• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Hey some of you may know me from around the challenge section and the showdown server, basically going to not be on until around December maybe January, this is due to a lot going off in my life at the moment and I need to sort it out before I can be on here, you still may see me on the showdown server now and again but my PC activity will be not as much! Hope to speak to many of you soon.

Cheers, Adam the rolling king. :D

P.S: I will be on from the 11th of October till the 13th because of X and Y release, in this 3 day period i will be on the Showdown server only.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, Adam! It's understandable that you have to sort things out. It really sucks to see you go tbh, but alas, things like that must be done! I hope to see you now and then in the future, and I hope to see you back active again once you have that done!

Years
(Originally Sérene) Although I was growing attached, I decided I would take the option of switching accounts early to have a unique name, mostly out of worry that the original Serene name might be someone who may be active or return in the future. I feel bad because I have already posted here and there, but better safe than sorry! I will pick up where I left off and won't be abusing this service or anything. This will definitely be my permanent name for the community for years to come. =)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
(Originally Sérene) Although I was growing attached, I decided I would take the option of switching accounts early to have a unique name, mostly out of worry that the original Serene name might be someone who may be active or return in the future. I feel bad because I have already posted here and there, but better safe than sorry! I will pick up where I left off and won't be abusing this service or anything. This will definitely be my permanent name for the community for years to come. =)
Nice name change! I like this one! Hibicakes sounds sweet <3! No worries though, having alts is not an abuse of any sorts :P. Welcome back!

Years

I remember seeing you join on my birthday, but I understand if you wanted a new name right off the bat. Loving how cute this name is though, and yeah I do hope to see you around!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey some of you may know me from around the challenge section and the showdown server, basically going to not be on until around December maybe January, this is due to a lot going off in my life at the moment and I need to sort it out before I can be on here, you still may see me on the showdown server now and again but my PC activity will be not as much! Hope to speak to many of you soon.

P.S: I will be on from the 11th of October till the 13th because of X and Y release, in this 3 day period i will be on the Showdown server only.

Aww I'm gonna be sad to see you leave us Adam. I don't go on the Showdown server much so I won't probably see you till December. But alas, you have to go and I get why too. See you when you get back!

We actually never have been properly introduced yet haha. But nice new name Serene!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

I'll miss you Adam, and I wish all the best for you. And I hope the same as well, that we can speak again soon.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello everyone!!
Just letting you guys now that after being away for a longer period of time, i'll try to be more active again. The reason for my absence was that i moved to spain to study and work there, which has been, and still is, taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to swing by here every now and then though :D

Years
Hello everyone!!
Just letting you guys now that after being away for a longer period of time, i'll try to be more active again. The reason for my absence was that i moved to spain to study and work there, which has been, and still is, taking up a lot of my time. I'll try to swing by here every now and then though :D

I was wondering where you have been, but nice to see ya back!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello everyone!!

I think I remember you or someone saying something about going to Spain, but idk, can't recall fully. Either way, welcome back Zorogami!

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
Years
whew...feels like i have been away for so long !!

* had to take a break after releasing my pokemon red romhack *

anyhow, i am back now that pokemon x/y are coming out...picked up a 3DS a few days ago.

hope to see you all online !!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh, I wanted to ask how that hack is going? Have you released it here on PC? :3

& YES! Pokemon XY are coming soon and the day is getting close! Welcome back, yo. :) Hopefully you have a great stay. :D

Years
Hey everybody, forgot I had an account here. I'm gearing up for the release of 6 gen and figured I would do some browsing. Low and behold, I stumbled upon my old stomping grounds.
Might as well stop in and say hey.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey everybody, forgot I had an account here. I'm gearing up for the release of 6 gen and figured I would do some browsing. Low and behold, I stumbled upon my old stomping grounds.

HAY DERE. :3 Welcome back, my good sir. :D I'm also pumped and hyped about the new games as well! Weee! Have fun and stick around ok? :3

Years

Oh wow you joined when I was still a noob. But hey, nice to see you back and at a good time too given how close X and Y's release date is. I do hope you have fun getting active again!

Years
Oh wow you joined when I was still a noob. But hey, nice to see you back and at a good time too given how close X and Y's release date is. I do hope you have fun getting active again!

Thank you!
I remember your name. That was one of the first things I did, look for names that looked familiar, lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am back, I guess?

I've been staying in my relative's place for quite sometime, and I rarely get to use the computer there. This is just a rare opportunity for me to use it, but I think I will be back and home and using PC at around Tuesday or Wednesday,

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Oh, just found this thread. :'')

Well I used to be around this forum about 1-2 years ago or so and then pretty much.. disapeared. @.@';'
Back now (although with a new account) and hoping to stick around for longer this time - meaning I hope I won't be leaving haha. 3:

Years
Okay guys I'm not going to be leaving, but there's a chance I may be less active due to computer issues.

My computer has been overheating a lot lately and it tends to shut down on me without notice, and it gets annoying as well because you know, there's that chance that it will have to either go to the repairs or even worse I'll have to get a new computer again. So, depending on how bad the problem is there will be a chance I could be forced into using invisible mode.

So yeah, a bummer that my computer's such a hothead but it annoys me so that's why I may reduce my activity if the shut downs continue.

Back