving to america full time. to marry her
Congrats ;D
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! I DID IT: SHINY SPIRITOMB IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT SHINY SPIRITOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS OMG :cer_boogie:

Still using your photo-taking potato I see? :pink_laugh:

My hunts:
Route 103: 100 REs hoping to reclaim Poochyena
Giratina: 800 SRs
Johto starters: 186 SR

Post 222! 79 (80 if you count this one) have been in the SHC. :cer_smile:

Good luck everybody!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
G you werent lying when you said you reacted quite intensely, Congratulations, that was a well deserved shiny.

Congratulations on getting engages Razer and I hope your spirit shines soon as well.

Welcome back anti! Its been a while since you posted :O Hows your hunts going?

Again goodluck to everyone else and hopefully soon I have myself a shining snivy xD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Thanks n all the congratz even though it isn't a shiny :P

It was a hard move leaving everything behind... but its worth it. Might get yall some pics soon. Well probably in october when we are going on holiday for my birthday.

More SR done on spiritomb... Still NOTHING. G money I slightly hate you right now hahaha

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2012
I could join perhaps....only Shinies I ever encountered (legit ones ;P) are a tentacool in crystal,a Zubat in Sapphire and a Deoxys in FR (it was a nightmare -.- ,but totally worth it)

Btw do you think that shiny Jirachi could be obtained via pokemon Channel?

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
HI again, just looking around to see how is everything going.

Nothing new for me. still sticking with spiritomb injust dont count anymore. to depressing.

Congrats razer, enjoy it every second.

Congrats G, you definitely deserve that shiny, and soon we will see Razer's too.

Congrats milotic for your Flaaffys.

Welcome to all old members that are returning and welcome to all new members.

Cya later.

Edit: Got shiny volcarona, it appeared a couple of hours ago. Pic coming soon.

Last edited:
Years
When two minds are one... This happens... (Well, generally, I would've posted a pic here, but........ My cam's just outta battery...)

I hired my friend to hunt for a shiny Larvesta for me while I hunted too, so that's practically increase my chances... And lo! I (he got it) was surprised to find out it hatched this morning... Everstone DIDN'T work which is why I wanna sob at seeing it's Quiet Nature... Ah well, this is the last MM for this summer that I'm doing... I'm honestly tired now and I just wanna enjoy my summer before it ends... I'll start MMing again when B/W2 arrives or when I get my first semestral break for this school year...

*inwardly* BOOM!!! SHINY LARVESTAAAAAA!!!! (Can't think clearly at all)

Years
Hey, well I'd love to join this club! I just started hunting for shinies about a month ago, actually. Sadly, I have no shinies, but I will start hunting. G, congrats on that Spirtomb. I would say it looks awesome, but I can hardly see it from that potato of yours. (Jk!) So anyways, I'm here!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
OMFG

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

SHINY TRAPINCH GET!

no pics right now because my camera is currently MIA. Buuuut he's hardy (ick) with the characteristic of "Likes to thrash about" and relatively superior potential. his best IV is Attack. The nature's really the only icky thing about him, but I can totes work with it. asdfjkl this is fantastic

god that was at least 1000 eggs -dies-

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I've got a Shiny Luxray, which I caught at as a Shinx near Jublife city.
I also got a Shiny Rayquaza, via trading.
I did get a Shiny Starivia, but I got it Via Pokeradar Chaining...

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2013
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here, I actually joined PC to be a member of this club, as I love shinies!

I'll tell you a little bit of my story (shiny-wise). Well, my first shiny was on Crystal, a cute purple Nidoran F that I found in the National Park. Ever since I tried REing other shinies but with no luck. She was my only shiny.

Later on, I learned how to RNG shinies in Platinum. I bred a lot of shinies this way, but lately I got tired of it. It's not fun anymore, and by discovering this club I realized that obtaining shinies can be fun, if you hunt them. :)

Well, that's about it! I'm not sure which pokémon I'd like to focus on, I'll probably try the Masuda Method on White for an Eevee, and Soft Reset for Bill's one in HeartGold.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here, I actually joined PC to be a member of this club, as I love shinies!

I'll tell you a little bit of my story (shiny-wise). Well, my first shiny was on Crystal, a cute purple Nidoran F that I found in the National Park. Ever since I tried REing other shinies but with no luck. She was my only shiny.

Later on, I learned how to RNG shinies in Platinum. I bred a lot of shinies this way, but lately I got tired of it. It's not fun anymore, and by discovering this club I realized that obtaining shinies can be fun, if you hunt them. :)

Well, that's about it! I'm not sure which pokémon I'd like to focus on, I'll probably try the Masuda Method on White for an Eevee, and Soft Reset for Bill's one in HeartGold.
Welcome to the club! Just a quick tip: I'd recommend Soft Resetting for it instead of breeding. Eevee take forever to hatch, and it gets really annoying after a while.
OMFG

YOU GUYS YOU GUYS

SHINY TRAPINCH GET!

no pics right now because my camera is currently MIA. Buuuut he's hardy (ick) with the characteristic of "Likes to thrash about" and relatively superior potential. his best IV is Attack. The nature's really the only icky thing about him, but I can totes work with it. asdfjkl this is fantastic

god that was at least 1000 eggs -dies-
Congrats!
ok, here is the picture of the fire/bug type volcarona:
View attachment 64482

it's not easy to take good pictures when pokemon moves too much.

well cya later guys.
Congrats!
Hey, well I'd love to join this club! I just started hunting for shinies about a month ago, actually. Sadly, I have no shinies, but I will start hunting. G, congrats on that Spirtomb. I would say it looks awesome, but I can hardly see it from that potato of yours. (Jk!) So anyways, I'm here!
Welcome!
When two minds are one... This happens... (Well, generally, I would've posted a pic here, but........ My cam's just outta battery...)

I hired my friend to hunt for a shiny Larvesta for me while I hunted too, so that's practically increase my chances... And lo! I (he got it) was surprised to find out it hatched this morning... Everstone DIDN'T work which is why I wanna sob at seeing it's Quiet Nature... Ah well, this is the last MM for this summer that I'm doing... I'm honestly tired now and I just wanna enjoy my summer before it ends... I'll start MMing again when B/W2 arrives or when I get my first semestral break for this school year...

*inwardly* BOOM!!! SHINY LARVESTAAAAAA!!!! (Can't think clearly at all)
Congrats!

Johto starters: 186
Giratina: 800
Poochyena: 109
Croagunk: 033
Don't think I've hunted since my last update, but there are the numbers anyway :P

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Hello all! Much to tell you all.

First, welcome to everyone who has asked to join the Club, we are glad to haev you.

Second, congratulations to all members who have mad a new shiny catch!

Computer problems, mainly moving from dial up to high-speed required I get an updated computer. All is better now (and I run at 7 megs/second :) )

I come bearing a NEW SHINY! (sadly not one I was hunting) I am now the proud tamer of a very cute pink (male) Wooper. I've trained him into his 60's already, due to being AWOL for a few weeks. (?) I don't want to evolving him, too cute this way. I guess all I needed to find another was to come back to the Club. *hugs members* If I ever disappear for too long again, I want someone to come track me down and drag me back, because leaving is a stupid move.

As for the Slugma hatching, still nothing.

I've restarted both a copy of Leaf Green (a used second copy I just got this week), and Heart Gold, and am going through the plots of both. Seen nothing on either. I also have gotten a extra copy of Sapphire and Diamond when I got the Leaf Green, but haven't restarted either of them. So 3 more games in the collection to hunt on, yay!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
HI LDD and congrats.
it's been a long time, good to see you back again.

Just passing by to see how everything is going here. Welcome to all new members.

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, PKMNTRNCha0tic, xSkullKing16x, Plasmette, and Eifie! Also, welcome to PC, Eifie!

Congrats on the shiny Volcarona, Chr. Draco!

Congrats on the shiny Larvesta, miloticfan54!

Congrats on the shiny Trapinch, Sakura Rain!

Congrats on the shiny Wooper, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon! And bigger congrats on upgrading from dial up to high-speed!

That's a lot of new shinies in a short amount of time, and both Larvesta and Volcarona in the same day. Keep em coming!

This week's random hunt is... Pawniard!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Hey all, just wanted to see what's going on and say hello! I haven't posted in over a month or so, and I feel really bad about that :/ I'll try to post more often (and maybe even visit the IRC from time to time).

I also wanted to say thanks for the congrats I got for the shiny Zorua. I know, I know, that was ages ago. /shot

Well as for shiny news, I haven't been hunting all that much lately, but school ends for me this Friday, which means more time for hunting! I'm finally continuing the hatching of Eevee since I promised my friend a shiny Eevee (oh my, that was so long ago it's probably in my history book).

I also restarted Heart Gold because I plan to soft reset for a shiny Ho-Oh. This is the first time I seriously attempt to SR, so I'll see where my impatient a** will get to. LOL. I know, I'm weird in regards to hunting. I can sit through hours of hatching eggs, yet SRing looks too boring for me even though it's obviously simpler. Not sure which is faster though, considering egg hatching greatly increases shiny chances and whatnot.

Anyways, congrats on all the shinies everyone has been getting! I know I haven't replied much but I read every single post. I'm not completely detached from this wonderful club. Good luck everyone!

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
i haven't been here since the 29th...........mainly because i havent had a shiny since..... Magnemite showed up, so i've had almost a month shiny drought (the opposite is going on on GPXPlus). BUT!!!!!! Today, since im starting Summer Classes at college, i decide to hunt in the third gen. Specifically, FireRed. i gave up the hunt for a Tentacool and went back to hunting outside Mt. Moon in hopes for one of the Nidorans. I started hunting, and 20 minutes later:

2012-05-22102211.jpg

yep, shiny Pidgey! i already have one over in White, and will possibly be placed on a team in the future. not sure which one i'll use though. Second and third pics, as usual:

2012-05-22102428.jpg

2012-05-22102724.jpg

Congrats to all other shinies since i've been here last.

now, for my other hunts:

Regigigas, Platinum: dont remember the count since my phone was reset. havent touched him in a while
Chargestone Cave, White: Getting on my freaking nerves. i hunt and hunt, and so far, nothing has showed. mainly hoping for Tynamo.
LeafGreen: Also getting on my nerves. Charmander JUST WONT SHINE
SoulSilver: Since Magnemite, i moved over to where Stantler is seen. havent touched that in a while
HeartGold: I have a Shiny Eyecatch Tour in Progress, but i put it on hold to just play through the game.
Emerald: Smeargle...............................havent touched the game since i lost that shiny Smeargle so long ago................................
Pearl: SOmeone gave me a challenge to hunt where a Buizel is. forget where that is, but nothing has showed yet.
Black: Dont have it yet, but when i finally DO buy it, Snivy
White/Black2: hmm.....this is interesting. i wanted to reset for Oshawott in the third installment, but this proves a challenge. I may just play through the game in one of them with a sent over shiny team, and the other i will hunt for my shinies to play through the game (Azurill and Eevee are targets)

so, for FireRed, im gonna continue my hunt outside Mt. Moon. if i get a third Pidgey, so be it. i want a Nidoran

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN A SHINY!!I hate you all I want my snivy to shine already

Also welcome to all the new members of the club, I wish you all lucky.
I would have to point out that DR is probably the happiest person in the world when he gets a shiny... not.

My hunts are horrible. I stopped counting but nothing on Eevee or Snivy atm. *crie face* Good luck everyone else!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats keruso, maybe smeargle is next to appear, check your game to see if it's waiting for you.

who is DR?

I'll try to post more often too.

Back