• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Oh god. I was thinking "too bad TWEWY isn't a series, or else I could say that was my favorite series" and then I read this post. BRING IT ON SQUARE ENIX, I ALREADY PERFECTED YOUR FIRST GAME.

Since there doesn't seem to be a sign up form, I guess I'll just say that the FFTA series is my favorite. I know, its a spin off series, but its still really good.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
The site started working properly for me after midnight last night. XD; It was so borked when I initially posted that. Was doing a countdown to midnight and then it refreshed and started up. Bad, Square-Enix! Code your Javascript better!

Anyway, sooo excited. I hope it's on 3DS but honestly I'll take anything at all at this point. :D I'm so happy!

Last edited:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
The site started working properly for me after midnight last night. XD; It was so borked when I initially posted that. Was doing a countdown to midnight and then it refreshed and started up. Bad, Square-Enix! Code your Javascript better!

Anyway, sooo excited. I hope it's on 3DS but honestly I'll take anything at all at this point. :D I'm so happy!

I do hope it is for the 3DS as well. Yeah 6 days and 11 hours (at the time im posting this now haha). But God I can't wait! my fanboy..ism is like at the edge of it's seat haha. I wonder if they're going to make it more 3D..ish. Instead of 2D like the Main game, if they keep the 2D in the game I wont care either way I like the original gameplay. let see how SE is going to do this :3

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
So you all mentioned TWEWY so I remembered I needed to finish the game!
I'm done with the first day of the second week (yeah, I haven't played much), but omg.
Spoiler:

But yeah anyway I hope it is a sequel to TWEWY.

Lightning

Years
ohhh~ an se club ;u; i musttt join.

What's your favourite series by Square-Enix, and why?

Final Fantasy because its awesome! Jk, I love the characters and the stories for the games. I'm currently playing FF 13-2 ^^.
KH is my second favorite series but I haven't been keeping up the games D: (no money!!!) T_T

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It looks like the "new TWEWY game" is turning out to just be an iOS port, lol.
I'm honestly not surprised, but yeah... disappointed, too. xD;
But who knows? We've still got two days left, something else might pop up alongside it!

Alsooo, welcome to the club, Foxy!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I'm actually sorta fine with this. xDD;;
This HD port looks pretty good, actually! I'll probably end up picking it up sometime sooner or later. o3o

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Twenty dollars, eh? Well I need an iTunes gift card. xD

But yeah once I finish the DS game I'll go ahead and buy it on my iPad.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm not picking up the iOS version. :/ The only thing I have that runs iOS is a first generation Touch that I got second-hand from my brother's friend and it has dust under the screen and the audio doesn't actually work all the time. I don't think it would even run the iPhone version of TWEWY (which I'm not paying $17 for wtf!). My roommate has an iPad but I don't feel like a watered down version of TWEWY--because that's what it is to me without the partner system in tact--is worth $20. :/ It would be nice to see it with the HD art but not worth it.

I'm also really mad at S-E for hyping up the iOS release like that. They never do countdowns and when they do, it's for things that are more exciting than, well, a port to iOS with no functional additions to the game. :/ Don't really wanna support them for hyping the fandom up so much and then having only an okay port to show for it.

ソラ

Years
That really pisses me off though. The hype for the countdown for a 18 dollar & 20 Dollar app, that only works on a certain apple device, not even the itouch 4g (iPod touch) can't even play it, you need iPhone 4 or higher, iPad 2 or higher with the iOS of 4.3 or higher to play. iPhone 3GS and lower can't play it, nor iPad 1, even with the iOS 4.3 or higher still can't play. They showed how they don't listen to fans, when clearly fans wants to see a sequel, not a port to a mobile phone where it's kind of hard to keep focus on, when a real game system is easy to keep focus on cause a phone should be for communicating to people. Puzzle games/Angry Birds/a game with no story what-so-ever is made more for mobile, not a story-wise Action RPG. :| srsly, SE needs to listen to fans passed few years has been releasing nothing but ports, and some sequel/prequel games. I love SE a lot, but seriously they need to listen to fans more.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Wait, it isn't even compatible with the iTouch? Gee, that sucks even more. I would've liked a TWEWY sequel, or heck, even a prequel. xD;

ソラ

Years
Looks like they might give us a New TWEWY game afterall. From the looks of this

Its a spoiler, so open at own risk.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
BIYGUYGYTRRGUYG. I don't want to get my hopes up, but hopefully!

And I thought Shiki looked different, unless she had to give her body up again. Or maybe someone new who stole her Mr. Mew. xD

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
People are thinking its actually Shiki and Neku's daughter XD. That or maybe Shiki lost Mr.Mew and this girl finds it. If she is the new MC I'll be happy. Games need to have more female leads in my book.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
Years
Ok, awesome that they might have another twewy, but I got a question that I just cannot seem to find an answer to:
(only answer if u beat the game, or just dont give a crap about spoilers)
Spoiler:

If you can figure this out for me, plz and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back