• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Black Night

Do you like this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
yes you can be a mapper, do you want to remake, kanto johto or hoenn maps or make new maps for the hydros region

Esai

Years
okay you are a mapper and as a mapper you can help fix mine. Thanks

EDIT: Mappers can post screenshots of the maps they made/fixed here, or give them to me. Ill give credit XD

Last edited:

Esai

Years
that looks cool, thanks rm2k3guy!

Any takers for the programmers yet?

the_black_charizard: can i see some maps from you?

Edit: If you check back on page2 of my evaluation fixed bugs, I now only have 4 more bugs that daegon said. :D So soon i can start working on the maps more

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Looks pretty good. You should add some Silver/Gold elements to it. Like the Jhoto region, magnet train radio towers and the place in viridian where you fight other trainers in the basement. That would be so cool! Contests would be fun as well!

Years
I didn't read what everyone said but,it sounds alot like Pokemon Colloseum..Because Wes needs that machine to let him catch Shadow Pokemon...Which are suppose to be more powerful then regular Pokemon..But the game sounds nice...

Esai

Years
deathbyalice: I am adding johto and the train and that house in viridian.

The Great Saiyaman: if all you are good at is spriting may I see some of your work? would be nice to have a spriter help XD

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
I'm good but,not great neither. I know how to shade and put sprites together to make a new one but thats all. Oh,I can make animations too.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Esai said:
deathbyalice: I am adding johto and the train and that house in viridian.

The Great Saiyaman: if all you are good at is spriting may I see some of your work? would be nice to have a spriter help XD
Yay! cool! I think that would be great!

Esai

Years
The Great Saiyaman has made new hero sprites for the game, yay ^^ i am going to show them in some screenshots later on. Also rm2k3guy had to quit because he is too busy, and the_black_charizard hasnt posted any maps... does anyone else want to help me?

Esai

Years
At the moment i have got 1 little screen for you its my remade pallet town.

I am starting to implement a new type of poke gear used by rockets. It will be the g/s/c pokegear with more features like a rocket symbol on areas with pokemon that can be caught with rocket balls only. And more but i am not going to tell you ;)

jaysgba

Jaysgba
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2022
where can i downlaod rpg maker 2003.
i tried to dwonlaod but would not let me

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
I'm sorry for any trouble I caused because of me. It was my fault for being lazy and giving the sprites to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back