• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
Years
umm yea i have a question umm why am i not in the member list i joined like forever ago and i was the first person to catch a vulpix and ninetails and im confused

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
rsgh5 said:
i'm only rude to people who yell at me for explanations for why they have to obey rules and to people who lie
edit: and stbrookes, you're quite welcome here
Can I become a member? I asked before,but nobody answered me.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
shrty55, I dont think you were rejected, on account that no1 is unreasonabley rejected. Im sure it just slipped SGM's mind. Now that he knows, im sure he'll fix it next time hes on. And HK, are you sure? Anywayz, its not my choice but Id say you are a member.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Current location: Shiny hunting on Emerald. My play time is already about 30 hours... I slept 4 hours from yesterday morning, that was between 10AM and 2PM today. No shinys, but I'm having fun at the Battle Fronter!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
welcome rukario master! and battle fronteir already?? i just got surf... *shamed*

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
pkmaster said:
well for one i have someone to replace you rsgh5 his name is Yami_Zidane
well thats news to me O.o woo i gave you an egg so that makes me your "replacement".....right?
anywho still no luck on finding that **** phanpy, but im getting a new DS next week *throws confetti* so that means shiny hunting in the dark!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
and which mod would this be? because one already told you not to post here anymore because Ryan who is the co-owner has banned you!!!! let me put it simple you - post - here - no

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Lord Jaws said:
shrty55, I dont think you were rejected, on account that no1 is unreasonabley rejected. Im sure it just slipped SGM's mind. Now that he knows, im sure he'll fix it next time hes on. And HK, are you sure? Anywayz, its not my choice but Id say you are a member.

Yes.I'm sure.And i will try to catch at least one shiny.I've got Emerald.I'm trying for shiny Rayquaza there. :bandit:
:classic:

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
pkmaster said:
it was a privat message they told me not there name ok

Translation:
"It was a private message. They didn't tell me their name, okay?"

Yeah, well I have one word for that:
CRAP!!!
Private messages have the name of the one who sent them right underneath the title. Of course, you might have known that if you had actually received said message. That only proves you're telling a lie... again. Honestly, Pkmaster. First you have to lie about catching shinies. Then you try to steal someone's fanfic idea. Then you come to a club (where everyone knows you've been banned) and make up more lies about a PM that you never received. It's disgusting, and it's insulting to boot. You're basically telling us that our intelligence level is so abysmally low that we couldn't possibly see through your transparent falsehoods. You need to quit posting here, and you need to get your act together. I'm a nobody, but if you make enough people who are somebodies angry with you, you could find yourself banned from the Pokecommunity. Geez, get a clue, will ya?

Last edited:

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Good news when I was searching for a numel at level 16 I got a shiny numel ^^ bad news I searched most of the night and ended up very tired so I don't know if I can search tonight.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
-?-White Wolf-?- said:
Hey!
Can i Join this club :D ?

Greetz,

WW
yaya, welcome aboard! you can call me... rsgh5 or ryan or co-founder, or.... the midnight shiny hunter *oooo ahhhh*
and pkmaster, please don't lie to us. we told you to leave, a mod told you to leave. there's really no nice way to say that we don't want you here. so, please, don't bother us. i'll start adding on to your bad rep if you post here again along with notifying kyorge-chan. whatever mod "said it was ok" is most likely not a mod of "mixed community groups" so it's irrelivent what they say (if they even said it). so, please, just go. (and now i finish work on crystal butterfree's card, then jaws and pokemunna)

edit: here's crystal butterfree's card
cb1bs.gif

edit: here's pokemunna's card
munna8wg.gif

Last edited:

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Does anybody have shiny starter?Because i tried so many times in ruby for torchic and in FR for charmander.If someone has one can you please tell me if before to choose the pokemon does it shows in the box with the picture of that pokemion if it is a shiny?
PLEASE.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
Years
Hristo Karamanov said:
Does anybody have shiny starter?Because i tried so many times in ruby for torchic and in FR for charmander.If someone has one can you please tell me if before to choose the pokemon does it shows in the box with the picture of that pokemion if it is a shiny?
PLEASE.

Yeah, I'm in the process of searching out a shiny Treecko. The pictures are preset, so they won't tell you if the pokemon is shiny or not. Think of it this way: a shiny pokemon doesn't look shiny when you're looking at the whole group of Pokemon in your PC. The reason for that is that in order to simplify the code (and save space on the game, I'm sure) it's much easier to show a generic image of a... say, Altaria for every Altaria you have in your box. Even if one of 'em is shiny and yellow (like mine) it won't show up that way until you select it. The image you see in amongst all the others is preset. So is the one in the beginning when you're first choosing your starter in R/S/E. You'll just have to hit okay and wait through the first bit of the fight sequence to see whether it's shiny or not. And it isn't easy; I know. I've been looking for my Treecko for over a couple of weeks at least now... although I've temporarily put my search on hold while I play Emerald *Dodges the projectiles of punishment for her negligence*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yaya, you may join. i've made pazz's card less weird:
pazz0iy.gif
and i'm working on jaws' card now...

Back