• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

High School Sweethearts: A Valentine's Game [Love Prevails!]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Day 1: When I Get That Feeling
A hooded figure was lurking the hallways of the school early in the evening. It crept up to the janitor who was listening to the Love Song Dedications radio show. The janitor was so startled that he attacked the hooded figure with his mop, piercing the heart of the mysterious person.

The janitor crouched down and retrieved the copy of KH3 the cloaked figure was holding. He checked the person's ID and found he didn't even go to the school. "Ah well, not my problem," said the janitor, chucking the dead body in the vice-principal's office.

Students across the town listened to Love Song Dedications that night, but just after 11pm, the broadcast was suddenly cut.

The next morning, the Roman History Teacher organised his classroom with the hopes of creating true love.

Nakuzami has been modkilled for posting at night. He was not in the game.

Aldo has died. He was The Love Song Dedications Host.

Day 1 ends at 11pm GMT+11, Friday 15th Feb (48h from now)

Rules
♡ Votes may be formatted in any variation of [Lynch] Player. Just please make sure to bold your vote.
♡ Missing two votes or night actions in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
♡ Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified discord chats.
♡ If you are dead, you are dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. after that you're barred from haunting the thread.
♡ Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
♡ You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
♡ The player who receives the most votes in the day phase is lynched.
♡ In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who dies.
♡ All PC/UG rules apply.
Player List
Bidoof FTW as ???
jdthebud as ???
Salzorrah as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desinishon as ???
Pecilia as ???
gimmepie as ???
Kitty as ???
♡ LuluRina as ???
♡ Lycoris0 as ???
💔Aldo as The Love Song Dedications Host
♡ Mars as ???
Ash as ???
♡ malanaphii as ???

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
i was just hoping it would be used to literally make love song dedications to people playing this game

why did the mafia have to shatter my dreams like this smh

Last edited:
Years
Honestly as far as the roles go, we didn't lose anything particularly useful since their visits didn't actually provide them with any info. Since this is a game without vanillas, this is one of the better n0s we could have hoped for imo.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Josh you should just modkill the mafia for ruining that aspect of the game for you

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well it'd be TOO obvious if he didnt it every game.

Gotta be every other game.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I am actually kinda surprised I didn't killed if only to throw suspicion on GP, with the caveat that I have no idea if GP is scum or town.

Mars

Lowlight
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 19, 2021
Plot twist: They're both scum this time

But yeah, I don't think they'd just go and N0 you again

Years
tbh I'd still be tempted to kill him even if he was my partner.

Was kinda hoping to see more than just the continuation of the "GP kills jd" joke though. Makes me wonder if some of the jokers are quite happy for that line of discussion to go on ad nauseum.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Gunner has been quiet, we also can't abstain so I'm going to toss a vote on her.

[Don't-ask-to-the-school-dance]Salzorrah

Yes, I am using that in lieu of Vote or Lynch. Fight me.

Back