• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
Years
Only if you can prove that you have permission to use the original sprite.
I'd prefer a scratch sprite.

EDIT: I've also decided to change Fennekin's Front sprite, I really wasn't happy
with the front sprite I did so instead I used SupahSnivy's Fennekin front and resized it by 90ish%
It's absolutely fantastic.

doaC3uA.png

What about tracing over Ken Sugimori's images?

Also, Serebii.com reveals shiny Kalos Pokemon. Please update it.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
What about tracing over Ken Sugimori's images?

Also, Serebii.com reveals shiny Kalos Pokemon. Please update it.

If you want to trace Sugimori's images feel free.
I'm just focused on quality, if it looks good then great.

All the shiny Pokemon I have are taken from the Shiny Dream World art, which
is accurate. There's no need to update anything.

EDIT: Also Chespin! Really happy with this one! Definitely think I did my favourite starter justice!

BxDOQ13.png

EDIT2: With permission from Zerudez, I've done Chesnaught! I was having real trouble getting it to fit into 64x64 and giving it a nice face!
Zerudez's Chesnaught is awesome! I've changed all the colours and such though.

QgHvY3B.png

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
So is this following Gen IV's or V's style? Are these going to animated or still images?
IV's and still sprites.

Also, I double checked on Serebii for the shiny's they were literally the same colors MrDollSteak used.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Here are some Sylveon sprites made 100% by me. :)
Admittedly I was going to keep them for myself but eh, I like sharing. xD

I hope they're good enough for the project. :)
qemXy8q.png

MrDollSteak

Years
Now I have done Pancham full sprite including shiny sprite.

Sorry I can't accept these, the Pancham back and front aren't too bad they just don't fit
the style as well, and seem a bit big. Also please don't put things into sheets.

Here are some Sylveon sprites made 100% by me.
Admittedly I was going to keep them for myself but eh, I like sharing. xD

I hope they're good enough for the project.

Thanks for submitting! I won't accept the front, but I do think I can touch up the back
and will probably use that as a base!

I had Gogoat which is also by Seiku88 Front and Back sprite.

These are very sloppily resized so I can't accept these.
Though I do like Seikku88's Gogoat front sprite so I resized it myself!

On that note here is Gogoat! Using as SuperChespin pointed out, Seikku88's Gogoat Front Sprite.
It's very nice! Though I have changed the colours, and made a custom backsprite.

Y6Teo6X.png

EDIT: Also I've done Skiddo using SSJ4 Furanki's Sprites as bases.

BrIUNgZ.png

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2020
They both (Gogoat and Skiddo) look really nice! You took the base of Skiddo and made it look much better, no surprise! Haha.

MrDollSteak

Years
Now I had done another Pancham Sprite and it from Animela-WolfHybrid (front sprite) and Baobao (back sprite) also I edit the Pancham front and back into shiny sprite like from X and Y

I've done fletchling front and back sprite which is by princessofmusic.
Also I edit it to have a shiny sprite.

Okay, please do not post sprites in a full sheet. Post a separate Front and Back sprite. Please read the contribution information on the first page.

I have also said I do not want you to post sprites made by other people unless you can say whether you have permission or not.

I also cannot accept these because of poor resizing and shading.

Please read the contribution information before contributing.

EDIT: Also Goodra

lA4hoQT.png

EDIT2: Also Quilladin!

e6sN0IM.png

EDIT3: Wynaut Goomy?

tyaoLbD.png

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Hiii please seee my Braixen sprite (front with 2nd frame, back and mini-icon with 2nd frame)

xDDD

Please comment :3

note: i don't talk english, yo hablo español u.u

tumblr_mxvm38Q0bQ1t8yfmeo1_250.png

Hola! No hay problema, yo soy Argentino.

Son buenos, pero no puedo aceptar estos dibujos porque no son en la forma correcta.
Es mas facil para mi, si me das los dibujos en diferentes links.
Ya he completado Braixen, .

Me gusta el frente, sin embarge no es perfecto. Pero las piernas son poquito corto.
Si editas el frente, y presentas en la forma correcta, probablamente lo acceptare.

EDIT: For everyone else I give you Sliggoooooo

aniB5ZU.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Bueno, aqui esta braixen front como debo mostrarlo, pero no puedo arreglarlo mas, ocupa 62 pixeles de largo y 51 de ancho... ademas no le encuentro que esté corto de piernas DD:

y aqui te lo entrego con su shiny y su 2do frame, ojala lo aceptes u.u ...

Nota: podria hacerle 2do frame a los demas mientras los vayan subiendo o:

Nota2: te lo paso sin fondo verde pq despues al insertarlo ocurren problemas con sicronizacion de colores

nota3: tengo más sprites, pero los subiré más adelante o:

tumblr_mxwl996GyS1t8yfmeo1_250.png

MrDollSteak

Years
Bueno, aqui esta braixen front como debo mostrarlo, pero no puedo arreglarlo mas, ocupa 62 pixeles de largo y 51 de ancho... ademas no le encuentro que esté corto de piernas DD:
tumblr_mxwl996GyS1t8yfmeo1_250.png

Flabébé o:
tumblr_mxzek15vRg1t8yfmeo1_400.png

como me quedó??? (nadie me entrenderá pq no saben español u.u)

Bueno, voy a aceptar estos sprites. Probablamente, cambiare detalles y el tamaño del Braixen.
sin embargo estoy manteniendo el color del shiny que hice.

Me gusta muchisimo Flabébé! Aceptado!

En el futuro, si está preocupado sobre la diferencia de idioma, podés mandarme un PM con sus sprites.

EDIT: Cuando busque 'Flabebe Sprite' en Google, 'sus' sprites aparecio. No voy a aceptar estos sprites.
Necesites permiso desde el artista. No se si los otros sprites son robados, pero no voy a aceptar
ninguna de estos sprites.

This probably needs work, but do you think it's worth still working upon idk even

Hi, thanks for your submission. Can't except this though sorry!

I had some front sprite that you could use. Also you could edit it if you want.

Okay so this is at least the second time in which you've posted sprites from other people without supplying permission from the original artists. Thanks Tayub for calling him out on that.
I do like the Inkay, though you will have to prove its a public sprite/ you have permission to use it/your own work.

The mega absol is a resize of Noscium's original sprite. I think these are okay... I haven't made any backsprites. I'm planning on using these in my next hack game though. Use them if you like them, if not, I see why haha

Thanks for your submission! I can't accept the Absol though, its a bit sloppily resized.
The Gengar I think I could use as a base to work from so I'll accept it for now!

I plan on finishing some new sprites soon so I'll post them here. Probably an edited Mega Gengar front sprite thanks to Tayub, and then give it a back.

EDIT: Added Carbink!

F3o8ISc.png

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
I've got Swirlix done!

xCDSxCo.png

I should have Slurpuff done by later today.

EDIT: Slurpuff too!

hDpW7vc.png

Aurorus :33

AHORA SI ESTE ES CREACIÓN CASI MIA (CASI, PORQUE LO HE AJUSTADO A BASE DEL SPRITE 3DS ORIGINAL)

valoren mi esfuerzo puh u.u ...

Lo siento, no lo puedo aceptar.
Deberia empezar con los Pokemon pequeños.

Oh, thank the heavens! Resizing the 96x96 sprites has been a nightmare. This makes my ROM project so much simpler! Two BIG thumbs up, good sir!

Thanks! Glad you like them.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
Here is Phantump Front Sprite. Well it's by Smogon and I edit it (This time I did get the premission.)

Please don't double post.
Can you prove you have permission? I ask because you've made a lot of submissions
without crediting artists.

Not accepting these, the Mega Mewtwo X doesn't seem to be resized correctly.
Phantump perhaps. But not at this stage, I'd prefer doing my own custom Phantump.

Back