• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I beat Maria 4-0. Good prediction on both sides. Epic battle. Good game.

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
if only dewey in Alakazam would battle already we could have an early second round

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
if only dewey in Alakazam would battle already we could have an early second round
LOL I've already messaged dewey, in hopes of having a battle shortly. But we still have three matches in the main tourney to go, you know. :P

Junoliv

'Luv ur pokemon' how pathetic
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2021
LOL I've already messaged dewey, in hopes of having a battle shortly. But we still have three matches in the main tourney to go, you know. :P
there really is no reason to wait for round one of the main tourny if the side tourny can get done faster. i mean why should?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
I'm excited for the Round 2 match-ups ^^ I hate it since the remaining two matches look like someone's getting DQ'd for being least active (or maybe they get a small extension over the weekend while the rest of the draw is posted?)

Props to Dark Wolf for the win over Maria. A good chunk of latter round favorites are out already, I hope I can keep up with the pace for just one more round.

Tsuki and I were battling, it was tied 3-3....then....he vanished!

^--Well, King should probably be considered the winner in that one..usually it's a rematch since it was tied, but neither of them have posted here saying anything else..

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Ditto. XDD

As for my battle with dewey, we're expected to have it either late tonight or early tomorrow. Then I can Randomize the Uber pairings and see who dewey gets for Round Two. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I post them Friday night if I know I'll be unavailable on Saturday, as was the case with Round One. But I'll be around tomorrow, so I'll do it then.

It also gives us slackers some time to prevent our disqualification. XD

Back