• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the last anime you watched or manga you read?

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
The last anime I watched was Steins;Gate 0.
Spoiler:

Years
I haven't read manga in quite some time as I've been on a historical-fiction novel kick. I have strict policy that when I start a new book, I must finish it before picking up a new one, be it manga or a novel. However, I plan to continue where I left off with Waiting for Spring soon.

tenor.gif

I was just re-watching Violet Evergarden last night! If anyone knows me, they are aware that it is my all-time favourite anime. It never fails to make me tear up! It is so emotionally stimulating and beautiful. I also recently started watching Clannad: After Story and I'm ecstatic to see what unfolds.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just got finished with Zombie Land Saga. Charming little anime, that one. :)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
So I recently started the anime, "Take Away My Brother, Please!" Highly recommend. Each episode is roughly 3 minutes long, it's hilarious just overall, and the animation is very smooth and highkey just nice to watch.

d289bbea5c60f9bf1b059fbdd8f47f5f.gif

Years
Still watching the Promised Neverland but also just watched Hanamonogatari.
Planning to start reading Dengeki Daisy soon.

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
Years
I watched mostly anime with more than 20+ episodes, and now there are only a few yet to watch, since i don't have much to watch now i just watch 1 for killing time but sometimes is better than expected though many times it can become boring.

(Reccommended to watch atleast more than 15+ of this one to see good episodes) Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan (just by writing ''saiki '' on google it appears directly with full name.) Funny anime though i expected more, it has things like Gintama
(but gintama has not only fun things also action and other stuff) Saiki has episodes that are so funny that you almost can't breath, but has also boring episodes..) Its perfect for killing time and to distract yourself. (Is on Netflix)

RareFastArmyant-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Years
i've just started (re)watching Inuyasha! I previously watched it every so often on Adult Swim a hundred years ago, but...I just kinda gave up lmao. Sesshōmaru has just been introduced, and I was transplanted to 2004 and people referring to him as Seshy-kun.

Reading Blade

I last saw Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS EP 66 and the last anime I finished was Phycho-Pass S1.

Years
i've just started (re)watching Inuyasha! I previously watched it every so often on Adult Swim a hundred years ago, but...I just kinda gave up lmao. Sesshōmaru has just been introduced, and I was transplanted to 2004 and people referring to him as Seshy-kun.

How much episodes did you complete? I'm rewatching as well and have completed 15 episodes ( going to watch another 5 EPs this afternoon ^_^ )

Back