• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ippan-tekina!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
The new chapter is up. It is a fierce first round between Team Quiss vs Team Nintendo. Who do you think is going to win: Kamina or Donkey Kong?

Spoiler:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thank you for the feedback! I know in the beginning I said that this was not going to be a Pokémon comic, even though I have included some Pokémon characters in it, it won't revolve around Pokémon. With that being said, do you think Quiss has what it takes to beat Pikachu and win the first match up of the tournament? The surprises I have in store for the next chapter is making me jump with joy. xD
Spoiler:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks! Uploaded the next chapter of volume 3. I can't believe I've done over 100 pages. This has really been a shocking experience but in a good way... I'm starting to like making comic panels, even if its for a hobby. Thank you everyone for taking time to read this. ^-^
Spoiler:

^ This one is a favorite of mine from this chapter. :'D

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Thanks a lot everyone! Unfortunately I must go on a hiatus for a little bit. A lot of stuff going on in life so I won't have time to hobby drawing. I'll let you all know when the time comes for more comics.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Many thanks for keeping this place alive while I've been busy. I should be able to update some more by this Monday. Meanwhile, for those new people that have tuned in this thread, feel free to view and comment and leave a negative or positive feedback. I like listening to criticism. ^-^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I was going to upload the next chapter, but I'm not going to be home today. Tomorrow for sure, so until tomorrow! ^-^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
My apologies for the delay, I had some issues to take care, but that is all in the past now. I uploaded the last 3 chapters of Volume 3. I'm currently working on Volume 4 so in the mean time enjoy the pages. ^-^
Spoiler:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Sorry guys, I've been really busy with other projects. But I shall keep making my comics, no worries at all. ^-^

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Hey everyone! I do apologize for the long hiatus, but I've finally had time to update my comic. Volume 4's first chapter has been uploaded, so enjoy! ^-^b

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
I shall update with a new chapter tomorrow. I must apologize due to life getting in my way, but I thank everyone for keeping this alive. ^-^

Back