• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Which roxie idea you like the best

• Older version of original

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up

• Dyed hair rocker style (older)

• Dyed hair rocker style (Young)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.

Isn't that sprite the Athlete version for Ethan.
I'm sure of it.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I'm positive that that's the Pokeathlon Sprite of Ethan. Also, could you guys stop feuding on James' thread? It's getting pretty annoying. BTW, James, good work on those sprites. A little bit of practice and you can make wonders. ;)

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ethan_(game)#Sprites
HGSS_Ethan_Pok%C3%A9athlon_Jersey.png
credit bulbapedia for making it easy to find the in game sprite

on that note anyone know who made this sprite
Riley.png
i wanna add it to the list but idk who made it

which gold sprites better
HGSS_Ethan-2.png
HGSS_Ethan-1.png
or
HGSS_Ethan1.png

Last edited:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Last edited:

SneakerTheOtter

Otter Power!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
needed to find guy who made it to ask found that sprite 3 different places
Edit: cant contact him Administrators have forbidden any new members to join the forum

here is my 3rd attempt (1st presentable) verson of a older roxie
Spr_B2W2_Roxie-1.png

Roxie20.png
final version of my revamped Roxie

Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...

Nope the only sprite i didnt make was the cheerleaders and ark silvanos made and gave permission i was on google finding a riley sprite because i had trouble with re-sizing him a ton if hacks included him and he not on here cuz i couldnt contact him i give credit to people that contribute (this is also meant to be a gallery)
my Photobucket http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/rodriguezjames55/
Update I just realized I have made 83/84 of the sprites if you can please contribute this is looking like just a resource and not a collection
Edit:now 98/99

Last edited:

hack1

Dragon Green
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2015
No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:

BW_Hilbert_Back-2-1.png

How did you resize that? Looks really wide.

NURSE.png

Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.

Spr_B2W2_Morty.png

Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?

BackSprite-Cheryl.png

Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.

SpriteJupiter.png

Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:

BW_Hilbert_Back-2-1.png

How did you resize that? Looks really wide.

NURSE.png

Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.

Spr_B2W2_Morty.png

Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?

BackSprite-Cheryl.png

Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.

SpriteJupiter.png

Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.

The nurse and Jupiter are being replaced im just leaving them up their and i actually put Morty in my game and looked good
Edit: the nurse was literally the 3rd sprite i ever made as for the face Morty looks that way in HG/SS
my 3rd elesa
Elesa-2.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
Can I edit some trainer sprites from this resource to character I create? I really like these trainer sprites at this resource.

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2019
And can I edit trainer sprite from this resource to my character and use for my hack?

Back