• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RPG General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I should be the one thanking you for joining. ^o^

It's okay, take your time. =3

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
It's okay, take your time, lol. xDDD; But I'm so happy that you joined! =3 *jumps and dances*

Years
XD, your welcome, I like the idea anyways, I was going to join earlier, but looking at the amount of posts that were there, I would have thought that there were no sign up's left XP...I really need to start looking XD

Anyways anyone here have a favorite RP? As in an RP you have particapated in? Mine would have to be 'The wild' by Lileh Pi, that was an awsome RP and I really enjoyed myself because it was a 'free RP' where you could just do anything and there was no real plot, just a setting XD I love those types of RP's ^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I loved, while it was still aroun, "The authors." But that died. Right now, I'm hoping my newest Forgotten Realms RP takes off.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I loved playing Miroku in any Inuyasha RP. =3 He's just so... amusing. xDDD

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
*glances around to make sure no one is staring then begins to speak*

Hi. I haven't really joined many RPs. I've created a few, but I couldn't find any I like. But my fav would be my "Summer Camp" Rp.

Also, I tried creating a "free" RP with little plot and noone liked it. I guess you just have to have the right kind of idea, huh?

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Myself, I like more plot-oriented RPs. x3 I feel lost if its too loose. o.x;

Years
I'm in the mood for a Tales of Symphonia RP XD, I got it 8 days ago and have completed it...now the only thing left is Fanfics and RP's XD....Man, I hate completing games ;-;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Isn't that a good thing though? x3

I haven't even played ToS... ;-; But the artwork is superb. xDDD

Years
Completing games? Well, yeah I suppose, but then it gives me nothing to do XD and I get board easily XP

If you ever get the chance Miyu, I would advise you to get ToS, it's a great game and as you said, has some great art work ^_-

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I have the time, and the money... but my mom wouldn't let me. xD

*sneaks to a local store*

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
Years
kinda like myself, a little hyper but sometimes quiet and shy.
Also, I some times play selfish, mad at the world kind of people. It kinda expresses the way I feel better.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I like to experiment with different personalities, it's fun to walk in another person's shoes. =3

But for fast moving RPs' sake, I tend to make my character very outgoing. xD

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Last I saw, what kind of characters we like using.

To be honest, mine are all across the board in terms of age, appearance, personality, race, class, alignment, and even gender. Although I must admit that many of them also tend to have a tragic event in their past. Cliche, I know, but that seems to be the way the dice fall. I blame too many parallel universes in my head.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
*waves* Hello Nat!

What kind of characters?

I retire characters too quickly to tell...I mean...er...I really don't have a preference, if someone was to hand me a form that was already filled out, and said "You have to rp that character" I'd just shrug and rp the character. Characters really don't matter to me. I mean I can rp almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back