• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your cellphone ringtone?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
My phone's boring, so it has boring tones... acctually, my phone is almost always set to simply beep or vibrate...

On my old phone I was able to set really short videos as my ringtone, so I had various songs for various people... Escape from the City, and Dreams of and Absolution from Sonic, and I also had the Lucky Star theme song too. I'm not sure, but I think I had Koi no Mikuru Densetsu too...

If I could set it to whatever now, I don't know what I'd have...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
On my text alert, it would be Been To Hell (Instrumental) by Hollywood Undead and for my ringtone, Hear Me Now (Instrumental) by Hollywood Undead. I haven't seen one other person who likes that band.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Just changed my ringtone last night, I'm currently using Roxie's Gym Theme (Black2), I'm using the Japanese version, I found it on YouTube.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Reshiram saying "what is your wish, your truth" followed by reshiram's anime roar followed by Reshiram saying "use the sword" from Victini & reshiram is my main ringtone, then I have others set for specific people...

my main ringtone is about 30 seconds long (rounding up)...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
my main ringtone is about 30 seconds long (rounding up)...
My cell phone only accepts ringtones up to 16 seconds long, I wish I had your kind of phone. (I have LG900G).

Forgot to mention that my main ringtone for work-related people is the song "God of Emptiness" by Morbid Angel, the short instrumental part right before the last part of the song where David Vincent sings "Bow to me faithfully, bow to me splendidly"

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
That legendary default Nokia ringtone that was once heard everywhere but replaced by all those fancy touchscreen phones. But I always put my phone on Silent mode because I am always in school and the vibrations are loud enough for me to hear.

Zozma

I'm a blur
Years
Sima Yi from Dynasty Warriors:

"Muwahaha! Begone from my sight!"

Everybody loves it, even people who don't know who he is. That laugh. <3

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
I don't have a ringtone. My sister does, though. It plays some song by Valshe whenever I call her. I think it was called Jester.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My ringtone is Mugen, Activate! from the first D.Gray-man OST, the text tone is the "Small Item Get" from Skyward Sword. : >
They're both quite audible, though sometimes my friends hear it faster than I do. During most of the day my cellphone is in [Silent] mode, though.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm just using one of the default ringtones that come with the iPhone. I don't have any songs that could replace it; I hardly download songs onto my phone.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I just always have it on vibrate. 99% of the time, that's enough, and then I don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off when I go to sleep or w/e.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Marimba on the iPhone. Aka the iPhone theme that you hear all the time on films/TV. Because I have no originality and like the way it sounds.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
same as QuilavaKing, I always have my phone on vibrate. It does vibrate in the melody of Jingle Bells though. XD

Madic0

Years
Within five minutes of handling my new phone (months ago) I immediately set it to vibrate, where it's stayed since.

Back