• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PC friend is a friend for life :D

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
Can't say I have a best friend on here since I only started being more active recently, but I've talked to a few nice people :] always up to meeting new people though! ~
Sort of on the subject, but I have a lot of close friends on other forums, though.

Poki

Banned
Years
I lost more friends online than I've made so far, and let's just say that I don't have many friends on here. No more than 3.

Keitaro

Urashima
Years
Talking as someone who literally joined PC on the second day it started back in 2001, I can confirm that this topic in indeed misleading, lol.

It all comes down to personal interactions rather than acquaintances on the same topic, challenges reality presents and of course an Internet connection, or alternative means to stay in touch. :P

My answer is no one.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
My closest is venitardus because met him at his adoption center n started being buds n also mason casey 1 met him through chatting randomly he's funny closest would venitardus

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
I honestly don't have a singular best friend - everyone's a "best friend" of sorts to me...I don't play favourites! I love my friends deeply..and I forever will. :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
4 years ago my answer to this thread would have been completely different, because i was involved in a group of friends i thought i'd cherish forever but inevitably we all went our separate ways and most of us aren't active on PC anymore, so no, i personally don't have anyone that i'd consider a friend for life from here.. but i know people that have been friends or dated via PC for years, so it's possible.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I have a few PC friends, some I talk to a lot, others not enough. I'm always open to making more! :)

Right now my best PC friends who I chat with the most are my big sisters Strawberry and Sheep, and my buddy Razor Leaf on skype. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
My best friend here isn't even a regular here really, but he's everything to me (out of all my IRL and online friends): Frizy <3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
My best friend (who I did manage to get on here) is Tailsko. We've been friends for 4 years now, and one thing is for sure, we look alike. I like the fact that we have nearly the same interests, and oddly enough, it was a music request that got us friends in the first place. Do I see our friendship lasting forever? Of course.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh gosh too many to name.

First and foremost, [supporter]Derozio[/supporter] aka [supporter]Sakazuki[/supporter]. My Dero bby. He's my internet world, and f I weren't taken I'd happily call him my online boyfriend. He's probably the greatest person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. We got close pretty much the moment I got back to PC after a six month hiatus. I had all of 100 posts and was still so new in some ways. He took me in, made A&D my home, and (for a 17 year old) taught my old butt a lot about PC. We went on to moderate A&D together, and from there our relationship blossomed into something real. My family knows about him and my boyfriend considers him a close friend. Dero iz mah hero.

Gavin. We may not joke around all that much or talk on the more playful spectrum, but he's been there for me in ways I can't even begin to describe. He's my rock and my island. I would say even more about our friendship but, honestly, a lot of it is hard to communicate because I feel like we have a very complex dynamic together; and I wouldn't want it any other way. I love him dearly.

Zorua. We don't talk. Like, at all. But he still holds a very special place in my heart for being one of my internet firsts. He taught me that internet relationships can mean more than real life relationships, and I'll always respect and honor him.

[supporter]acatfromspace[/supporter] is such a little darling. My darling younger brother. We share so much in common and, even if we don't talk as much as we used to (which is totally my fault because I've been super busy) I believe we still share something special. He's always there, ever enthusiastic, and always up for some good conversation. He's my little shining star. :')

Honorary mentions go to Went, Audy, Sheep, Livewire, Lilith, Astinus, Dipu, Slayr, Shawn, Rika, Castform, Aerial Ace, BoD, River Ramirez, Luke, Patrick, Sunfished, and honestly.. There's so many people I want to name it's silly to even try lol. But everyone who's a friend knows it and knows I love them. <33

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Well, i did some kind og hiatus from here like a year and a half ago and i didn't have any friends until this year, so i tried talking to a few people and i gotta say when you're in a forum where one of your primary hobbies is everyones' primary hobby, you can sit here and talk a LOT.

Yukari

ShadowE Is my best friend here on PC, Hence us dominating each others Visitor messages constantly.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Who here is my best friend?! Why, it's none other than CC. Initially, I was quite baffled by that nub trader, but let's say it then developed into perplexity, a great sense of intrigue; I wanted to forgive him and learn the real him. There must be more to him than being a weirdo, surely?! He who spends countless hours cheering me up, helping me up when I've mentally collapsed, and reminding me how much fun it is having a forum pair again has to be quite the individual. Frankly, I don't like befriending people because there is always the end, the split-up; yet, I'm happy for the years I've spent with my best friend here and it's going to last for decades. Even if we fight or leave, we will stick together. See, we're attached at the hip. Been that way since we were both mod partners stomping on those who cannot read trade rules and now, winning best PC pairing of the year and all of that.

Oh goodness me, I also enjoy the company of [supporter]Derozio[/supporter], Squirrel, Olli, Minzy, and most of the staff group anyway as you're all bunches of fun. I have to have a special relationship with the hotties in the higher staff group; things can get hot and intense, but at the end of the day, I still see their beautiful faces when I wake up, ho ho, so we must automatically be close friends in a weird sense (if you can tolerate my antics). I quite like every lil' kitten in Trade Corner, mhm, even WiFi ex-staff. I've come across so many awesome people since I joined that it would be a tedious task to list all those usernames. Love you all.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Uuum.. for a while, the two that I kept in contact with the most were probably Went, and Cherrim. I also still occasionally say Hello to Arcanine on Skype, and Everlark via Twitter. xD; But I worry about bugging people, so I don't keep in constant contact with anyone.

I think that the one's I'm really closest to are Oxidation, Minzy, and Chikara, and that's because I've gotten to know them more on another forum. .w.

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 3, 2019
Since I've been away for so long, most of my friends that I've made seem to have moved on. However I do make me point of contacting [supporter]Leo Baskerville[/supporter] from time to time, a familiar person time from 2009, so it's always nice to still she her here when I come back.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
UGHHH I left PC for a while and all my connection with past friends here is gone.

The only one I have left is Fernando, who was always my best friends even to now (the only person I chat to anymore, and that is sadly rarely). We met from some Pokemon forum our mutual friend made, and added each other on MSN since we were both staffers. Then our friendship grew. We had lots of fights, mainly because we were both dramatic and young (except I'm still young; he's like 19 now).

I see our friendship lasting forever if we had a better means of contact. Like erghhhh I'm almost never on Skype. And when I am, he isn't on. Plus his time zone is 3 hours behind mine. Fer, if you are reading this, VM/PM/email me or something!

Years
Only been here for little over a month, but I've gotten to know some amazing and interesting people from PC! :D Everyone's been friendly so far and there haven't been any issues, but the ones I would consider myself close to would be Cordelia, Dakota and BlahISuck (or Kanzler, as he would be referred to now). Each of them have their little quirks and that's what makes them fun to talk to~ Out of the 3, I talk the most to Dakota, but still a fair amount between the other two. They've all been friendly and helpful in getting me acquainted with the community so I can see myself being friends with them for quite some time, as long as they would want of course :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmm, I'd say I really like everyone who's ever made an attempt to try and get to know me! Met loads of great people, but, I'd say that my very best PC friends are Peitharchia, Sheep, Sora, Minerva, Aslan, Aquacorde, and Autumn Reverie, because they're really nice, really friendly, easy to talk to, and I know that they will always be there for me whenever I'm down! Of course, special shoutouts go to my PC family of course, like Fairy, Cordelia, ShadowE, [supporter]Dice[/supporter], Sector, etc, etc, and many more others (they know who they are!)

Last edited:
Years
I've met a bunch of super awesome folks here on PC, but Matt (Drummershuff) will always be my PC BFF 5eva. I don't care if he doesn't come here anymore! I've known him since he was a total PC noob, and that was like 8 years ago at least. Even if we don't talk that much anymore because I am bad at keeping in touch with people, I'm still comfortable enough with him to talk about anything. :D

I need to stop sucking at keeping in touch with people.

Back