• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White

Who do you want as Champion?

• Steven Stone

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • Wallace

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
When is next beta realesed and what are are the changes in 2.0.5?

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
This hack is so cool!! I really really liked it but I haven't much time to play it but I find one bug: I have caught one audino in your hack ( or is audino an eventpokemon??)

If you can tell me where you caught it I will fix it.

When is next beta realesed and what are are the changes in 2.0.5?

next Beta release is on the weekend. Each Beta has minor updates such as graphic and text fixes.

Last edited:

ProVictini

Elite Victini
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
i think you should replace the gym leaders with rse gym leaders

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
^Not for a long time, minimum of 3 months or so. But if I work quick I may get 2 months but idk, not really keen on working 24/7

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2014
im loving the game but for some reason after my first badge I cant capture any pokemon when ever I do and its going to show the pokedex data the screen goes black and freezes while the music keeps playing

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
ok but its going to be a big update then???

Yes, Im changing a whole heap of graphics and updating music probably.

im loving the game but for some reason after my first badge I cant capture any pokemon when ever I do and its going to show the pokedex data the screen goes black and freezes while the music keeps playing

Hmm? I have never encountered that problem. Have you received the elemental monkey? With no Unova pokemon stored in the Data, the pokedex glitches up. That is the only reason I know why the pokedex freezes. Other than that, try repatching the game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
Not quite what I expected based on the title but it's still lot's of fun.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Not quite what I expected based on the title but it's still lot's of fun.

Ye lol, everyone expects it to be in the Hoenn Region. But people must learn that map editing is not possible at the moment, so Unova region it has to be.

Leon16

Awesome!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Very interesting seeing a full Hoenn version on the Unova map, Snivy and Treecko are like twins in my book lol. The 2 versions where I liked the grass type better than the fire type.

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey, has anybody noticed that if you go into Big Stadium in Nimbasa that the trainers in there are unedited? Maybe this is supposed to be fixed in the next beta, but i just thought i'd let you know KD.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Hey, has anybody noticed that if you go into Big Stadium in Nimbasa that the trainers in there are unedited? Maybe this is supposed to be fixed in the next beta, but i just thought i'd let you know KD.

Ye, sorry about that. This will be fixed in the final version.

Very interesting seeing a full Hoenn version on the Unova map, Snivy and Treecko are like twins in my book lol. The 2 versions where I liked the grass type better than the fire type.

Ha thanks. I do agree with you, Snivy and Treecko are the best grass starters.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
Can I ask how do evolve kirlia to gallade, i know is dawn stone but where do i get it? and where to evolve magneton to magnezon ? Will be grateful if u answer these questions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back