• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
The last movie I saw was "The Call" in theaters. I'd say it's a decent movie (very suspenseful) but the end really does not fit the entire movie. The whole movie you'll be hanging on to your seat, but the end just doesn't make sense, at least it didn't for me.

It's also kinda short and predictable. I'd say it's worth a watch when it comes out on DVD, but don't spend $8.00+ on it to go see it in theaters.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I saw Stand By Me for the first time today. God, that movie isn't about finding a dead body. It isn't about finding a dead body at all. It was a pretty great movie though, and it's strange seeing all these actors I know as adults when they were kids. The ending was a bit of a bummer, but it's one of those movies that leaves you with so much to think about.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I watched The Lorax yesterday- the 2012 movie, apparently there's another one? It was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Very funny while not being too over-the-top, a lot of little aside jokes and parental [older kid] bonuses. And still thought-provoking with a very blatant message, of course.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Last movie I watched is my country's local production movie, so its probably not worth mentioning, since most of you wouldn't even watch it anyway. But in case if you do, its called Ah Boys to Men 2.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Last I watched was "The Spy Next Door" yesterday. I didn't pay attention to when it was released, but it looks okay to me.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm not a person that really watches movies, but the last one I saw was Ice Age 4 Continental Drift. I've been a big fan of the Ice Age movies, and this one was a really great movie. Wonder what ideas they might have in the next one, if they do make another one.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
The last movie I watched last night was "Pokémon La Pelicula: Negro — Victini y Reshiram", yes in the Spanish dub.

Years
Paranormal Activity 2.

To be honest, I don't even understand the movies in the series, with all the surveillance going on but they sure are creepy!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
An anime movie called The dissapearance of Suzumiya Haruhi (the japanese name is censored apparently). That scene where the main character suddenly got stabbed scared the balls out of me.

Years
I just watched "The Greatest Movie Ever Sold," which is a documentary by Morgan Spurlock about advertising and product placement in media, which was funded entirely off of advertising and product placement money. I'm not much of a documentary guy, but the premise of the movie itself got me intrigued, and I've always been interested in marketing campaigns.

Overall it's a pretty informative documentary, and is definitely worth a watch if you're interesting in that kind of stuff.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I just watched 'A good day to die hard' today, wasn't bad, but it wasn't too good either, John Mcclane is getting old! ;P ... They should have ended it on Die hard: with a vengeance, that was the most entertaining one in my opinion.
Number 4 I can't remember well, but 5 (A good day to die hard) didn't have much of a storyline and the plot was predictable, the action however was great (as they should be with all action films). 3 stars I'd rate it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2013
The live action Rurouni Kenshin(aka Samurai X). Well, it's pretty great and fans of the anime should watch it. I did not notice a single CG moment in the entire movie and how they recreate Kenshin's superhuman speed and fluid fighting style with just wires and camera work is amazing.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
I finished reading Dracula by Bram Stoker so I thought it would be interesting to see how good is Bram Stoker's Dracula directed by Mr. Coppola. I loved the atmosphere in the film, I really enjoyed looking at it. Good characters, they all are known and can be seen in recent films such as Matrix (Keanu Reeves), Black Swan (Winona Ryder) or even Batman (Gary Oldman). Aside from that, in my opinion, they did a very bad film adaptation. They turned the most important part of the story into something kind of the opposite -.-

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace

Definitely the weakest movie out of the series. Effects aren't as good as the previous ones and the story was kinda focusing more on the humans and the nuclear disarmament. But when Nuclear Man finally arrived, the battle between him and Superman wasn't that great. And some part of the movie, you would just go like, wtf?

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
pokemon_forever.jpg
<--Pokemon4EVER

Cool movie, plot and story was just awesome. I was sorta panicking when that man with the dark-balls captured Celebi, I thought Pikachu was going to be next!

When Celebi was controlling that big "thing" and Ash went inside it to rescue Celebi, that put me on the edge of my seat. The drama was intense, Ash struggling to reach Celebi while it was thinking off the good times they had together. The lake that brought Pokemon back to life was a bit over the top.

When Celebi died I cried a bit. And when Ash calls Oak - that was freeky. If you watched the movie you know what I am talking about.

Overall, good movie that I will watch again. 6/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Jurassic Park

A classic movie movie about a bunch of scientist who makes a theme park which contains cloned dinosaurs and a bunch of unfortunate events happens to them.

A very good movie, although I wished they had more dinosaurs become I just love dinosaurs :P

9/10 VERY good movie.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
The Rock

The movie was absolutely great. I like the story of it, and I liked how they acted so cool and tough. xD I like how the old man escaped the prison using the bedsheet to pull the lever over.

I'll give it 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back