• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years

Amazing special effects, love the details they put into the moon of Pandora. I really can't wait for the sequels and prequel :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I watched Prisoners and Elyisum yesterday. I got really attached to the former's story and was really upset when it ended, and the latter was a fun ride while it lasted, but it's not something I'd watch more than once.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Watched Superbad couple of days ago, though it was funny at some bits was a little disappointed in the end with the movie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Don John

You might have thought the synopsis of it would be enough for me not to consider watching the movie, but I did, and it wasn't bad. I gave off a laugh or too. A bit rushed and poorly produced in some bits, but overall decent movie.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched Star Wars Episode I earlier, but have't finished it yet. Mom bough me the Star Wars movies for Christmas on Blu Ray. I've never seen them before!

Now I'm about to watch The Hobbit part 1 with my brother.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I finally got to see it and it's just so amazing, I love it :)
I'm gonna go watch the 2nd one in theaters real soon, huehuehue *3*

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I finally got to see it and it's just so amazing, I love it :)
I'm gonna go watch the 2nd one in theaters real soon, huehuehue *3*

Haha I saw the same thing last night. Same here, it was a great movie. I think it's crazy how The Hobbit is being split into a trilogy, but I'm not complaining. :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Monsters University

My cousin got this for Christmas yesterday and we watched it last night. I love this movie! It's a great prequel to Monsters Inc. I'd give it a 9/10 n_n

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
I've been going on a little movie-spree lately, adding a bunch of random and seemingly interesting movies to my Netflix list to save for later. I finally watched one last night; a movie called 'The Piano'. I thought it starred Michael Fassbender because of the movie poster, but it turned out to be someone entirely different. xD; (that's what I get for skipping over the cast list.. *shakes head*)

It seemed to have good reviews, but I thought the movie was kind of.. strange. I guess it could have been worse, but oh well. It was still a decent watch.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Road Trip

It's like American Pie on the go :P
And it's awesome to see SWS in his older roles. Those were so hilarious :P

Pinta77

Sigh... The Secret Life of Walter Middy. At least it wasnt as bad as About Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back