• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Soul Silver Full Playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaffleKiing

Pokemon Lets Player :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
hey guys whats up im a youtube partner whop makes pokemon videos for his hobby and i knew this would be the perfect place to pick up some friends so hey :) err basically if you guys wouldent mind giving me a comment or two so i know how i can inprove my videos id be mighty greatful im on part 7 currently and am in the process of part 8 , so gimme some feedback bros and also tell me what pokemon you wanna see me use :)

heres part 1
*Removed*

heres a link to the show
*Removed*

cheers lads and ladet's

Last edited by a moderator:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sorry, but if you wish to have feedback on your channel then you'd have to post each of your videos in the posts rather than just link to them like that, as per the rules of this section. You'd want to use the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back