• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll interview your character

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
[OOC: Sorry I haven't responded in a while - combination of stuff going on and trying to think up responses]

You say you have no stories from the past to share with us, but clearly your work must lead you into all sorts of interesting situations. Are you sure there really is nothing you'd like to share?
I actually thought this question was limited to pre-Pokemon training stories xD

My most memorable mission was taking down one of the most overrated and arrogant young men ever to claim the title of "Champion." Except he never earned it. He got jealous of the girl who did earn it, so he got his father (nearly as ridiculously rich as my family) to bribe officials and broadcast brainwashing waves to erase the actual Champion from the memories of citizens, and plant himself as Champion. So one day I teamed up with the girl who was supposed to be Champion, and after much gunslinging, ramming criminals off the road, and good old-fashioned brawling, we exposed him as a fraud. Mass chaos and confusion ensued.

I could bring up the cult/terrorist group I took down during my actual Pokemon journey, as it was by far the biggest organization I took down, but my more recent missions are much more exciting since I get to use guns and cars :P

Are you particularly close to your sister? You seem hazy about both her whereabouts and the direction she's chosen for her career.
Her big thing is Pokemon training. She actually acompanied me on my Pokemon journey without even having a Pokemon of her own, to get firsthand experience by watching me (I was relatively mediocre as a trainer, so why she wanted to follow me around is probably only because we're family). But she was torn between doing training and contests, so she decided to do both. She'll travel to one region, do the Gym circuit, then in the next region participate in the Contests. Since she's constantly jumping from region to region, it's tough to keep close tabs on her. She's too busy now to even return my calls.

How did you get into the lines of work you're in? Your online business seems a world away from secret agenthood.
The online business came about as a need to earn money for college - I couldn't tap into my inheritance or any money associated with my parents (which became a moot point since I ended up getting a full scholarship anyway). It got started right after self study of computer engineering, and was basically my unique (and far more lucrative) version of the childhood "lemonade stand."

As for being a secret agent, I've always had an interest in crime investigations. That tends to happen when one of your favorite childhood television shows happens to be America's Most Wanted. My stint as a Pokemon trainer helped me make contacts within the League, and so I joined on as a freelance agent.

I'm thinking of becoming a university math or finance professor in the near future... that's all going to depend on whether I can juggle three unrelated careers lol

If your business is that large, do you not employ other people? It seems strange that you would choose, for instance, to devote a large portion of each year to doing your taxes when you could find equally talented people to do them for you.
My online services business actually is mostly a one-person operation - I usually only need help when one of the servers crashes or something, and usually I contact an outside contractor to fix those problems.

What I meant by that statement is that I become a tax preparer - I help others complete their taxes during the mad rush - I can make a killing during those two months since a surprising number of people are terrified of doing their taxes/aren't good with numbers. I just price my services a few bucks cheaper than H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt and the clients just come rolling in.

And why would I want to have someone else do my taxes? Doing them myself is just so fun, exciting, and rewarding! I've been doing my parents' taxes since I was young, and it's become a yearly family tradition now.

What do you do with all that money? I'm genuinely curious; your answer might give me a rare insight into the mindset of the ludicrously wealthy.
Vacations to the coast, importing anime goods from Japan, random trips to stay in hotels, and other splurges. As I alluded to, I've also amassed quite a collection of automobiles (and a recently purchased $1.5 million luxury motorhome that's built on a bus chassis). Having that extra cash on hand is really handy since the majority of my cars don't get much over 20 miles to the gallon.

I also eat out at restaurants every night, and hire people to do the cleaning and maintenance of my property. I don't think I've cooked a meal in my life, and my kitchen is pretty much spotless from not ever using it lol

Why do you remain a secret agent? Surely you can't be in it for the money.
It's pretty much a hobby. But really, there's so much crime and corruption in the Pokemon regions, the League needs all the help they can get. Every week, it seems like someone else is starting up a scheme to abduct rookie trainers, or scam them out of money, or try to run drugs or guns between, say, Hoenn and Johto. The new trend is guys dressing up as Pokemon and robbing banks and stores at gunpoint. It's ridiculous. One thing a person should NEVER have to see is an oversized Clefairy pointing a gun at a bank teller.

Besides, it's a great way to put my extreme driving skills to good use.

What brands are you loyal to? And why are you so loyal?
Hotels: Quality, Comfort Sleep, Hilton, Marriott, AmericInn, Drury Inns
Vehicles: Most American "luxury" car brands, also Prevost customized motor coaches (bus-style RV's)
Stores: Target, Harris Teeter
Restaurants: Wendy's, Applebee's, TGI Friday's, Cracker Barrel

Basically, I form my brand loyalties based on those that provide high-quality products/services without overcharging me. I may be rich, but I don't go for super-high-end stuff just for "prestige" factor. In that way, I'm surprisingly down-to-earth (and I have funds saved up in case of economic collapse)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
(OOC: So I don't really think Turnip needs more development, but I was feeling bored and this looked like fun :p)

What is your full name?

I'm Turnip. The one. The only. The vegetable.

When and where were you born?

Do I have to answer that? Do I even know that? I mean, I've got some idea, but... fweh. Nope. Can't be arsed, next question.

Who are/were your parents?

Uhh... they sort of don't exist. Don't have any.

Do you have any family other than your parents?

Do I have other family other than my non-existent parents? Yeah, there's my brother, sister and uncle who also lack an existence. We're not a particularly close family.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

Well, uh... none that I can be bothered to recount in detail. Of course, there's all of my times in Pokémon, Baldur's Gate, yadayadayada, I've been around, but I've been around for long times at once.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I don't really live anywhere. Uh... here?

What do you do for a living?

I don't have a job, if that's what you're asking. I just play games, or do something relating to them.

Do you have any special abilities?

Many. Play a game, gain the abilities. Play another, accumulate more. They don't carry across from game to game, but here they all work just fine. I've pretty much always got heightened reactions, perception, constitution and fighting skill if that counts.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

Well, I'm basically that guy down there in this guy's sig. Under that, I honestly don't know.

To which social class do you belong?

Is there an awesome class? I'll go with that one.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

Does severe lethargy count?

What does your voice sound like?

Very clear and understandable British English, slightly muffled/staticised by my helmet.

What do you have in your pockets?

Ooh, I'm quite interested myself, actually... Deagle, chewing gum- why do I have chewing gum? I can't eat chewing gum. Is it flammable? No. Huh. Surprised me, there.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

You realise that's pretty much my entire state of being. Pretty much everything about me is one of those three things.

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
For a realistic young adult travel story.
Spoiler:

A rock star from the same world as Dallas.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
On another character that is in the same universe as Ricochet and Primate Man

What is your full name?

Adam Howard Smith.

May 12th, 1964 in Segway Germany.

My father's name was James and my mother; Leeway. My dad was a brilliant scientist and my mom was a mom.

I do not.

Well I didn't always use to live here in Red City, in fact I moved when I was quite young. My father's projects were repo'd by Nexus Industries. Dad asked me and Ma to go to America. So we did. I moved to Flintsville, small town. I stayed there up until my second year of collage, then my ma got cancer. I dropped out of college until she passed away in '89.

Then I took out some loans and reentered at RCU in Red City.

I live in the suburbs of Red City. I'm neighbors with my college sweetheart, Nanya Chetner. Her husband left her. So I'm working on it. Haha.

Nothing. I was a former Atomic Physicist. I do odd jobs now.

I uh... don't really wanna say.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Chiseled chin and my body is very burly. If I could say it without sounding conceited, most women would consider me... hot.

Upper Class

Nope.

Smooth and deep.

Nothing.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I was certainly jealous of Dick when he was around. He had the most beautiful woman in his life and he had a child. I mean, c'mon! What about me. So yeah. I'm a jealous mess.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
What was your starter pokemon? Is it fully evolved?

Snivy, and yeah, he's a Serperior now.

What happens when you lose a battle? Why do you do it?

I usually don't because I'm awesome. But when I do I find out why the battle went wrong. Why? so next time I can mop the floor with their faces.

What region do you currently live in?

Unova

What types are your parents gyms?

I thought we established that already. Normal. Just dad and Whitney though.

Did you inherit pokemon from your parents? If yes then what pokemon?

Yeap, me and my sister both. I got a slakoth from dad (asshat), and an eevee from mom Whitney got a miltank from dad, and a teddiursa from mom. (Whitney is clearly the favorite)

How old is your sister?

Why did you become a breeder?

Because I couldn't become a trainer right away... ****ing Ghetsis

What pokemon is in your party?

Serperior-Unfezant, Camerupt-Altaria, Reuniclus-Tangrowth

What pokemon does your sister have?

Too damn many. Miltank, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Ursaring, Blissey, Togekiss, Lopunny, Cinccino, Chatot, Swellow, Sawsbuck, Bibarel, and Girafarig. Like I said, too damn many.

Is the whole world under Ghetsis' control?

No. Not yet anyways.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Questions for Dallas & Hadley (Lazer):

Dallas
  • So, you say that you "studied" Laveyan Satanism and really don't agree with Christianity. Are you completely submersed in the L. Satanism religion, or do you seem some kind of good in Christianity as well? If you do see some good in it, have you ever thought to combine them both?
  • Detail some more about the incident with the Muslim kid. Were you involved in it somehow?
  • Have you told your parents your religious views? If so, did they accept them? If not, what has prevented you? If they found out from someone else, who told them, and why?
  • When writing journalism, it can be hard to keep an unbiased view. Did your religious views ever effect your writing?
  • Did your parents name you Dallas because of where you lived, or was that a coincidence?
  • Did you ever tell your parents about how the townsfolk treated you? If so, did they do anything to stop it? (If you answered "no" to telling your parents about your religion, you can skip this question.)
  • I'm very interested in this trip you said you were taking with your friends. Describe it in further detail. Where are you going? What do you plan to accomplish on this trip? Do you have any special or significant events planned for the trips? Do you plan to see any important landmarks?

Hadley
  • I noticed that all three of your names begin with H. Did your parents do this on purpose, and if so, why? Do people get a kick out of it when they find out?
  • Was there any point in time during your high school life that you thought you could quit having sex recreationally?
  • Where is your friend who you first began bondage with at now? Do you keep in contact with her at all? Was she a hit-it-and-quit-it deal?
  • Sexual addictions are very common in this day and age, so it's not an unusual thing to seek medical help. Have you ever seen a doctor or psychiatrist about your addiction? If so, did it help you any? If not, why did you decide against it?
  • Hypersexuality tends to occur for unknown reasons if they aren't medical conditions. Have you looked into possible reasons to why you have this disorder? If so, what did you find? If not, what has prevented you from seeking more info about it?
  • Do you act upon all of your sexual urges?
  • Does your hypersexuality make you attracted to both genders? Have you had any sexual experiences with another guy? (No extensive details are required if you answer yes to this; a name and info leading up to it will suffice).
  • What is the current popularity status of Airline 44 in the entertainment world?
  • You never specified if you and Lux had sex. Do you know if you did? If not, do you have a suspicion that you did? Did anyone else tell you whether or not you did?
  • Are you and Lux still "together" at the moment?
  • Do you have the suspicion that Oliver isn't the sexuality he claims to be? Would it effect the band or the band's status in any way if he wasn't hetero?
  • Why do all of the members of the band have some form of blonde hair? Is it a theme?

Lazer

Geek in the Pink
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Questions for Dallas & Hadley (Lazer):

Dallas
Spoiler:

Hadley
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Adam Howard Smith @ Trainer Timothy

• How was life adapting to the American culture? Was anything particularly challenging?
  • What are you currently studying at RCU? What degree do you plan on getting?
  • What is Nexus Industries/What do they do?
  • What kind of powers do you have? I noticed your hesitation and don't worry. We're a very secretive organization and people trust us with this kind of information all the time.
  • Who is Dick? Was he your friend?
  • Who's your best friend?
  • What are your plans for the future?
  • How are things going with Nanya?
  • What do you find attractive about her?
  • Any dreams you hope to accomplish someday?
Calla the Eevee @ Daughter of Dawn

• What's a normal day like for you?
  • What do you think of trainers capturing your brother?
  • Do you consider yourself a good battler?
  • Do you want to be captured one day?
  • Which pokemon do you want to evolve into?
  • Any evolution you really don't want to be?
  • Do you have any friends?
  • Do you do any specific training to improve your skills? If so, what do you do?
  • Do you run away, or face conflict?
  • Do you have any plans for the future?

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
What's a normal day like for you?
A normal day for me is training with my Mother and Doing cave chores and yadayada yada. Supposedly the Females are supposed to be submissive.
What do you think of trainers capturing your brother?
I don't know what to think. I am still in shock.
Do you consider yourself a good battler?
I never been in a battle before.
Do you want to be captured one day?
Maybe as a pet but not fully captured....
Which pokemon do you want to evolve into?
A jolteon or a Glaceon
Any evolution you really don't want to be?
A Vaporeon and Sylveon
Do you have any friends?
Yes a Talonflame and thats it.
Do you do any specific training to improve your skills? If so, what do you do?
Unless you count battling with my mother...
Do you run away, or face conflict?
If a conflict appears I will confront it and try to find an easy way out to avoid going to war about it.
Do you have any plans for the future?
Not really.....

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
How was life adapting to the American culture? Was anything particularly challenging?
Very well. I came to the states a while ago. And when I got here, due to the multicultural people my dad dealt with at Nexus Industries I was kind of... uh... obligated. To learn lots of languages.

What are you currently studying at RCU? What degree do you plan on getting?
Oh. Hahaha. I graduated years ago. But I studied Atomic Study and Engineering. Really underground course at the school, only the big nerds would attend.

What is Nexus Industries/What do they do?
Nexus Industries is a company that, on the surface, work on inventions to better the world. But back in 1992. Things changed. I flew back to Germany to see my father. Turns out he had been killed by NI themselves. Probably for his reluctance to just hand over his research. Anyway, so I head back to Segway to see the bastards. Me snooping around must a hit a nerve because that captured me and locked me away in one of their... "cells". For the next 7 years they injected me with all kinds of unstable chemicals, unfinished projects my father joked with. Things! Thing that weren't even serious to him. Some hypothetical mind altering serums! And they used it on me.

But! Every time they injected me with something. I noticed that I could cause things to vibrate. Weird, right? Well, one day I was shaking this little ant that crawled in my cell and then, he just blew up. Singed. I saw a spark and smoke came from the floor.

In 1999, I had fully come to grips with my own... "powers." What they could do. I studied thoroughly and realized I was controlling atoms on a molecular level. So then I made my escape.

Without going into to much detail. There is no more Nexus Industries West German Branch.

What kind of powers do you have? I noticed your hesitation and don't worry. We're a very secretive organization and people trust us with this kind of information all the time.

I can vibrate atoms. Which in turn, cause a chain reaction and make things... "Go boom!" So yeah. If I wanted, I could make you explode right now. Hahahaha. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Who is Dick? Was he your friend?
Oh, Dick... Dick. Dick. Dick. Dick. He hated when I called him that. His real name was Richard. Richard Chetner. Old buddy, graduated from college together.

Last time I saw him was two nights before he ... *hrm* I don't want to say he abandoned Nanya and Richard Jr. But... He just... left. He wasn't there... I still to this day believe there was something to it. Some reason he wanted... he had to leave.
I don't believe that he would leave his family. But yeah, sorry about that, great friend. I miss him a lot.

Who's your best friend?
Richard was. But I don't know what happened to him. So I guess. Jr.s my best friend. On nights Nanya goes out work, I uh, I watch Jr., he's become like a son to me.

What are your plans for the future?
After all that's happened to me. I don't think about the future. I think about the here. And the now. If I'm looking too far ahead. I don't know where I'll be stepping and that could lead me to trip or fall in a hole. Better if I just keep looking down, watching my feet.

How are things going with Nanya?
*sigh* You know... I love her, I would date her, I would marry her. But, as I said before. I don't believe Dick's really. "Gone." I think he's around, somewhere. But, I would would be a monster if I tried to take Nanya in his absence. I couldn't live with myself.

What do you find attractive about her?
I don't know, man. I've known her since collage and she's always been sweet. She was all curious about what I was doing in RCU. That and she's gorgeous. Haha.

Any dreams you hope to accomplish someday
Yeah. One. To completely topple Nexus Industries.

We done?

Years
Character for an upcoming RP :)

• What is your full name?

Marcus Stein

• When and where were you born?

I was born in Snowpoint City in the very north of the Sinnoh region. We lived in an apartment in the centre of the city, near the docks. I liked that house, used to have a deep window I could sit in and read or watch the ships coming in.

• Who are/were your parents?

David and Mary Stein. My dad was a trainer at the local gym and mom was a librarian.

• Do you have any family other than your parents?

My older brother Andrew is 20 years old and a championship level pokemon trainer and my younger sister Angie just turned 6. I also have an uncle in Kanto apparently though I've never met him. There's also Bernard, our pet Arcanine. Not technically family I suppose but I consider him to be; he''s one of the few pokemon I've always felt safe around.

• Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

When I was younger I used to love pokemon more than anything else, I would always try and play with them whenever I saw one, until the time when I was six that I saw a wild Sneasel and tried to play with it. That winter had been especially harsh and the snows had actually been wiping the ice pokemon's prey out rather than making it easier to catch than normal so I guess the thing was hungry. For whatever reason it attacked me, got me good with it's claws before Bernard came roaring along and practically tore it in half with a single bite! Never seen him that angry before.

Logically I know that most pokemon aren't that aggressive towards us, that even for a hungry pokemon attacking something as large as a human is pretty unusual, but no matter how much I know that it's unlikely for it to happen again, I've never really felt safe around pokemon after that.

• Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I don't live anywhere at the moment; my father has finally pressured me out to "become a great pokemon trainer like my brother." humph At the moment I'm heading to the Oras region to take part in some sort of tournament that's being held there.

• What do you do for a living?

Like I said, I'm a pokemon trainer now. I used to work a part time job for a cafe down by the port, mostly delivering things.

• Do you have any special abilities?

Well I'm pretty good at driving a snowmobile, though that'd only really be considered special outside of Snowpoint I guess. I'm a really quick reader and I have a pretty good memory. I can also throw things really well; snowball fights are a big part of growing up in Snowpoint.

Also pretty good at general survival stuff, well in theory at least. I know all about tying strong knots and starting fires and finding food and water and all that sorta stuff, but I've never had to actually do it before.

• Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, these kind of things.

I'm pretty tall, just over six foot, and am mostly pretty thin. Pretty much no muscle on me except in my legs though Snowpoint eating habits have kept a little bit of fat around my stomach; not much but in a place as cold as Snowpoint being bone thin isn't a good idea.

Like many people from Snowpoint I have very pale skin, though since leaving I've found that I tan (and burn if I'm not careful!) very quickly. I have steely-grey eyes and crimson coloured hair which, believe it or not, is natural. My dad once said that it probably came from some Johtoian ancestry on his side of the family.

I tend to dress in quite baggy clothes of light fabric while I'm travelling; what most count as fair weather was enough t practically overheat me the first few weeks I was out. I always have a good, reliable set of footwear, boots if possible, and I've started to appreciate the thin, fingerless gloves that a lot of trainers wear, they make using a pokeball a lot easier. I also have my bag that my brother got me for my 12th birthday. It's pretty much the perfect bag for a trainer, messenger style with plenty of compartments and pouches and a set of six clasps for holding minimised pokeballs along the strap.

I have a long scar running across my chest from the Sneasel that attacked me and some slight scarring across the back of my right hand from when I nearly got it caught in a snowmobile chain.

• To which social class do you belong?

Middle Class

• Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

I have a mild allergy to pretty much any type of spore attack; Spore itself or pretty much any of the __powder attacks. I'm not good at dealing with heat and get tired easily in hot climates, though on the other side I'm good at dealing with the cold.

• What does your voice sound like?

I have a very strong regional accent, though what that actually sounds like to someone who hasn;t grown up around it I couldn't say. Quite a few people have said my voice sounds a little bit deeper and older than my actual age.

• What do you have in your pockets?

Folding knife, a firelighting kit (Two small chunks of firestone and some cotton), compass, chewing gum, some little figurine of a Luxray I picked up in Sunnyshore, a bit of strong, thin rope and a few carabiners and some loose money. I have big pockets and a habit of filling them.

• Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Aside from my lack of confidence and fear of pokemon? I can be a bit lazy sometimes, especially if I have a good book to read and I suppose I do get a bit snappish if I'm having trouble doing something and need help.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Marcus Stein @ Manska

Do you ever see yourself being comfortable with pokemon again?
Do you even want to be comfortable with pokemon?
Are you looking forward to anything specific on your journey?
Tell us more about this tournament you're going to participate in.
Do you have any pokemon that you have caught already?
What is the Oras region like? Do you like it there?
Do you ever feel homesick?
Do you want to be something else besides a pokemon trainer?
Has your fatigue in the heat been a problem for you yet?
How do you feel about your brother's success?

Years
  • Do you ever see yourself being comfortable with pokemon again?
    I don't know. Like I said, I know that most pokemon don't really care about humans, never mind trying to attack us for no reason, but I still feel nervous and shaky when I'm around them; it's subconscious I guess.
    Do you even want to be comfortable with pokemon?

Yes, it would make this tournament I've been pressured into a lot easier. Plus me and Bernard had this bond, like I always knew that he was there looking out for me and would try and cheer me up if I was down, he always made me feel safe. I would like to make that sorta bond with more pokemon some day.
    Are you looking forward to anything specific on your journey?

I'm looking forwards to seeing the world. I love Snowpoint and would happily have stayed there but I'm excited to actually see all these places I've read about.
    Tell us more about this tournament you're going to participate in.

I don't really know much about it other. It's open to people from all around the world and is apparently for trainers to prove that they're the best or something. I don't really buy into it all that much and it seems stupid for a beginning trainer like me to take part but they were offering starting pokemon for new trainers – actual Starters, not just a random wild pokemon like most people start out with – so I thought I might as well give it a go.
    Do you have any pokemon that you have caught already?

Not with me no. I grew up with Bernard, our Arcanine, and Renly, our messenger Pidove, but they both stayed with my parents in Snowpoint.
    What is the Oras region like? Do you like it there?

It seems nice, a LOT bigger than I'm used to though. I arrived in Lynbury city and its massive! Loads of tall skyscrapers and concrete, not many trees though. I certainly like it better than the Hoenn region that I passed through; it's a bit cooler here.
    Do you ever feel homesick?

I do. I didn't really want to leave home and do this and I miss Snowpoint and all the people there a lot.
    Do you want to be something else besides a pokemon trainer?

I always wanted to be a librarian like my mom. I love reading and they basically spend their day surrounded by more books than I could read in a lifetime, seemed like the perfect job.
    Has your fatigue in the heat been a problem for you yet?

Yep, i'm REALLY not adjusted to it. I actually almost collapsed a few times when I was stopped off in the Hoenn region but that place is hot by anyone's standards. Oras has been more forgiving with the temperature so far but I'm not looking forward to that big desert I can see on the map.
    How do you feel about your brother's success?

Ehhhh, this is kinda weird for me to answer. I don't hold his success against him, if anything I'm really happy that he's succeeding in something that has been his dream ever since I can remember. BUT I do sometimes wish that he hadn't. My dad was a pokemon trainer but if I'm honest he wasn't a very good one, that's why he's just a gym trainer at the age of nearly 50. I think ever since Andrew placed third in the Sinnoh league he got it into his head that since he'd failed at being a good trainer he was gonna push us and live through us kinda. Andrew appreciated it since dad helped him out a lot with his Glaceon but I'm not too thrilled at being pretty much forced out into the profession.

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
Years
Okay...

What is your full name?
Konstantinos Krikelis

I was born in Athens,Greece. I prefer to not say may age...atleast at the moment.

...My parents are my parents.

Of course. -.-

Been lost in a bus...felt awkward...

I currently live in Madagascar with my family and my grandmother.

I'm currently a student. When I'll grow up I want to be a comedian or...an author.

The abillity to make everyone laugh, I guess...

I don't really care about fashion, but I usually wear casual clothes: a T-Shirt (red/green/blue), jeans and some athletic shoes. My hair and my eyes are black. I don't have any tattoos or scars at the moment.

First time I hear about social classes, so I searched it a bit and I'm Middle Social Classed.

Nope.

My voice usually sounds normal. But when I wake up too early my voice becomes really heavy reminding of an old person and that voice stays until afternoon. >:(

Usually tissues... >_>

I am always funny, I atleast find one funny thing to say per day. But sometimes, usually when I do or say things, I don't wait to think first, that's just bad. :/

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Konstantinos Krikelis @ Rainecho

Do you not like to talk about your past?
Can you tell us more about your family?
Why don't you like talking about yourself or your family?
You seem to be living with other people if you say you can make them laugh. Why don't you know about social structures like social classes?
Do you have any friends?
What have you said before that got you into trouble?
Do you ever plan to travel away from Madagascar?
What's a typical day for you?
Can you describe the area where you live?
Do you have any pet peeves?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
What is your full name?
Alexander... the Blackluster.

I fear that is not information my profession allows me to disclose. Tough luck, I suppose. But you think you are smart, yeah? Then you'd be able to tell where I'm from, judging by my accent. Altica.

My parents were two Pokemon. Forget about them. Their names and titles make little to no matter... what matters is that they have created me. One life, to remove so many others in service to the Realm, that's what matters.

I do. Chance has brought me close to a Lady. I vowed to her grandmother that I will provide everything she needs, including counsel, protection and an honest friend. All these, she will find in me. She depends on me, she requires my patience and understanding, she trusts me with her life, and I ask for nothing in return, save for privacy when I kneel on the floor every night to say the prayer that I have been taught. I suppose you could say she is all I have in this world, besides the kindly men who raised me. I have known of her for three years, but our lives were bound together in that time... I like to think only death himself will part us.

I like to call her Duchess, some times. It's something no one ever calls her... I feel like I am privileged to call her a Duchess.

I was a young boy, just strolling in the forest, when they came and took me. Strange people, yes - but kindly. Kindly men. They took me to a temple, where they taught me of the charms of the dark. They took me up the mesas, where they had built their monasteries. They put me to training, I was educated in all things. They said I was a prodigy... and I believed them. They said I was brilliant... I believed them. I would believe anything they said, for they were all so beautiful. The dark had really charmed me. They made an assassin, a strategist and someone with the cunning and knowledge to earn a lordship out of me.

Instead, I chose to travel. My travels were short... I came upon Port Ragho and Lady Fenelle, my Lady Adelaide's grandmother. I have since forgotten my childhood. Who I was, and who I had become, were two entirely different people. That is the only story I can share with you.

I've lived with Lady Adelaide Sinclair in Port Ragho for three years. I find her an amazing, promising young Lady that dazzles me every day. Often, I wonder if she stepped out of a fairy tale... then I quietly chastise myself. I needed to be focused.

In Ragho, I served openly as the young Lady's guard. In the shadows, in the underworld of the most rotted corners of the city, I became someone else. I became her tool, one that she would use to remove lives threatening to her own power. We liked each other's ideas, we each thought in a very different way. So, we two started a play of power within her own city. We started removing lives that were disturbing us, and many times, I confess I took liberties, without her knowledge. For her safety, I swore to myself, every time, and perhaps that was most times the case... but there was another reason, I see it now, it is unarguably clear. I like to kill. I may get as creative with it as I like. They never know it was me. All I am is but a guard of Lady Adelaide, after all.

Here in Port Ragho, they worship flesh. Living here has changed my life... not for the better, nor for worse. Before, it was empty, strictly directed and rather... emotionless. Port Ragho has offered me everything they warned me about. Emotion, feelings... I got caught up. I, too, wished to be a decent Pokemon being, and rage consumed me about my inability to resist the urges. I told myself, I could resume my work, even with the distractions of the outside world... so, I did not push it away. I touched it, at first, then I embraced it. I consumed everything it had to offer. It corrupted me overwhelmingly, almost perhaps to the core. And she, my Lady was the center of everything. She taught me to hate, to despair, to laugh, to play, to cry, to love.

I consumed everything. I adapted... I evolved. I became greater. Those three years I spent with her, they changed me fully, from a hollow shell to a playful, aware man with a purpose.

I keep my Lady safe, her wealth provides all I need.

I climb, I swim, I play the lute, I draw, I play chess...

I serve as counselor of all kinds for my Lady, primarily a political one. I come up with schemes to frame her political enemies, cause wars between the parties of the Cartel and mix profit numbers, but my business is extended far beyond that. I take into account everything that happens in the Kingdom of Altica, and from it, I strive to strengthen my Lady's power. In fact, I have just come up with a plan to settle her a few steps higher in the list of the most powerful women in Altica.

And most importantly, I kill. I have light feet and hands, a knack for poisons and love for the shadows and dark. The night becomes my veil.

I am a perfectly normal Zangoose, that is how I mix in the crowd. Often, I wear my black cloak - old runes faintly glowing on its lining; it's rather worn out, but I don't mind much. So long as it conceals me... it was a gift, from those who taught me my art.

You cannot simply classify me in one of those social classes. I am no one. I only live to serve, yet I also receive the pleasures of a Lord.

My voice is soft and gentle when I talk with my Lady. When I'm not, my voice is deeper. I've been told my laugh is as charming and captivating as my smile. It's a soft laugh, easy to the ears and with a certain enticing... melody. But I scarcely laugh. That must be why the sound of it is so precious.

I have many pockets.

If you have questions about something, don't count on me to answer them. I am reticent when on duty, and I detest queries if they don't come from my Lady. If I am truthful here... I even keep secrets from her.

When I'm about to kill, I like to let people take a peek of what lies beneath my hood. Like an artist, I put the last brush of horror in their lives before I end them.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Ray Maverick @ Alexander the Blackluster

Do you have any specific plans for the future?
What's your ultimate goal you're chasing after?
Can you describe the city you're living in a bit more? It seems to be awfully corrupt.
What do you plan to do once you're old and can't kill with such efficiency?
How many people have you killed? Any kill stand out in particular?
How have you avoided capture with all the murders? I would imagine they would receive a lot of attention.
What's the age difference between you and
Lady Adelaide Sinclair?
What does a normal day look life for you (if there is such a thing as a "normal" day)?
Do you ever regret killing someone?
What made you leave the people that taught you?

Master_Bait

にょろーん~
Years
This is a character from a story I'm making, and I'm unsure to how to develop this character. So, I made him take this interview (as a surprise) to see if I can still make him better.
Read the spoilers if you wanna, this is just a little convo of us before and after the interwiew..

Spoiler:

What is your full name?
My Aetherian name is Lord Helios Pyrus Celestia. But in our town, I am known as Seth Arclight. Just that.

I don't remember being born in Aetheria, but my mom said I was born at the same day when I was sent to Earth together with her. So, I think it was April 23, in our calendar.

My dad was the Ruler of the Holy Kingdom of Aetheria, King Lumiere Photonos Celestia. "Was" because the kingdom was destroyed by the Blakharts in the BlackHeart Rebellion, and my dad perished with his kingdom. My mom, on the other hand, is Queen Geneva Arclight-Celestia, a human. My dad fell in love with her when he once visited Earth, according to my mom. Don't remember much of the details, but they fell in love, he brought her back to Aetheria, got married, had me as her child. A year after we landed on Earth, she gave birth to another baby, who is my sister. She was stolen from us, but after a long time, I eventually found her.

Yeah, my sister, Selena Aquaria Celestia. Otherwise known as Rianezia Schwarz. She doesn't know it though.

Maybe. There was this one time where I nearly kissed Jade/Adeth while we were fighting a Houndark by ourselves. It was something we never spoke of again.

Well, I live in a simple two-storey house in the Howard Subdivision. Just me, my mom, our dog, and maybe I'll include my familiar Mana. My sister lives with her family, the Schwarzs.

Whenever I'm at home, my mom would treat me like a baby. She is kind and sweet, but there are times that it just goes over the top. Kinda annoying sometimes, but I can't blame her. I'm her only son. And I don't even have a father.

For Mana, she is somewhat bipolar. Bipolar in a bossy/cutesy kind of way. Whenever she's hungry, she would boss me around, getting her sweets and whatnot. But after eating her full (and believe me, it takes a looong time), she turns into this someone who is cute. In my eyes, of course. She does these minute actions and mannerisms that makes you wanna think about where the bossy spirit went.

And do I have to explain for the dog?

Well, me and my friends created this secret group called the Vanguards, which protect our town from the Mutants and Blakharts that occasionally visit our town. I'll admit we do have the tastiest BBQ steak in our town, but do they have to destroy everything in their path while they're here?

As a Pyro-Aetherian I can control fire, produce fire, and change the properties of fire. I can also morph the physical and chemical properties of a certain object (I call it "Material Shifting") to turn it into a weapon. Also, as Mana's master, I can also use her powers to take down some Blakharts that come and go our way.

I am fairly tall, about 5"9'. I am a little dark-skinned, with Jade telling me that I "descended from monkeys".I have red-brown hair, jade green eyes, and a little scar in my right eyebrow. I always wear a jacket, no matter where I go, no matter what I wear. Mana, by the way, disguises herself as a ring with a chain motif in my right hand.

I don't really know. I'm not rich, nor am I poor. Just enough to live my life to the fullest.

NO. :|

Your average 17-year-old voice. It does get high whenever I argue with Jade.

My phone, earphones, some chewing gum, a hankie (my mom never forgets to put a hankerchief in my pants), and a pen. I never leave home without a pen.

By annoying, do you mean always disagreeing with and making fun of Jade? Then yes. {XD}
I noticed nowadays too that I have the tendency to misunderstand emotions easily.

Spoiler:

Hurrdurr. Might as well include another one of mine.

Spoiler:

What is your full name?
I go by many names. Thieves call me "The Shadow". My parents call me "Kag'ruhn". The government knew me as "Cagerun the Shadow" or "Cagerun of the Setoh Clan". Lorelei refers to me as Cagerun Setoh or just Cagerun. Illiya calls me "Kage Roon". Dieran with "Bastard". Since Lorelei has the most reasonable name, let's just go with that.

I was born in a village in a desert. Sorry though, I don't remember when I was born. We don't really keep track of time here.

As far as I remember, my dad was a hunter while my mom was just a normal housewife.

My friends. They're my family now, and so I will protect them from any danger. Despite the fact they are warriors.

None, I think. Some are too vague to remember, while some are too painful.

I don't really live somewhere, I'm kind of like a vagrant. But even if I'm a vagrant, I still have my friends who travels with me.

First off is Illiya, an elfen Archer I met at the Elven Falls. She's small for her age (as long as elves are concerned, she's nearly 300 years old, yet she looks like a little girl), easily agitated, clumsy, and sometimes annoying. There are times where she can be dependable and trustworthy, especially when protecting the ones she love (I'm not included. I'm talking about food.)

Second is Lorelei, a rogue princess from the House of Asteria. She's somewhat of a cold-hearted lady, not easily thawed out by sweet words and proper gestures. I don't really get why she decided to tag along, but maybe because she "found my guts interesting", and "wanted to see me die in the most embarrasing way possible". (She personally told me that. I doubt it though, haha)

Third is my not-so-good friend Dieran, a gladiator from Romanus. He thinks of me as his "new rival" (after we ended our battle in Romanus with a draw), and decided to come with me because he wanted to have a strong opponent (and judging from how he sees me, he thinks I encountered lots of them. not entirely wrong though).

So yeah, even if we seem kind of incompatible, we still stick together no matter what.

I hunt monsters, especially the big ones, and sell parts for money. That's it.

Don't believe me, do you?

Yep, you don't. Obviously, from your face.
5.%20shifty.gif

That's originally it, but after I accidentally accepted the goddess Harmonia's request, I had the responsibility of finding the 4 Essences of the Elements, which I currently have possession of one. I now roam the country, together with my companions to seek out the rest of the Essences.

Uhh, I can use two swords at the same time. I have heightened senses, thanks to being a hunter. I also have what Lorelei calls "Hysteria Mode", where my eyes turn red and my senses are heightened to the point that I can even predict what my opponent could do before AND after he attacks.
In other news, I can ride a Sandwurm, a snake, a dragon, a wyvern, a horse, a bird (and a freaking huge one at that) and my most recent ride, a god (HE offered us a ride though. Couldn't decline an offer from a god, right?)

Yeah. You're talking to me personally right now, yet you still want me to describe how I look.
18.%20blankstare.gif

My hair has been longer than when I first started travelling by myself, as it already covers my eyes and it has nearly reached my shoulders. I tie it up so it wouldn't be a bother. My eyes are brown, but they turn red sometimes whenever I fight, according to Illiya. I am pure human, and I am from the Setoh Clan, a clan of hunters from way back.

I am wearing our tribe's standard hunting gear, a brown vest over a brown shirt, some "camouflage" pants (that was according to Dieran, I don't know what they are called), a muffler, leather boots, some belts where I place my blades' scabbards, and my father's goggles. I have two swords, Pyresta and Caliburn, that I attained after defeating the Flame Master Ifreet and a gift from Queen Arturia of Avalon, respectively.

Ugh. I remembered Lorelei's lecture of social classes and whatnot. I nearly collapsed that time due to deprivation of food and water and sleep. I don't think I wanna talk about that anymore.

None.

You're talking. With me. Right now. Are you deaf?

Some emergency rations, some bandages, and I naturally keep my flute with me. It's in my pouch though, not technically in my pockets. You know what I mean.

I tend to be that person who sits in the side, just staying quiet. So, whenever we encounter some kind of official matter, Lorelei would be the diplomat, Illiya would be our "mascot", Dieran the brawn, while I'll just stand here thinking of another way on how to get out of this mess alive.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Please don't double post. If you want another character interviewed, either wait until someone else has posted, or edit into your first post. If you're worried that you were forgotten, shoot me a VM and I'll try to get around to it within a reasonable time period.

Alright, now for the questions.

Lord Helios Pyrus Celestia/Seth Arclight @ Master_Bait

Do you have any plans for the future?
Any romantic interests with anyone?
Do you try to keep your powers a secret?
Do the Vanguards receive any financial compensation for their trouble?
Do you have any hobbies?
What does a normal day look like to you?
What's so important about carrying a pen?
Does any battle stand out to you in particular?
Who is this Jade person, do you like them?
Have you ever tried telling your real sister about who she really is?

Lorelei @ Master_Bait

What plans do you have for the future after you find the essences?
Does any specific battle stand out to you?
Do you trust people easily?
What does a normal day look like to you?
Do you play the flute regularly?
What made you leave home?
Do you ever plan on going back home?
Are your parents dead? If so, do you know how they died?
How did you accidentally accept what sounds like a big quest?
Do you have any hobbies?

Back