• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 927 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Okay, so Crystal gave you something that lets your weakest pokemon get all the exp. I didn't use it at first, and now I can't remember how, or what it even was. Help would be appreciated.

Edit: I just finished. Do you have an estimate on about how long it'll be till the next update? You left it at quite a cliffhanger. XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Man when i do try to enter a house in Magnus City This sign shows up "Not Implement" what does that even mean?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Hi guys, long time, i'm still working on the game, but have had a lot of personal changes which has caused me to spend less time developing than i'd like, but it's still coming along.

I hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas and new years, I definitely did, It's nice to have a break from work.

Anyway, here's a new map, it's the full glacier that frig town sits on.
This is SPEE's first ice map, so there should be plenty new pokemon here.

mXvP2HL.png

In addition, a new Mystery Gift is now available; A Megalixir

------------------------------------

Man when i do try to enter a house in Magnus City This sign shows up "Not Implement" what does that even mean?
It just means those houses were meant to have something in there, but they aren't completed.

Okay, so Crystal gave you something that lets your weakest pokemon get all the exp. I didn't use it at first, and now I can't remember how, or what it even was. Help would be appreciated.
It's called the Balance Band, you equip it to one of eevee's junk slots.

Edit: I just finished. Do you have an estimate on about how long it'll be till the next update? You left it at quite a cliffhanger. XD
No real timeframe, but i expect 0.76 to be out in a month, it's more of a revamping patch with new features, some side areas, and a newgame+
while 0.8, the actual story update will be further in the year.

Hi, I love this game, downloaded it some time ago. I had to take a break from playing for a while, and was eager to start again today. However, when I attempted to play, an error appeared, claiming "cannot create a file when that file already exists." When I re-downloaded it, it worked, but I no longer have my save data. Is there any way to get my original download to work, or get the save data over to my new, working save file? Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting back into it!
The saves are stored in the "Pokemon Eevee" folder as save01.lsd - save15.lsd if you still have the original download location, you can just copy those files.

I've had that happen to me too. Apparently, the game creates a bunch of backup saves, but for some reason doesn't like it when there are five backup saves in the folder. The way I fixed it was to go into the Save Backup folder and cut and paste the .zip files into another folder — I just created a new folder in My Documents and dumped them there. Your actual save file is stored elsewhere, so you shouldn't have a problem playing after that. Hope that helps! :)

Yeah, there's a glitch with the launcher that when there's over 5 backups, it'll error when starting. Simply delete the backup saves folder (or rename it, or whatever).

Last edited:

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Glad to see you still at it, DarkDoom3000. This is still one of my favorite fangames to pick up when I'm in an RPG mood for Pokemon.

Years
Picked this game up recently and am absolutely loving it! Honestly i can just sit there and listen to the music sometimes, good ol' final fantasy tunes.The achievements give me a good guideline as to what to work for also; though i seem to have missed a corrupt seel somewhere. Just entered the domain of my first hyperion, so i'm hoping i can go back and find it later

Only problem i have so far is that when i try to go full screen i just get a black screen with music in the background and have to fiddle around with the start menu for a bit before it goes back to the original size and just pops up with an error: DirectDraw Error (DDERR_UNSUPPORTED)
Doesnt affect my gameplay at all though, wondering if its something to do with my laptop.

iFrostflame

a rare guy
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
ands down the best storyline I've ever seen in a Pokemon game, it's so unique. The real time battles sound great, it's something I want in my game.

Years
Hello, im playing the game and it is such a refreshing experience.

I am trying to sort my moves and items, so i can select my preffered moves faster. But i cant seem to find out how. Is it even possible?

Dew 2.0

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Super fun to play and so impressive! Great blend of old graphics and new, original features. Keep up the good work! :)

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I tried running SPEE on the EasyRPG emulator for the vita. It has a few issues but it seems to work enough. Here's what I found so far:

- The ? character doesn't display so it always says "Pok mon"

- The battle display has a few graphical quirks. The PP text is kinda mashed on top of the turn meter thing. Having more than one Pokemon causes their backsprites to be placed higher than they should. Fainted Pokemon don't disappear their sprites right away, usually after a few actions later. Surprise battles don't show the enemy facing backwards.

- The bicycle is constantly being activated, causing the player to get on and off every 2 seconds.

- Under no circumstances is it ever possible to retreat from battle.

- The Recharge move doesn't appear to work.

- Several music tracks don't work. Disappointedly, most of it are the FF7 tracks

This is all I've noticed so far. All in all, its playable so I'm happy with that. I wouldn't know what can be done to improve compatibility, and besides I think the EasyRPG creators stopped updating it. Oh well, I can put up with these issues for portable SPEE. Looking forward to future progress!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2022
I haven't played this in years (I think I last played through it in 0.6something) and felt the urge to replay it. Not very far but there are a few things I want to bring up.

It's got tons of improvements like getting rid of the annoying Rare Candy bait system, although the lack of effort to actually fight corrupted Pokemon makes them feel like less eventful boss fights. Oh well, at least it's less of a hassle.

Another thing that I think makes bosses feel less eventful is health bars, actually. Knowing how much health the boss has left drastically reduces the pressure in any given situation. Or maybe that's just because I'm in the early game and the corrupted Pokemon get tougher, I don't remember.

Basically I'm requesting an option to turn off health bars, if that isn't too difficult to implement.

I'll edit this if I think of anything else.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Question, I've noticed this game's system is based on the old Final Fantasy games. So, does this mean my Pokemon can't reach level 100? On the Final Fantasy system characters max levels were 99, not 100. And hopefully this thread isn't a month old without replies. I can't tell. I think it almost is. But I may be wrong. If I revived a dead thread I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
I love this game... i played it before and finished the demo ever since then I've been continuously checking whether next version was released. i loved going into the code world,
the super eevee , the rivals ,the jokes , the story, everything. Please make more. This was truly AWESOME!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 10, 2018
Oof I love the zoomed out look

Really good looking stuff, I'll be sure to download it

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkDoom3000

Years
A new update will be (finally) coming out soon, 0.76: REVOLT

Here's some new corrupted pokemon that will be available.
MDPMz5d.png

This update will have a little bit of story content (goes halfway through chapter 7, just before the next hypervisor's domain), but more concentrates on polishing and adding new features. One of the bigger ones being the Battle Tower and New Game Plus, which i'll detail in later posts.

--------

I haven't played this in years (I think I last played through it in 0.6something) and felt the urge to replay it. Not very far but there are a few things I want to bring up.

It's got tons of improvements like getting rid of the annoying Rare Candy bait system, although the lack of effort to actually fight corrupted Pokemon makes them feel like less eventful boss fights. Oh well, at least it's less of a hassle.

Another thing that I think makes bosses feel less eventful is health bars, actually. Knowing how much health the boss has left drastically reduces the pressure in any given situation. Or maybe that's just because I'm in the early game and the corrupted Pokemon get tougher, I don't remember.

Basically I'm requesting an option to turn off health bars, if that isn't too difficult to implement.

I'll edit this if I think of anything else.
Ah yes, the old bait system, I changed it so long ago that I completely forgot about it.

Health bars were added because it was kinda annoying not being able to tell if you were doing any significant damage. I think i can create an option for it, but i'll put that on the backburner for now.

Question, I've noticed this game's system is based on the old Final Fantasy games. So, does this mean my Pokemon can't reach level 100? On the Final Fantasy system characters max levels were 99, not 100. And hopefully this thread isn't a month old without replies. I can't tell. I think it almost is. But I may be wrong. If I revived a dead thread I'm sorry.
You are right, Lv99 is actually the highest level. I don't think it should effect anything though.

I love this game... i played it before and finished the demo ever since then I've been continuously checking whether next version was released. i loved going into the code world,
the super eevee , the rivals ,the jokes , the story, everything. Please make more. This was truly AWESOME!
Thank you :)

Oof I love the zoomed out look

Really good looking stuff, I'll be sure to download it
Cheers!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 23, 2022
A new update will be (finally) coming out soon, 0.76: REVOLT

Here's some new corrupted pokemon that will be available.
MDPMz5d.png

This update will have a little bit of story content (goes halfway through chapter 7, just before the next hypervisor's domain), but more concentrates on polishing and adding new features. One of the bigger ones being the Battle Tower and New Game Plus, which i'll detail in later posts.

--------

Ah yes, the old bait system, I changed it so long ago that I completely forgot about it.

Health bars were added because it was kinda annoying not being able to tell if you were doing any significant damage. I think i can create an option for it, but i'll put that on the backburner for now.

You are right, Lv99 is actually the highest level. I don't think it should effect anything though.

Thank you :)

Cheers!

Awesome !! Thank you so much for the news ! I can't wait for the update !

DarkDoom3000

Years
Thanks! Just finalising the final bit of the update, so I hope you don't have to wait long.

NEW FEATURE:

BATTLE ZONE
Blog Link

Available from the tower north of Portus City,
the Battle Zone is a 12 floor tower that has a random pokemon battle on each floor.

Battle and obtain "Zone Points" which you can spend in the Prize Zone to get rare items.
Reach the top floor for a bonus prize.

The Prize Zone is also connected to the Arcade Zone,
where you can also obtain Zone Points.

yHRbCpM.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

Why did I just get a error telling me:
Failed to start the game
Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
So the game goes up to chapter 6? I can play through chapter 6, right? Chapter 7 is coming soon.

If I play all the way up to the end of the demo, I can go backwards and do other things right? I dont want to trap myself at the end (whenever that is) and not be able to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

What I have played so far is great! I like it better when I dont have to delete attacks.

I have one question though. When I am teaching a TM to a pokemon it doesnt give me anything to say if the pokemon can learn it or not. I usually save then try and if its not what I want I close and open it again.

Why did I just get a error telling me:
Failed to start the game
Cannot create a file when that file already exits.

I closed it for a bit after saving, now it wont let me clicked on the start game button.

I unzipped the game again, back up from the one that screwed up. put the back up into save back up folder (in the new one) but when I unzip the back up where do I put it to use it? I figured it out but the file didnt let me play it. I have to unzip it again and start over on my file. Im playing on the most recent file. Is this game or something I did?

Last edited:
Back