• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Heheh, don't tempt fate, Macho :p

Aha, I see, it's an upside-down exclamation mark. I thought something looked off about the spacing. And yeah, the b-word and the other b-word are pretty much on par with each other, and yet only one of them is censored. And crap isn't censored - what's with that? I'd have thought it's a tier above, at least.
And yeah, it seems some things with censoring just seem a little... eh. Forcefully nullified. I'll live with it, though, I guess.

Also, I'll probably post today.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Crap's a swear? I've yet to even visit a forum that censors it, and save for some kid-targeted MMOs, some older people, and elementary school teachers, I haven't found it to really be an issue among most places. I'd say it's more of a put down than a swear.

Yeah, it's been a curse where I am, though not a bad one by any means. Just above ass/arse and damn, really. Maybe they just forgot about it: Crap, the forgotten profanity. Coming to cinemas this Spring
Also, a-double-s hole is censored here, really? Testing: *******, yup. That's pretty much nothing as far as I'm concerned. Definitely no worse than damn or crap. I seem to remember there are a few others that don't match up either... AM I LOSING MY MIND HERE!?

I just don't really get it much. C is top, with F and S just below, anything else should pretty much be fair game unless you're going to censor bloody everything.

But yeah, this is getting to listing all the uncensored bad language possible now, awaiting tear gas :p
Mind you, we've probably gone a bit too far now. If they aren't shooting to kill, I'll be mildly surprised.

Oh, also, you guys mind if Turnip kills a PKer and gets level 14? He isn't a killer, yeah, but he's certainly a killer killer. Just wanted to put that out there before... shubuhundlubwheharsomethingIdunno.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Let's forget about the swearing guys :p this was just something that I did once. And yes Turnip xD it was an upside down exclamation mark haha sneaky, ain't it?

Congratulations heretostay123. You are the first post of the 50th page!

Oh by the way, sorry that the quests still aren't submitted but I got some problems hehe... I'll probably post them today because we have a storm here that is close to a typhoon, I wasn't allowed to cycle to college so I had to stay home.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Alrighty, I'ma go ahead with my post. Sorry I didn't post it yesterday, but it turned out long as hell :p Sorry for the wall of text. Anyway, Turnip's bein' all mysterious 'n' stuff.

Also, all hail king of page 50. My reign has ended... for now >_>

YAAY, LAZER SHARK SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
There should be a gathering quest called "Quest for the Egg Nog" with a special "potion" awarded upon completion.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Guys, I know we were leaving this behind, but AAAARRRGHGGHHH, whywhywhy - ****, or, uh, tw@t, is censored. Seriously. It's like lowest tier- no, it doesn't even have a tier, it's that mild. It's like censoring the word 'idiot', bloody hell. I really liked it as well. I don't know why I feel so strongly about it, but... argh, that really rustled my jimmies. Is it like a million times worse in the US or something?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Yeah, uh, that's pretty offensive where I come from. Bout as bad as using the C word.

That bad? {D:}

Blimey. Apologies if I offended anyone anyhow. Way to be inconsistent, world in general :p And that inconsistent, too - frankly it's a little worrying for different places to hold the same word on such different levels of severity. Oh, well, I guess I'll just stick to making up words to act as insults. That's always fun. Blugpot. That's a good one.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Yeah, uh, that's pretty offensive where I come from. Bout as bad as using the C word.

Wow, that's really surprising. People use it here all the time as much as they use the word 'stupid'. Daaaamn.

Anyway I should probably post soon and stop being so inconsistent lmao.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Haha. I'm pretty sure those are British sayings, assuming that's where your from. I'm sorry if I'm not!

I am indeed from the Englandia. Tea and crumpets for all! And laser shark swords!

Also, a qustion GAWDDANGIT I ASHK SO MENY QWESTSHUNS
What kind of experience guidelines are there? I mean, I don't know how much exp to give Turnip, both per mob, for the different mobs, for the criminal guy he just slapped - just in general, really. I don't want to get into trouble for over-levelling; it's just that Turnip's probably going to be seeing more grinding combat around now than he has done previously in the RP. He's meant to be an extremely fast and efficient leveller, when he isn't off on random shenanigans like he had been for a lot of the RP until now.

Back