• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
I like this thread.... But... For some Pokemons Shiny Colours are allready known... I mean POKEDEX ROTOM and ZYGARDE FORMES.... Very good example of that similiriates is GIRATINA. On ORIGIN forme and on Altered forme have that same shiny COlours... So?

Fixed Rotom Sprites
rotom.png

Fixed Zygarde 10% Sprites
h_MQd_NH7_1.png

Fixed Perfect Zygarde Sprites
KKV9efs.png

I do not blame authors of that sprites. But when Shinies Colours are known. Why not put it allready.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I do not blame authors of that sprites. But when Shinies Colours are known. Why not put it allready.

Probably because no one else (outside GameFreak) knows what their shiny forms will look like. You claim that the shiny colors of Giratina's Alternate and Origin forms were the same, so why not the others, right? Well, let's look at Primals Groudon and Kyogre. Are their shinies the same as their normal forms?

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't assume too much because GameFreak has been breaking patterns lately. B2W2 instead of Gr(a/e)y and no third versions for Gen6 games. So yeah.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
Probably because no one else (outside GameFreak) knows what their shiny forms will look like. You claim that the shiny colors of Giratina's Alternate and Origin forms were the same, so why not the others, right? Well, let's look at Primals Groudon and Kyogre. Are their shinies the same as their normal forms?

All I'm saying is that we shouldn't assume too much because GameFreak has been breaking patterns lately. B2W2 instead of Gr(a/e)y and no third versions for Gen6 games. So yeah.

Please. Don't judge me. Ok?

Anyways something from my side to this project. We have Zygarde 10% and 100%... But what's with Core Zygarde? Cell Zygarde is uselles. But as GameFreak mention. Zygarde Core have own will and is usable to use moves... So...

Red Core Zygarde
Zygarde_Core_Sprites.png

Blue Core Zygarde
Blue_Zygarde_Core_Sprites.png

I know. It needs some improvement. But after fixing will fit on GBA games.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I like this thread.... But... For some Pokemons Shiny Colours are allready known... I mean POKEDEX ROTOM and ZYGARDE FORMES.... Very good example of that similiriates is GIRATINA. On ORIGIN forme and on Altered forme have that same shiny COlours... So?

Fixed Rotom Sprites
rotom.png

Fixed Zygarde 10% Sprites
h_MQd_NH7_1.png

Fixed Perfect Zygarde Sprites
KKV9efs.png

I appreciate your effort... Using the shiny colors of their other form/es immediately was one of my original plans... But just to be sure, I would rather wait for the official reveal of the colors for the shiny ones before we should proceed with recoloring the sprites (following the Sugimori colors and then for the shiny ones)...

This is one of the factors that I considered for my decision to wait for the official reveal...

Please. Don't judge me. Ok?

Anyways something from my side to this project. We have Zygarde 10% and 100%... But what's with Core Zygarde? Cell Zygarde is uselles. But as GameFreak mention. Zygarde Core have own will and is usable to use moves... So...

Red Core Zygarde
Zygarde_Core_Sprites.png

Blue Core Zygarde
Blue_Zygarde_Core_Sprites.png

I know. It needs some improvement. But after fixing will fit on GBA games.

Those sprites will be the featured ones (until "better" versions will be submitted) once the inclusion of the Zygarde Cores and if they are an in-battle/contest formes will be confirmed...

I think I'll be featuring the first option from Versekr Dark's Yungoos back sprite for now since it is more preferred as of now (some aren't choosing anyway)...

Wen

Years
I made something, but because I never post anything I have to make 5 posts to post my sprites.

spdZp1Z.png
Improved AtecainCorp.'s Red Core Zygarde sprite.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I made something, but because I never post anything I have to make 5 posts to post my sprites.

spdZp1Z.png
Improved AtecainCorp.'s Red Core Zygarde sprite.

Thanks for the QC! Though I'm not yet posting Zygarde Core since they aren't yet confirmed to be an in-game or contest forme for Gen. 7 games (will be posting this immediately after the confirmation)...

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Hello! So I made a menu icon for Ash-Greninja but I need some help in coloring the sprite to match the built-in colors...

Here's the icon sprite:
mTFMbJt.png

That's based from MrDollSteak's Greninja menu icon sprite and EliteTrainerXeos's Ash-Greninja menu icon sprite...

EDIT: I tried using the 1st palette slot colors:
cpMPKbl.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
I saw you guys needed some icons so I thought that I would provide

I have currently made some icons for some of the Pokemon you are needing icons for.

Those are Zygarde 10% & the Rotom Dex.

custom_rotom_dex_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da89g0u.png

Rotom Dex
custom_zygarde_10__icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da89gue.png

Zygarde 10%

You are free to use them for what you wish.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Has anyone planned on making a sprite of Vikivolt or Tapu Koko?

Here is my take on one of the recently leaked Pokemon.
togedemaru_by_pikafan2000-da8clp8.png

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I saw you guys needed some icons so I thought that I would provide

I have currently made some icons for some of the Pokemon you are needing icons for.

Those are Zygarde 10% & the Rotom Dex.

custom_rotom_dex_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da89g0u.png

Rotom Dex
custom_zygarde_10__icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da89gue.png

Zygarde 10%

You are free to use them for what you wish.

Thanks for the icons! I'll be posting them once they will have second frames each...

New Pokémon Sun and Moon:

nF8O0mB.png

Yungoos Front Sprite and Back Sprite:

8NhlbEy.png

Dragon in process:

p8pjnA9.png

While your Togedemaru is nice, it still needs to be polished more on the outlines... Your new Yungoos sprite is better now, so it will definitely replace the current featured one... And I look forward to your Drampa sprite!

Nice!, now we have a LOT of pokes to sprite lol

Also, I'll be doing sprites all the day so... expect more for me uploading stuff later

Thanks for that! I look forward to your sprites!

Here is my take on one of the recently leaked Pokemon.
togedemaru_by_pikafan2000-da8clp8.png

Nice! This will be the inaugural sprite!

Nice to know that you only make little changes on backsprites and you going to take everything as sprites creator....

I don't think that's the case... BluRose is right... Anyway, both of you will be credited, you as the creator of the sprite and Wen for the QC... I hope we're clear with this... :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Well I just recently finished another Pokemon sprite. This time is it of Tapu Koko.
tapu_koko_by_pikafan2000-da8d4sm.png

You might need to do some resizing on this one but hopefully it will help your cause.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
more icons coming in.
custom_grubbin_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8dj9f.png

Grubbin
custom_charjabug_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8dkl1.png

Charjabug
Once again you are free to do with them as you wish.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

Nice! By the way, I'm making some adjustments with those sprites... I'll try to combine your Togedemaru sprite to MBCMechachu's (particularly a few outer parts)...

Well I just recently finished another Pokemon sprite. This time is it of Tapu Koko.
tapu_koko_by_pikafan2000-da8d4sm.png

You might need to do some resizing on this one but hopefully it will help your cause.

Hmm, the sprite is nice but since it is not in the proper size and sheet, I strongly suggest (this applies to everyone too) to submit sprites in proper size and if is oversized, should be resized already... That is just to be fair with others... {:3} But still, thanks for trying to help us! :)

Kuwagamon!!!

kowag.jpg

Oh sorry,

Kuwaganon!!! (Vikavolt)

kuwaganon_by_kevinsl-da8dop6.png

Nice! That would be the inaugural sprite!

more icons coming in.
custom_grubbin_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8dj9f.png

Grubbin
custom_charjabug_icondex_sprite_by_pikafan2000-da8dkl1.png

Charjabug
Once again you are free to do with them as you wish.

Nice! Again, same thing as the previous icons (Zygarde 10% and Rotom Dex)... :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Is Vikavolt again...

kuwaganon_by_kevinsl-da8dvxh.png

Nice! Posted in the OP!

Also posted in the OP are the new Yungoos back sprite and the Ash-Greninja icon! :)

A few Gen. 6 ME placeholder sprites are to be posted soon... We should also follow the Gen. 6-style menu icon sprites (with animation/second frame) in order for them to work well with the icons from MrDollSteak threads...

Last edited:
Back