• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its been a while.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Hey PC!

So its been a long time since I have been here. I had to leave due to game failures and an absolute need for another system. I do currently own Black 2, I do wish to join in the battling here at some point but I also have a goal.

While in PC, I noticed the Trade Thread. And wow, bunch of the PC members have some great shops. So that will be my goal, along with building my ultimate Bug/Poison team.

So heres to my return, and a fantastic time here in PC :)

-Shiny_Scyther

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Shiny_Scyther, welcome back :D
If you open up a trade thread here I'll be sure to stop by and take a look.

Years
Welcome back, Scyther! Glad to see you make a return~

What caught my eye most was that were you're a bug/poison type fan, which I admit I don't see very often. They're all good types and need plenty more love! Scolipede is one of the coolest bug/poison types out there in my opinion, here's hoping you feel the same way. <3; But yeah, it seems like there has been a larger influx of members joining to participate in trades or battles lately, meaning you probably won't have to wait too long if you're looking to find others to help you out in that regard. Our Trade Corner and Battle Center are wonderful sections - the regulars as well as moderators in both of 'em are quite helpful and very nice! If you're playing Black 2, maybe you can also stop by the Black 2 & White 2 section to converse about those games with other members. I can suggest plenty more things, but you learn best by doing, so take a look around! Been a year and a half since you last posted, after all. There have been quite a lot of changes to the forum since then. ^^

Hope you stay active and get to know some of the wonderful people that are members here! You seem nice so stick around this time, yes? We'll definitely run into each other on PC I'm sure; regardless of how big the forum might seem, it's still a small, small word. You can always contact me if you want to talk.. meeting new people is what makes being part of a forum fun so I'd love to get to know you. Maybe we have more in common than you think. :D

Have a great stay on PC!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hey Scyther!
WELCOME BACK TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
xD Like what I do to the newbies but with back xD

Anyways, sounds good, for Poison/Bug, what are you planning on making? It's good you have Black 2, I still didn't get White 2 :( but anyways, have fun and enjoy PC again! xD Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 25, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I must admit Scolipede is a great Poke. But just so everyone knows, its not necessarily Bug/Poison but both Bugs and Poison types. I love them both. My plan is to organize all my pokes, then open the shop up. See you guys around PC :)

Back