• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
Heya everyone,
i am really worried....
I have youtube at a young age and me and a boy and a girl have got into an arguement but the girl is trying to sue me... These are the terms:
1. me nor zach r to be in ur series
2. no characters representing me or zach
3. no characters me or zach made
4. no talking to me or zach
5. no hacking either of us (on any account on any site)
6. no making a another account pretending ur not kieron and talking to us >.>
7. no copying anything from either/any of our series (though u should never copy any1s)
8. no more watching our videos
9. none of ur friends talking to us (as in there r still ways to keep ryan away! he wont listen then tell sum1 whos actually mature enough to tell him hes being a dumb ass!)
10. do not try to come back and say you're sorry and become friends again -_-

And since I replied aka breaking rule 4. But apprently i have used sexual haressment and hacking an AIM and then using sexual hareesment and I was apprantley hacking her boyfrend but this morning she said:
mmm.... lick my (private parts) kieron... and she doesnt believe it!
and heres what i appreently said:
blazeoftheblade: (9:58:07 PM) ohhh god your back...
blazeoftheblade: (9:58:56 PM) sooo your back to make my life even worse
blazeoftheblade: (10:01:01 PM) well what do u want now... ready to tell me i'm blinded by love again?!
TheGreatNaj: (10:01:45 PM) hm great attitude to give sum1 whos about to either make ur life better or worse >.>
blazeoftheblade: (10:01:57 PM) sorry...
blazeoftheblade: (10:03:36 PM) i..
blazeoftheblade: (10:03:40 PM) idk..
TheGreatNaj: (10:04:25 PM) ...i told myself that i would decide on this by the way u act wen i got back...
TheGreatNaj: (10:04:50 PM) 1st messages not so good...
blazeoftheblade: (10:06:23 PM) i.. you just confused me so much...
TheGreatNaj: (10:07:23 PM) well sorry but like i said it would depend on how u were actin wen i got back and u wernt actin to good so...
blazeoftheblade: (10:07:56 PM) HAAHAHAHAAHAHA WOW YOUR SUCH A RETARD NATALIE!
blazeoftheblade: (10:08:03 PM) U FALL FOR EVERY TRICK I PULL ON YOU!
blazeoftheblade: (10:08:12 PM) AHAAHAHA I'M ALLWAYS GONNA BE BETTER THEN YOU1!!
TheGreatNaj: (10:08:16 PM) ha u actually believe i believed u?
TheGreatNaj: (10:08:41 PM) wo i really am a good actor XD
blazeoftheblade: (10:09:12 PM) ... ur (rude word)ing kidding me
blazeoftheblade: (10:09:19 PM) you knew i was kieron all this time?
TheGreatNaj: (10:09:34 PM) hahaha no (bad word) sherlock
blazeoftheblade: (10:09:43 PM) .. how did u know?
TheGreatNaj: (10:10:06 PM) ur always too obvius

AND THIS IS AFTER HE KEPT SPAMMING MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!

BlazeofTheBlade: (10:47:19 PM) cvc
TheGreatNaj: (10:47:45 PM) wut r u trying to do anyway? u cant crash my aim
BlazeofTheBlade: (10:50:56 PM) i want to see your (bad word)

AND THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!

BlazeofTheBlade: (2:19:02 AM) FUUUUUUCCCKKK YOU GO TO HELL WHERE U BELONG BEFORE I TAKE MAH GUN TO UR SKULL!!!
TheGreatNaj: (2:19:34 AM) id like to see u try! u cant even get near me (bad word)BlazeofTheBlade: (2:21:03 AM) haha zach lives near u xD he probly (bad word)you everynight

BlazeofTheBlade: (1:08:52 AM) COMIC K REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BlazeofTheBlade: (1:11:04 AM) KMANSTAR FANIMEKIERONDODGE KIERONXNATALIE COMIC K REVOLUTION GENERATION K HACKERS SHININGKIERON POKEMONSPIRITS KIERON HEROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry thats its long but all those times are her times which is -6 from my time. I censored out the bad words...
can i get sued?
to an agreement i didnt even agree 2...
but my PC will be checked tommorow to prove that i am innocent... I DONT HACK ACCOUNTS! AND EVERYONE KNOWS

EDIT: please ignore the pokemon heads... i didnt know about them

EDIT2: btw im asleep at those times

Last edited:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
I think this whole situation is a bit silly. How old are you and the others in question? Are you aware (legally) of the definition of the word 'sue'? You weren't exactly clear, are you being accused of using their characters or something? If they don't have them copyrighted, they can't sue (I believe).

In any agreement, if they don't have legal proof that you agreed, you can't get punished for breaking it.

In all, no, I don't think you will get sued.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
They can't sue until they're 18, as far as I know.

And even then, most of those terms, if not all, are stupid.
You won't get sued for watching a video or for your friends talking to him/her.
I'm no major in law, but I can guarantee you this at the very least.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
You're not exactly making much sense, but given what I saw, I doubt anything will come of it, especially if you didn't actually do anything illegal. If she continues sending threats, tell her to cough up a formal legal notice or to shut up. Not to mention you can't sue a minor in the United States, you have to sue the parents or legal guardians.

What exactly does she say you did that is illegal? I didn't quite understand that part.

EpsilonE

Banned
Years
Reading this thread was by far the absolute biggest waste of time I've ever experienced.
Seriously, if I were comatose with all my arms and legs chopped off and bedbound for 9 months with absolutely nothing to do, that would honestly be better time spent than reading a bunch of 6 year olds on the internet with their awful awful AWFUL grammar, bickering over sueing eachother for not following some rules they probably wrote on construction paper with a purple crayola crayon. :\

My advice is troll, include this zach in every video, etc

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
Ok, wtf?
Would you mind elaborating on the actual incident and not post a bloody wall of text to show an IM convo?

Noone can help if they cant understand, ya know.

Seriously, if I were comatose with all my arms and legs chopped off and bedbound for 9 months with absolutely nothing to do, that would honestly be better time spent than reading a bunch of 6 year olds on the internet with their awful awful AWFUL grammar, bickering over sueing eachother for not following some rules they probably wrote on construction paper with a purple crayola crayon.

HAHAAHHH!! That's going on my 2010 internet quote list.

Last edited:

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
man has anyone read the ****dy blog...
would those morons just make up their minds first there in now there not now they wanna be i wt*?

btw epsilon you are just one horrible human being

-REQUEST TO BE LOCKED-
^ please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back