• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen _____ hatched from the egg!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I got a Pichu the first time I played it. It was the only time I ever got a Pichu. For all other times I got a Tyrogue, a Cleffa, and Igglybuff.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
i got a regular igglybuff but never used it now im replaying crystal i wonder what i will get ^^

.hack

skunkape
Years
I always wanted a Shiny elekid but on my first play through I got a shiny tyrogue which I think I evolved into hitmonlee and my second one I just got a normal igglybuff :/

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I've played through Crystal a couple times so I know I got a variety, but I remember in my more recent playthroughs getting a Smoochum on one occasion and a Cleffa on another. I never got a Pichu but always wanted one 8(

Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 11, 2017
I've only played it once, on a no-catch challenge, so I saved before I got the egg. The first time I got Cleffa, which I didn't want, so I reset and the second time I got an Elekid which I kept on my team and it was my second best Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The only time I played through Crystal, the egg hatched into a Tyrouge. I evolved him into a Hitmonchan (my favorite of the Hitmons), and he became a strong member of my team. Now I'm tempted to play through a few more times and see what I get from that egg.

Back